[Drama 2010] Kim Soo Ro aka The Iron King 김수로

Guest yeuhoca

Guest ct_1225_520

omg.. i can't wait until ep 30 is out.. the hugging scene is all i'm looking forward to now.. sigh~

and the part where she is lost.. i'm so worried.. i hope she'll be ok.. did anyone notice the outfit she was wearing.. it's back to the indian style.. i love it when she wears that.. it's so cute on her.. especially with her tummy showing... lols~ man i wish there will be more scenes of SR and HO...T^T

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamzahamida

First14 and New Heart: Thank you so much for the pictures! How funny is the picture with the umbrella covering CG Buin 

SPOILER

Wow, I can’t believe how awesome this episode was! There are so much more SR n HO scene together. Thank you so much PD n KSR TEAM.

We finally get a double dose of SR n HO romance! A PROPOSAL and a KISS I’m so excited and happy for them!

Debbiek153: could you please do me a big favor? Could you please translate SR’s Proposal for us? So curious with the words he said to HO. Thank you so much in advanced.

However, the happiness is so short  I think the preview show that HO is in trouble and SR does not know whether she is alive or not. I think TH is involved in this somehow! He is willing to let go of becoming king in order to wait or find HO?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I’m so curious to know what happen in this episode. Can’t wait to watch the next 2 episodes. Looking forward and hoping to see SR n HO’s wedding!

Debbiek153: If you can could you please also translate these scenes:

SR n HO at the bridge, SR n HO with CS and Sabo, SR n HO at the inn, SR n HO at the bridge, SR n HO with NR governor’s son, SR with the 9 chiefs 1st meeting, SR with the 9 chiefs 2nd meeting and the preview.

Would it be easier if you do a summary for the episode instead of translating the dialogue? Whatever you can to help quench this curiosity will be very much appreciated.

I don’t know how I can wait another week for the final episode!!! SR n HO HWAITING!

Guest hot_saranghae

Are they trying to do some last minute twist or sth?

I don't feel like the story is coming to an end at all.....In fact it feels like they're trying to cram in so many things in these last few weeks to make up for the stagnant and slow pace they had before.....

ah~ I really shouldn't start on my complains....

btw, I'm kinda confused with TalHae's convictions....Is he like really in love with Anni? And what's with the writer's attachment to Ahyo? It feels like they didn't want her to die, so they brought her back as Anni >.<~~ the actress is great tho (I just realized tt now) cuz she seems so different as Anni....

I guess the drama is looking forward to ending with a BANG by trying to fit in any possible twist and turns they can think of for now......

well, we'll just have to see what happens tomorrow....the preview shows some interesting and shocking things....

Debbiek153: could you please do me a big favor? Could you please translate SR’s Proposal for us? So curious with the words he said to HO. Thank you so much in advanced.

kamzahamida

Here is the proposal scene! *^-^* I am currently working on the other scenes right now--a mild cold has stopped me in my quest to see today's episode. But I will post up the translations of the other scenes.

In terms your comments of providing a summary instead of a translation, I think that the translation is...more accurate? Shall I say? I think that a summary may be easier, for sure, but I prefer to do translations. *^-^* Makes me keep practicing my Korean. But if you prefer summaries, I'd be more than happy to provide summaries after translations.

Here is the scene~

Ending Scene

[soo Ro hands Hwang Ok a shell. When she looks at him questioningly, he motions for her to shake the shell. She does so, and a bracelet slips out. He puts it on her, and she looks at him expectantly.]

Soo Ro: Difficult times like these may come in front of us again.

[Hwang Ok waits for him to continue.]

Soo Ro: Just for the duties of being a king, I don’t know if I’m going to hurt you.

Hwang Ok: I already know that.

Soo Ro: As a man for one woman, I don’t know how much happiness I can bring to you. However, I am saying to you that the you standing in front of me is the only woman I want by my side for life.

[soo Ro encloses Hwang Ok’s hands with his own.]

Soo Ro: Would you become Gaya’s first queen?

Soo Ro [smiling]: Please become my wife.

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok hug. ^-^]

Hwang Ok [smiling]: Yes, I will become Lord Soo Ro’s well-behaved wife.

[….And the most obvious. ^-^]

And the greatly anticipated kiss scene we've been wanting since...Episode 23? I have to admit, I was crying at the end of the episode, I was really happy and satisfied with the ending. I need to go and rewatch the episode......

Soo Ro-Hwang Ok fighting~!

