Breast enlargement ringtone? (please read first post before you believe it/slag it off)

Guest Aki_

a ringtone that cognitively influences your breasts to enlarge
this is about a year old now, but i thought i'd share this lol. it probably will work in some cases but not all but heck why not its just a ringtone lol

Meet Hideto Tomabechi. He is a cognative scientist that studies the mind and artificial intellegence. In his spare time, he’s an avid music fan, and is a member of a rock band. How does one combine these seemingly opposite passions? By creating a mobile ringtone that tricks the mind into making a female’s bust size increase of course.

Dr. Tomabechi created a ringone called “Rock Melon” that he claims will increase the breast size due to subliminal messages. The ringtone is based upon a crying baby and when listened to for 20 times a day for about 10 times a day, a female’s bust will grow by at least 2cm. What does he want to use his research for? Making people fall in-love at first sight, improving memory, incouraging hair growth, and fighting terrorism.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z30Z4iZSnJk

Source:http://xorsyst.com/japan/breast-enlargement-ringtone/

Ringtone: http://www.jorymon.com/images/2009/june/br...nt-ringtone.zip

DISCLAIMER:

okay i realised alot of soompiers are either slagging this off or taking this way too seriously - please do take this with a pinch of salt, it is a psychological science being employed which means this may or may not work depending on the person. the soundtrack DOES NOT sound like a baby crying; rather if you have watched the video explanation, Hideto Tomabechi has dissected a sound track of a baby crying and used the different audio bits to recreate a new soundtrack which is the above ringtone, Rockmelon. this soundtrack sounds like a broken electric guitar, and by his theory, listening to the ringtone will cognitively induce you into thinking there is a baby crying hence stimulating hormonal changes to your body increasing your mammary glands. of course it is all psychological, and its not chemical so it is either a hit or miss depending on varying people and how their brains are wired.

TAKE WITH A PINCH OF SALT, it was sposed to be more interesting than being actually practical. tho if it does work then post your results lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahahah never thought of that...maybe he just gets a headache? i mean its meant to stimulate hormones based on the fact that your brain cognitively hears a baby crying; men might react differently in terms of cognitive translation of the ringtone and perceive it more of a irritation??

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Now I can show this to a couple of flat chested people I know, they're the type to actually try it because they want some knockers that bad.

Guest feyfey

the doctor seems very into what he's doing. he's having fun with the experiment. if my chest was smaller, then i'd try this too. seems simple.

Guest tinatran_

Apparently it worked for this girl o_O

it might be just me who thinks this, but in the results, her shape looked really weird.. i mean, it just got pointy? O__o

if i were to listen to that song 20 times a day for 10 days straight, i'd get so annoyed of it. XD

Guest nobody knows

it might be just me who thinks this, but in the results, her shape looked really weird.. i mean, it just got pointy? O__o

if i were to listen to that song 20 times a day for 10 days straight, i'd get so annoyed of it. XD

I that's just the shirt

yeah like honestly, my phone wouldn't ring 20 times for 10 days in a row anyway -___-

I showed this to my best friend who's in dire need of some boobies ;D

Guest AliceAristocrat

Why is it always the japanese that come up with the craziest ideas.....I mean what? one day a guy just says "I'm going to make a ringtone to make girl's boobs bigger!!"

Archived