[Variety] Hot Brothers 뜨거운 형제

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunflowery12

lol not gonna lie,i watch episodes without the subs and understand only a few words here and there,but its worth it :P a subbing team would be a super plus,but i will still watch it even without lol

I saw this past weeks episode where Lee Shi-young and Hong Su-yeon came out and at first I was hesitant because I thought the guys would to easy on them because they are girls but I'm glad that they didn't. Probably one of the funniest episodes of Hot Brothers I have ever scene. The blind date part was GOLD. I cracked up so hard. :D 

- Kyu

Guest sunny_dance

^

You made me curious to watch based on your post. The first and last episode I caught was episode 9, which was a long time ago. :sweatingbullets:

Lee Shiyoung is awesome, a little weird but very funny. I love her uniqueness though (thank you WGM for that). She was so amped during the boxing part. I liked the scene where she was freaking out when Simon D won the boxing match, she went absolutely nuts that PMS even pushed her away. He was like, "What the . . . you crazy woman!" :lol:

^ Yes, I hadn't realized that LSY was so quirky until I saw her in WGM with Junjin. LOL She was so into the boxing, it was scary. Seu bak! Seu bak! haha

I can't wait until this week's episode. I heard that Lee Kyung-shil was going to appear...IDK if it's the upcoming episode or one in the future. I guess they're going to start inviting more female celebs.

- Kyu

Guest sunny_dance

^

Lee Kyung Shil? I love her, she's fiesty! I can't wait for that episode.

They should do a Kim Gura, Park Myung Soo, Lee Kyung Shil avatar.

That would be hands-down hilarious! Can you imagine all the shouting? :lol:

I saw this past weeks episode where Lee Shi-young and Hong Su-yeon came out and at first I was hesitant because I thought the guys would to easy on them because they are girls but I'm glad that they didn't. Probably one of the funniest episodes of Hot Brothers I have ever scene. The blind date part was GOLD. I cracked up so hard. :D 

- Kyu

I just finished watching that episode. Almost peed myself, that's how funny that blind date was! :w00t:

I hope they can bring back girls again.

Does anyone know who the celebrity in the ice-cream shop was? I can't tell....

Thanks for the links! Today's episode was pretty decent. Lee Kyung-shil completely stole the show from everyone, literally. During the blind date part, she refused to listen to any of the guys' crap and did her own thing which was pretty hilarious. All of the brothers were reverent towards her and her gag skills. lol 

As much as I enjoy these episodes with the guests, some of my other favorite ones are the ones where it's just the guys messing around. Simon D is love! haha It's too bad he has a girlfriend...

- Kyu

Guest teukiie

I laughed so much when Kyungshil decided to do her own thing & the guys were like, "KYUNGSHIL" xD

Can someone tell me what the next episode is about? I only saw the guys running about & like, having a new train as their base? LOL

^ Yeah, I have no idea what was going on in the preview, just a bunch of running around in the subway. It said that they were going to have a new moving home underground at the subway station. lol It looked like it was going to be chaotic. 

- Kyu

Guest sunny_dance

Wow, netizens are quick to fuss about nothing. They're hating on LKS pretty hard. I don't see what the problem is though. The episode was fine, she was just doing her job. The PDs probably scripted her personality to have it portrayed as is anyway. And to top it off, she's the veteran and the sunbae to ALL the cast members on the show. It probably gave her more leeway to do as she pleased? That's her, take it or leave it. Needless to say, I was entertained. :phew:

EDIT:

I say that Lee Kyung-shil is one pretty badass ajummah.

High-five, you got that right! B)

^ Yes, I saw that on allkpop. 

Please, Netizens need to chill. I say that Lee Kyung-shil is one pretty badass ajummah. While I was watching it, I don't think any of the other brothers really minded her since they already knew what her fire-y personality was like. It's not like she didn't obey one single command; she listened to some of them. Plus, she probably made if funnier than maybe Taek Jae-hoon could have made it. lol (I like TJH.) 

- Kyu

Couple of things: I haven't seen the episode myself, so I'm only commenting based on articles. Also I wouldn't be kicking up such a fuss, as Netizens are wont to do, anyway if things are supposedly as painted in the articles.

From the sounds of it, and I know akp articles can be suspect, it sort of defeats the purpose of the segment doesn't it? It's about getting people to do things they wouldn't ordinarily be doing and that's also in the context of variety shows, not just standard social/cultural etiquette. Yes, fine, you are a respected elder in the industry but then you shouldn't be appearing on the program if you're not going to play along. It would be like going on a talk show just to stay quiet. I also understand that it could be what the staff wanted from her, in which case that's fine. I guess what I'm saying is that I can see things from the perspective of fans who might be annoyed with that sort of behaviour.

Guest johnsung

I understand where all of you are coming from. Scripted or not, is really the question. And, I sort of have to agree with Archon's post above explaining although she is the respected veteran, she should have played her part. Personally, I felt a little bad for Tak Jae Hoon (if his frustration was real or not), but ya, that is Lee Kyung shil's personality and she appears on shows with that character. Maybe it was just the change from the normal routine of the corner that sparked everyone's opinions. Needless to say, I love this show, and is one of the few I keep up with every Sunday. :)

Guest teukiie

Well, you're supposed to follow the person's orders, but Kyungshil is the senior in the industry /:

But didn't she follow SOME of the rules? At least she didn't follow none >_>

I feel like this show is getting less funny, but I still love to watch it. Today's episode was them in their new underground home on the subway rofl and the guys looked so tired running around and everything. They didn't do any avatar dates though and I have to say, I missed it lol D:

Yeah easily one of the funniest shows on air. It's like Infinite Challenge but better. I laughed hard during the hidden avatar 야자타임 segment where Kikwang controls Samdi to order his hyungs to do some really humiliating stuff like Hwisoon sitting on Gura's lap while doing bubi bubi.

Archived