Can you name the K-Pop Stars based on their group?

SlashRain

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I got 86 on my first try.. I couldn't think of anyone for a minute or two. I was just sitting there like... "Uhhh" ._.

I didn't think there were other groups until I scrolled down. I probably would've gotten more if my mind didn't go blank in the beginning and I saw the groups at the bottom.. xD

Guest ;xiahJUNSU

I got 101 lol T__T

Didn't get hte spelling for a lot of them!

Panicked and forgot last names like Mithra __ and etc.

Haha.

NOW I'M TIRED.

90 first try :)....but I had problems with spelling at times ....so I knew their names but I couldn't get the right spelling so I just left it ....or wondergirls... I thought it would be still sunmi XD then after that I tried lim...hyelim and so on XD at the end it was haelim haha

I got all one day members, wonder girls, u-kiss, ss501, dbsk, mblaq, epik high and big bang members lol....and some of snsd, suju and so on XD

Guest Ssaga_G

I got 138.

I am not proud. What am I doing with my life to know this many people?

And how was I supposed to know all 9 members of Zea. I didn't even get all 9 members of SNSD.

And darn you Super Junior and your 5,000 members!!!! D:<

Guest -.demix.-

133 first try hahaha

i don't know some of the members of the new bands... heck i don't even know zea o_o...

some of the spellings were confusing

but haha it was fun =]

Archived