Can you name the K-Pop Stars based on their group?

SlashRain

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 89 on my first try.

The solo artists are kind of hard considering how it is based on the creator's choices (not to mention, the different ways to spell the names). O-well ~ I guess not bad for someone who should be in bed since it is almost 4AM? LOL

Guest melmel88

zomg haha i scored only 77

D; i totally knew majority of them but like some of you, went completely blank.

gah gonna try again though! lol thanks for posting this.

53 out of 170 , got all of Dbsk, 2ne1 , BB & 2am . . I swear I know all of the Wonder girls name , so I'm like

typing in "sun mi" "mimi" "su mi" Lol but yet it all the along hye-rim WTH!

Anyway I didn't know how to spell some of them , & I just give up on Shinee Snsd I mean ahaha. The sad

part is I actually know all Super Junior members name but yet I get like stuck.

Guest pinkproposal

First try: 101 out of 170

Second try: 119 of 170

LOL. I suck. I only knew the boybands, except for the newer ones (like CN Blue, Zea--had trouble with Mblaq but I got them all), Davichi, some of After School, SNSD and a few solo artists. I dunno who the heck is in 4minute or Tiara or whoever else. XD I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who kept typing in Sunmi and all her stage names in. Then I decided to write Hyerim.

This was fun... and stressful. I felt so bad when I was having trouble naming all of Suju. I did in the end, thankfully. 2PM, DBSG and Beast came out like a natural though. XD

Then again I am a Hottest B2uty and former Cassie. =X

-kana

Guest 정유미

i got 121. i kept typing sun mi for the wonder girls but i remembered she's not with wg anymore. and dang, suju. my head ached trying to remember allll their names.

Guest doremii*

I got 111

that was hard lol but it was fun because you realize who your least fav of each group is.. :lol:

the solo artist one was hard. I was just randomly guessing names

Archived