EDIT: I forgot to put the conversation in another color, just in case people didn't want to see the spoilers. ^-^;;;;

Guest ct_1225_520

kamzahamida

Here is the proposal scene! *^-^* I am currently working on the other scenes right now--a mild cold has stopped me in my quest to see today's episode. But I will post up the translations of the other scenes.

In terms your comments of providing a summary instead of a translation, I think that the translation is...more accurate? Shall I say? I think that a summary may be easier, for sure, but I prefer to do translations. *^-^* Makes me keep practicing my Korean. But if you prefer summaries, I'd be more than happy to provide summaries after translations.

Here is the scene~

Ending Scene

[soo Ro hands Hwang Ok a shell. When she looks at him questioningly, he motions for her to shake the shell. She does so, and a bracelet slips out. He puts it on her, and she looks at him expectantly.]

Soo Ro: Difficult times like these may come in front of us again.

[Hwang Ok waits for him to continue.]

Soo Ro: Just for the duties of being a king, I don’t know if I’m going to hurt you.

Hwang Ok: I already know that.

Soo Ro: As a man for one woman, I don’t know how much happiness I can bring to you. However, I am saying to you that the you standing in front of me is the only woman I want by my side for life.

[soo Ro encloses Hwang Ok’s hands with his own.]

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok hug. ^-^]

Hwang Ok [smiling]: Yes, I will become Lord Soo Ro’s well-behaved wife.

[….And the most obvious. ^-^]

And the greatly anticipated kiss scene we've been wanting since...Episode 23? I have to admit, I was crying at the end of the episode, I was really happy and satisfied with the ending. I need to go and rewatch the episode......

Soo Ro-Hwang Ok fighting~!

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Love the scene sooo much.. Just wish the kiss was a little longer though. Love how sincere SR was when he asked if HO want to be his wife... I can't wait to find out more of how she got lost and stuff... man I can't only think of tomorrow's episode!

=]

First14 and New Heart: Thank you so much for the pictures! How funny is the picture with the umbrella covering CG Buin 

SPOILER

However, the happiness is so short  I think the preview show that HO is in trouble and SR does not know whether she is alive or not. I think TH is involved in this somehow! He is willing to let go of becoming king in order to wait or find HO?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I’m so curious to know what happen in this episode. Can’t wait to watch the next 2 episodes. Looking forward and hoping to see SR n HO’s wedding!

Debbiek153: If you can could you please also translate these scenes:

SR n HO at the bridge, SR n HO with CS and Sabo, SR n HO at the inn, SR n HO at the bridge, SR n HO with NR governor’s son, SR with the 9 chiefs 1st meeting, SR with the 9 chiefs 2nd meeting and the preview.

I don’t know how I can wait another week for the final episode!!! SR n HO HWAITING!

Here are the other Soo Ro-Hwang Ok scenes I've translated to the best of my ability. Please forgive all the mistakes I've made. ^-^;;;

Scene 1: Soo Ro and Hwang Ok at the bridge

Soo Ro: You’re disappointed that you’ve seen my brooding face, aren’t you. Truthfully, it’s not something to scold or not.

Hwang Ok: No, it’s not that. It is the matter of a house’s wedding, after all. [Translation note: “jiban” refers to house, but can loosely be translated as “family clan.”] Once you’ve become king, such a matter is not unimportant. [? Didn’t quite get this.]

Soo Ro: Some time ago, do you remember what you said to me? You said that I was your destiny [Didn’t get the first part of this sentence…]. What you said, does it still stand?

[Hwang Ok nods her head and Soo Ro takes her hand.]

Soo Ro: The answer to what you said, I will say it now. We are ultimately not a normal destiny. From your hometown, that faraway Chuncheok, to this Guyaguk, it is like that. That long, warm fate to make it destiny made you and I meet.

[Hwang Ok, silent, stares at Soo Ro.]

Soo Ro: Agasshi. Please don’t be suspicious of me.

Hwang Ok [smiling]: Just believing in Lord Soo Ro, I am happy. Even though Lord Soo Ro cannot become my husband…

Soo Ro: That will never happen. Only loving me, you haven’t already become weary, have you?

[Hwang Ok does not answer, and they smile at each other.]

Scene 2: Soo Ro, Hwang Ok, Sun Do, Deuk San

Sun Do: What answer are you thinking of giving?

Soo Ro: It’s not something to brood about—

Hwang Ok: The noble’s intentions…please accept them.

