[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] 月の恋人~MOON LOVERS

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Shinohara Ryoko was in Gift, but not in Karei. :)

Splendid actress, Ryoko. I think I'm even more excited to see her act again than Kimura, and I'm a huuuuge KimuTaku fan. :P

Haven't seen a Kimura drama? Forget Mr. Brain. :lol:Change is pretty good, but I'd strongly recommend Pride (ice hockey + romance). ;);) ;)

I always wanted to watch Pride too because I heard it was really good. I tried in get into SMAP but I just can't. I've only seen Bara no Nai Hanaya w/ Katori Shingo. I should try Konkatsu and Ninkyo Helper.

hrg0t3.jpg

Watch the 19 sec CM here,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TjxLp-iBw

They will also appear on Waratte Iitomo on 4/12

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ender's Girl

I always wanted to watch Pride too because I heard it was really good. I tried in get into SMAP but I just can't. I've only seen Bara no Nai Hanaya w/ Katori Shingo. I should try Konkatsu and Ninkyo Helper.

Haven't seen Bara or Konkatsu, but Tsuyoshi did an outstanding job in Ninkyo. ;)

I wouldn't say Pride is the best drama that Kimura has done, because it's not as well-written or as well-acted (and I'm talking about the cast as a whole) as, say, Karei naru Ichizoku, Long Vacation or Beautiful Life. But it's def. one of the most entertaining Jdoramas I've ever seen. Ever. (Did I already say ever?) :P

I think... (and I'm saying this from a purely personal POV)... it'll be difficult to "get into SMAP" unless one gets into Kimura first. Because for me it was:

Ender's Girl, happy and content Kdrama fan => watched Pride on a whim => "ZOMG Kimura who is this guy? I want more of him!!!" => watched more Kimura dramas => "WTF he's in a BOY BAND??????? And they're in their late-30s?????? They can't even sing or dance in sync!!! And their costumes and hairstyles = eeeewwww" => "ZOMG I love SMAP!!! I love 'em all!!!!!!!! mrfhhweiw1020%()$#shdwh" => "I love Jdoramas! I love J-Ent! I love J-Pop! I love Johnnies!!!" => Started a blog, hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

- The Slippery Slope into Kimura/SMAP/Jdorama Land... (so, be forewarned!) :D

Same here, I was really into K-pop/K-drama but by the time I got into the J-pop/J-drama fandom phase, I feel in love w/ the younger generation so it was hard for me to get into SMAP when I got to know JE. Not just because they're in their late 30's but because the 90's was so old that we're in the 20th century now and we pay more attention to new artists, etc. At least, that's how I feel. Though I do like V6 & Tokio more than SMAP though. ;)

But yeah, I will definitely check out those dramas. Thanks

Guest charrex

yes kimura in a love drama!!!and yessss for NORMAL HAIR...im excited on this one..i love his charm!!!

LOL his long hair from "MR. BRAIN" looks a lot better to me

Guest summers83

I loved Takuya Kimura in Good Luck! He looks so cool and suave in his pilot unifrom. I love pilots cause everyone looks so smart in that uniform. I did not even liked him before that. But I just liked him in that drama. PRIDE was quite good too. Think his long hair days back in Long Vacation and Love Generation is just way awful and passe. That period, lots of Japanese guys had such length and hair...I dun even find it nice / handsome...So Takuya hairstyle in this new drama looks alright to me. I like guys with this length and hair...

Guest sirizblack

I loved Takuya Kimura in Good Luck! He looks so cool and suave in his pilot unifrom. I love pilots cause everyone looks so smart in that uniform. I did not even liked him before that. But I just liked him in that drama. PRIDE was quite good too. Think his long hair days back in Long Vacation and Love Generation is just way awful and passe. That period, lots of Japanese guys had such length and hair...I dun even find it nice / handsome...So Takuya hairstyle in this new drama looks alright to me. I like guys with this length and hair...

Sadly, I like Kimura no matter what :3 Gawd, I even like his weirdo hair at the beginning in CHANGE so go figure.

He looks fantastic tho, in Pride, Good Luck! and Engine ( even though I did not enjoy this drama as much as the rest).

And I must agree with Ender's Girl that Karei naru Ichizoku is one hell of a drama ( *wave* I'm the one who used to be a lurker XD).

Last but not least .. OMYGOD, so exciter over another KIMURA drama!! Hope this time it turns out to be just as good as his older dramas :lol:

Guest Ender's Girl

And I must agree with Ender's Girl that Karei naru Ichizoku is one hell of a drama ( *wave* I'm the one who used to be a lurker XD).