Soo Ro: Agasshi…

Deuk San: What are you saying?

Hwang Ok: It’s a decision I’ve made with a lot of thinking. Wherever their support is, it’s not a good idea to drag things just with this marriage issue [Not a direct translation]. If it’s because of me that you’re against the idea, please take it back and think about it again.

Soo Ro: Are you telling me to accept the nobles’ demands?

Hwang Ok: It’s unnecessary to confront the nobles. No matter what happens, it’s a good strategy to compromise to gain something else. If Soo Ro keeps resisting the nobles, the nobles will think that Lord Soo Ro is trying to push them away. They will throw away their present strategy, and turn around and attack in another away [loose translation].

Sun Do: Lady Hwang Ok’s thinking…is that what you truly think?

Hwang Ok: Yes. Please don’t do this if you’re only worrying about me.

Soo Ro [angry]: What are you saying things that you don’t really mean in your heart?

Hwang Ok: This is not a problem involving the two of us. It’s a matter we should consider objectively, not with emotions.

[soo Ro looks away angrily.]

Scene 3: Soo Ro and Hwang Ok at the inn

[soo Ro is waiting outside when Hwang Ok comes out of the inn.]

Hwang Ok: Why are you here when you’re busy?

Soo Ro: I just wanted to see you.

Hwang Ok: I don’t think that you’re here to see me.

Soo Ro: Truthfully, I wasn’t able to negotiate with the nobles.

Hwang Ok: In the end, are you going to reject elder Joo Soon’s daughter? [i couldn’t quite catch it, but she’s referring to the daughter of the elderly noble the nobles want as Gaya’s queen.]

Soo Ro: ……

Hwang Ok: I’ve clearly stated my intentions. Please don’t be so concerned about me, and think only of Gaya.

[soo Ro looks at her, and Hwang Ok looks away.]

Scene 4: Soo Ro and Hwang Ok at the bridge

Hwang Ok: Has the talks with the nobles gone well?

Soo Ro: Lady Soya’s influence was important in this matter.

Hwang Ok: Lord Soo Ro. Please send Lady Soya to me. She was a much stronger lady than I’d expected. I’d like to offer my gratitude.

Soo Ro: Would it be all right?

Hwang Ok: Lord Soo Ro, too, was thinking the same thing.

Soo Ro: There’s the opinion of the elder, and the fact that she was rejected [? Didn’t get this]…I wonder if Agasshi would be a help.

Hwang Ok: Is it really just because of that?

Soo Ro [smiling]: It is.

Hwang Ok: It’s just like Lord Soo Ro says. Thinking of Elder Joo Soo’s wounded pride, I thought of that.

Scene 5: Soo Ro, Hwang Ok, Nakrang Governor’s Son, Japanese merchant (?)

Soo Ro: Rather than Nakrang going straightaway to Japan, or vice versa, it is much more advantageous to trade in Gaya as a trading post.

Soo Ro: Gimhae is right in the middle, and the goods that everyone wants to acquire are here, isn’t that better for you merchants? How do you think on this?

[The Nakrang Governor’s son and Japanese merchant stare each other down. Soo Ro and Hwang Ok wait for their answers.]

Nakrang Governor’s son: That’s a good idea. While we’re at it, why don’t we make an alliance with the Samguk? [i’m assuming Samguk refers to Gaya.]

Soo Ro to Japanese merchant: What do you think?

Japanese merchant: I will accept this. Please think of this as being due to Kim Soo Ro’s large land.

Nakrang Governor’s Son: What did you say just now? It’s all thanks to Soo Ro?

Japanese merchant [laughing]: You shouldn’t see this as a threat, but as a compliment. It’s all thanks to Nakrang that the Samguk government is going so well [? I didn’t get this].

Nakrang Governor’s son: That was a joke. I am very grateful for Soo Ro’s generosity. Even though I tried to get Princess Hwang Ok’s heart, I should become a man like Soo Ro [?]. Isn’t that so?

Japanese merchant: What are you saying…

Hwang Ok: It’s already a past matter. Please accept this.

Nakrang Governor’s son: Wait a minute. Aren’t you not allowed to serve wine to others? [i have no idea what this means…]

Soo Ro: Since this is a place of comrades, it is all right. Jaa, in a good day like this, let’s drink our fill.

[soo Ro, the Nakrang Governor’s son, and Japanese merchant all drink together.]