*waves* Er, you're that "tgbgbt" fella who left a comment on my blog? Kewl! :lol:

Yeah, I hope this new drama delivers. *crosses fingers*

Interesting speculation going on at the D-Addicts thread about who Kimura's character ends up with. Am hoping it's Shinohara Ryoko. *crosses fingers and toes*

Guest sirizblack

*waves* Er, you're that "tgbgbt" fella who left a comment on my blog? Kewl! :lol:

Interesting speculation going on at the D-Addicts thread about who Kimura's character ends up with. Am hoping it's Shinohara Ryoko. *crosses fingers and toes*

Lool XDD Nono, I am Georgina ~ Oh ^^ I don't think I have an account in D-addicts .. bound to, but I've long forgotten about it!!

Oh well, prior to watching, yes, ideally out of those I'd like him to end up with Shinohara but ... I guess I'll have to wait until the show airs, to watch character chemistry, character personalities and whatnot. Normally I don't like weak/whiny/cutesy characters so yeah, I don't think I will like Keiko or Lin BUT who knows!!

I expect some shipping wars coming though, at least it'll be fun to watch everyone fire up over their own ships!

I do hope the drama has more substance tho, rather than just who ends up with Kimura!

Before the drama starts, this is my guess on who will end up w/ who.

Kimura Takuya--->Ryoko Shinohara or Keiko Kitagawa

Kimura Takuya--->Lin Chi Ling or Ryoko Shinohara

Matsuda Shota--->Lin Chi Ling or Ryoko Shinohara

I don't think Matsuda Shota and Keiko Kitagawa's character will have any sort of feelings for each other even though I want to see something develop btw the two.

Guest Evaaa

this drama looks so good when does it start? ive only watched mr. brain with Kimura Takuya but i do like Matsuda Shota and Keiko Kitagawa oooh can't wait lots of good spring dramas

Guest chloe.c

OMFG. GOooodd A SET DATE ALREADY!

And damnitttt I reallyyyy like Shota's look in hereeee <333

: ( I actually hope for Shota and Keiko....but then yeah...>< LOL.

WE WILL SEEE..

But either way, I'm pretty exciteddd!

Guest tgbgbt

OMG! I'm the tgbgbt person (: Per my new Kimura Takuya obsession, I gravitated onto this page. On an off-topic note, I read your review on Hero, and watched it, and it was like magical sparks and weird emotional investment. I've seen a few of his dramas before, but now I'm a brand new completely reconverted fan. On that note, I'm hoping that he ends up with Shinohara Ryoko too! Kitagawa Keiko is soooo much younger than he is. And that picture--must say, it's weird seeing Kimura in a suit after Hero.

@ elizabeth: thanks for the clips! Matsuda Shota sort of creeps me out, after the bits of Jotei that I watched. But his hair is improved. This is quite exciting.

Guest Ender's Girl

@ elizabeth Yay, more CMs!!! (Shinohara Ryoko looked so HOT even with little makeup on and with hair/clothes a bit mussed.)

Lool XDD Nono, I am Georgina ~ Oh ^^ I don't think I have an account in D-addicts .. bound to, but I've long

Hey Georgina! Lol I forgot there were two of you lurkers... er, ex-lurkers. :D

OMG! I'm the tgbgbt person (: Per my new Kimura Takuya obsession, I gravitated onto this page. On an off-topic note, I read your review on Hero, and watched it, and it was like magical sparks and weird emotional investment. I've seen a few of his dramas before, but now I'm a brand new completely reconverted fan. On that note, I'm hoping that he ends up with Shinohara Ryoko too! Kitagawa Keiko is soooo much younger than he is. And that picture--must say, it's weird seeing Kimura in a suit after Hero.

Hallo!!! Funny, we were just talking about you... :P Oooohhhh I'm so thrilled you enjoyed Hero!!! *does a happy jig* Lol, maybe you need a palate cleanser before watching Tsuki no Koibito. A drama where Kimura's a little more... normal, lol. Kuryu is such an iconic character that it took me a week to shake off images of that russet jacket and, er, apricot hair.

"reconverted fan" => I like the sound of that! :D

I obviously want ShinoRyo (lol is she even called this?) for KimuTaku in this drama, although I'm not sure I'd be as turned off by the Kimura-Keiko age gap if they were to do another project where Keiko was the female lead. I used to think she was too young for him, but changed my mind after watching JIN, where I shipped Ayase and Osawa Takao SO BAD despite their 17-year age gap (Kimura and Keiko are "just" 14 years apart). ;)

@ elizabeth: thanks for the clips! Matsuda Shota sort of creeps me out, after the bits of Jotei that I watched. But his hair is improved. This is quite exciting.

Hahaha, does he creep you out? :lol: I'm actually hoping his character will be a little dark. I mean, someone has to be, to make the story interesting -- and it obviously ain't Kimura. :rolleyes: Although I doubt much plot/character development can happen in just 7 episodes. Bugger!

@ elizabeth Yay, more CMs!!! (Shinohara Ryoko looked so HOT even with little makeup on and with hair/clothes a bit mussed.)

Yeah, I notice that too. Like in the CM, she's wearing pants and she has that more of a casual/tomboyish look while compare to Keiko and Lin Chi Ling, both are more girly, wearing knee high skirts, and more make up on.

Archived