OK....for the meetings with the nobles, I'll just summarize, as I am very tired right now....(I just realized what time it is!) Basically the first meeting with the nobles involved Soo Ro's rejecting the noble's choice of a queen. The nobles become very angry, and Soo Ro says that if they wanted a king who was so easily swayed by the nobles' demands, then they chose the wrong person. He told them that he would be a just king, not swayed by anyone. (This leaves the nobles outraged, as they think that Soo Ro would set up a government without their explicit approval.) The second meeting starts with Joo Soo apologizing to the rest of the nobles, saying that it was not his intention in making his daughter the queen for his own personal ambition, but for the good of the people. He starts up another conflict in pointing out that Hwang Ok is a foreigner--she is not suited to be Gaya's queen. Soo Ro gets very angry and says that Hwang Ok is a Gaya person, that they shouldn't look at the person who stayed by their future king's side for so long as an outsider. Joo Soo's daughter quickly agrees with him, and her father capitulates (for the moment).

This is what I got of the conversation--but then again, I'm translating/summarizing/watching the episode half-asleep and under cold medication. This is the best I can do.... >-<;; I'm sorry!

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Love the scene sooo much.. Just wish the kiss was a little longer though. Love how sincere SR was when he asked if HO want to be his wife... I can't wait to find out more of how she got lost and stuff... man I can't only think of tomorrow's episode!

=]

ct_1225_520

You're welcome! ^-^ I'm always glad to help. And yes, the scene was very romantic--I need to see it again, as I was watching it while I was crying. ^-^;;

Edit: On another note, I noticed that Hwang Ok's hair decoration contains a pink flower that looks very similar to Dong Yi's in Dong Yi, when she returned to the palace at the end of Episode 46. ^-^ Or is it just my imagination?

Here is Hwang Ok's...

HwangOk2.pngHwangOk1.pngHwangOk.png

And Dong Yi's....

Flower3.pngFlower2.pngFlower1.png

@debbiek

can't thank you enough for all translations and summeries. so much appreciate it. it was a very good ep after long time of frustration.

waiting for today's ep. only 2 more eps left of KSR.

ps. great observation about the hair pin

@debbiek..Thank so much for translation ^^

Some gifs and nice pics of SR&HO.. :)

12842817962010091217575.gif

12842785672010091217051.gif

12842785672010091217051.jpg

sr13.jpg

12840145822010090915441.jpg

12840145822010090915442.jpg

credit dcsuro

~Wallpapers from official~

**click image to enlarge**

wall1r.th.jpg

wall2xx.th.jpg

wall3a.th.jpg

credit mbc

Scene at the port...SooRo sent Hwang Ok go back to home for prepare the wedding. :rolleyes:

310912hdtvh264450pfullan.jpg

310912hdtvh264450pfullal.jpg

12843018352010091223332.jpg

12843018352010091223333.jpg

12843018352010091223334.jpg

310912hdtvh264450pfulla.jpg

*^^* Ending scene…Hwang Ok is so gorgeous… ^_^

33222310.jpg

60474317.jpg

20906957.jpg

Credit J@dcsuro

**preview ep.32**

310912hdtvh264450pfullak.jpg

310912hdtvh264450pfullaq.jpg

310912hdtvh264450pfullaj.jpg

credit mbc, capped by me

Guest kamzahamida

Dearest Debbiek153:

Hope you are feeling better now? Sending you prayers of good health, speedy and complete recovery from the cold.

Thank you so much for the super fast translation! It is awesome and so good that I can understand what SR said and HO’s response was. It was so romantic and sweet but it is a bit funny how SR proposes HO in the middle of the night? But I like the romantic side of SR just like when he took AY to see the firefly, this time he brought HO near the sea and put his gift in a seashell. THIS IS THE BEST SCENE SO FAR! Looking forward to see more of SR n HO together 

You are a LEGEND! You are so humble and so kind. I love your translations. I only mention about the summary just to help you because I know it is easier to do summaries. I totally prefer translation compare to summaries but I will always be grateful with whatever you are happy to do. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, KSR’s fan and happy that you can keep practicing your Korean and at the same time giving so much happiness to KSR’s fan all over the world.

Does anybody know what does a bracelet mean? Is there a meaning like when Ijinashi propose to HO by asking her to choose a shoe?

“Soo Ro: As a man for one woman, I don’t know how much happiness I can bring to you. However, I am saying to you that the you standing in front of me is the only woman I want by my side for life.” Really2 love this expression of love.

“[soo Ro encloses Hwang Ok’s hands with his own.]

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok hug. ^-^]”

It is so sweet how SR hold HO’s hand, then firstly asked her to be Gaya’s first queen then more directly and more personalized to SR when he asked her to be his wife!

“Hwang Ok [smiling]: Yes, I will become Lord Soo Ro’s well-behaved wife.”

This response gives a romantic comedy to the scene as HO has been advising SR in the last few events which made HO look like a naughty person hence now she said she will be SR’s well-behaved wife

“[….And the most obvious. ^-^] And the greatly anticipated kiss scene we've been wanting since...Episode 23? I have to admit, I was crying at the end of the episode, I was really happy and satisfied with the ending. I need to go and rewatch the episode...... Soo Ro-Hwang Ok fighting~!”

Yes, really2 satisfied with the ending scene in this episode. I guess because we have been waiting for it for 7 episodes, when we actually see it, we feel so good and happy to finally see it.

“[soo Ro is waiting outside when Hwang Ok comes out of the inn.]

Hwang Ok: Why are you here when you’re busy?

Soo Ro: I just wanted to see you.”

I love how SR show his affection by teasing HO that he miss her eventhough HO can guess that it is not the real reason he came.

“Nakrang Governor’s son: Wait a minute. Aren’t you not allowed to serve wine to others? [i have no idea what this means…]”

I believe he is referring to when SR doesn’t allow HO to serve wine for NGS but now HO is serving wine to the Japanese merchant so he is teasing SR n HO.

“He told them that he would be a just king, not swayed by anyone.”

The PD and writer are really good in showing SR’s charm as king! His character and charisma makes me want to see him as king and eventhough we have not seen him become a king, we all think that he will be a great king.

“ Soo Ro gets very angry and says that Hwang Ok is a Gaya person, that they shouldn't look at the person who stayed by their future king's side for so long as an outsider.’

Really love it that SR always defend and protect his love whether or not HO is beside him. He express his feelings for HO clearly in the meeting and at the same time show integrity and wisdom as a king in protecting the women that he love.

“Edit: On another note, I noticed that Hwang Ok's hair decoration contains a pink flower that looks very similar to Dong Yi's in Dong Yi, when she returned to the palace at the end of Episode 46. ^-^ Or is it just my imagination?”

You have an eagle eye! I did feel familiar with the hair pin but didn’t realize it until you point it out! I really like the earrings that HO used before. The design is so unique compare to what she is using in this episode.

first14: Thank you so much for sharing the pictures! Just curious where do you get them? Could you post the link? Can’t wait to download episode 31 as soon as I can. I’m sad to realize that there will not be many scene of SR n HO together as HO will be missing. Please don’t let them be separated for long. From the pictures for episode 31 we can see the deep affection SR has for HO! Love is in the air and HO is glowing as she went to prepare her wedding! She looks stunning and so pretty in the pictures and so happy to see a glimpse of KING SR N QUEEN HO! So sad it is going to finish soon as the story is getting more interesting now. I don’t know how I can quench my curiosity for the final as we need to wait one more week for it!!! I’m totally rooting for SR n HO now! SR n HO BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

wow, LOOOOOOVED today's ep. there was so much love between SR and HO that just melts every heart. how would have been different if they just gave us some scenes like this throughout the drama rather than wasting most of eps on unnecessary ones.

although the wedding scenes with all this Indian outfits seemed out of place but it was beautiful and vibrant.

all these made me wonder about different kind love that it was between SR, AH and HO. the love between SR and AH was young and passionate but also was selfish and with no honesty. love with HO was based on sacrifice, mutual understanding and honestly. is not "if i can't have you, then no one else can so you must to die" but it is " i will stand by your side, love and support and protect you, even if i can't have you for myself" love.

i just love the scenes where SR could not stand being alone and without HO and everywhere he goes, he imagined her right there.

i need to see this ep again. it was really good.

:wub:

first14: Thank you so much for sharing the pictures! Just curious where do you get them? Could you post the link?..

Hello, kamzahamida ^^

You can check out more new pics at Korea fans site below..

Link >> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=suro

----------

tears.giftears.gif Poor..Hwang OK..

310912hdtvh264450pfullaz.jpg

^_^Finally she return to Gaya...

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_002845336.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_002952944.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_002955880.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_002984475.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003025850.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003232189.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003243534.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003265055.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003286576.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003289680.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003309800.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003318275.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003325081.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003355812.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003373163.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003394017.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003397887.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003404694.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003399990.jpg

310912HDTVH264450p-Fullavi_003420710.jpg

credit mbc, capped by me

first of all, a big MAHALO (thank you) to debbiek153! Again, you save us from torture of not knowing what is being said in this drama, especially the most important scene of all, the proposal! you're awesome and I hope you are feeling much better.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this weekend's episodes! But I'm so sad to know that we only have one more episode left :(

I love how Soo Ro fought for Hwang Ok. The scene when he got mad at the tribemen because they were downgrading Hwang Ok was so awesome. debbiek153, would you please translate that scene for us when you get a chance. thanks!

And the torture Soo Ro went through waiting for Hwang Ok to return. I just love it. It proves how much he loves her. I love how he was sulking when he had to see her off at the harbor. He wasn't a very happy man. And then everywhere he went, he remember Hwang Ok. And then the look of happiness on his face when he found out that Hwang Ok was ok and waiting for him! So classic!

BTW, how did they find out about the ship being in danger? Did Soo Ro think that Hwang Ok died?

Another week of waiting...it's a bittersweet feeling...I want Saturday to come but yet I don't. Oh well....

first of all, a big MAHALO (thank you) to debbiek153! Again, you save us from torture of not knowing what is being said in this drama, especially the most important scene of all, the proposal! you're awesome and I hope you are feeling much better.

I love how Soo Ro fought for Hwang Ok. The scene when he got mad at the tribemen because they were downgrading Hwang Ok was so awesome. debbiek153, would you please translate that scene for us when you get a chance. thanks!

Another week of waiting...it's a bittersweet feeling...I want Saturday to come but yet I don't. Oh well....

Hi, songjc, it's been a while! ^-^

I am currently translating the scene you've requested right now--I'll post it up as soon as I get it finished. I'm kind of wondering what language does "mahalo" come from?

Thank you to those who wished me well. Thanks to sleep and warm food, I'm feeling much better.

I'm anxiously waiting for Saturday, too. In spirit of waiting, I've translated the preview for those who want it!

EPISODE 32 PREVIEW

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok after hugging (?) on the shore]

Soo Ro: Why are you so late? I really thought that I would never see you again.

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok alone at the shore, at night]

Hwang Ok: While I was caught in the storm, I thought that seeing Lord Soo Ro again would be hopeless.

Soo Ro: From now on, I will never be separate from Agasshi again.

[scene Change: Ijinashi and his wife (? Maybe?), with her father]

Beodeul’s Father [Note: I have absolutely no idea of the girl’s name, but “Beodeul” refers to the girl who is in love/in a relationship with Ijinashi]: I didn’t even know that you would be king of Daegaya….

[ijinashi and Beo Deul (?) smile at each other.]

[scene Change: Soo Ro and Hwang Ok at the cliff]

Soo Ro: Please give birth to a baby like that ocean.

[sun Do and other people, dressed in ceremonial clothes, come to greet Soo Ro and Hwang Ok]

[Tal Hae in armor comes to greet Chachawoong]

Tal Hae: I accept Your Majesty’s order. I will take Soo Ro’s head and offer it to Your Majesty.

Chachawoong: Win and return safely.

And to pitchayapa, Issy_1, and kamzahamida, you're welcome! *^-^* Always glad to be of help. And kamzahamida, thank you for your compliments.... ::blushes:: I just want to share what I can to fellow Kim Soo Ro (the drama!) fans.

Guest ct_1225_520

Hi, songjc, it's been a while! ^-^

I am currently translating the scene you've requested right now--I'll post it up as soon as I get it finished. I'm kind of wondering what language does "mahalo" come from?

Thank you to those who wished me well. Thanks to sleep and warm food, I'm feeling much better.

I'm anxiously waiting for Saturday, too. In spirit of waiting, I've translated the preview for those who want it!

EPISODE 32 PREVIEW

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok after hugging (?) on the shore]

Soo Ro: Why are you so late? I really thought that I would never see you again.

[soo Ro and Hwang Ok alone at the shore, at night]

Hwang Ok: While I was caught in the storm, I thought that seeing Lord Soo Ro again would be hopeless.

Soo Ro: From now on, I will never be separate from Agasshi again.

[scene Change: Ijinashi and his wife (? Maybe?), with her father]

Beodeul’s Father [Note: I have absolutely no idea of the girl’s name, but “Beodeul” refers to the girl who is in love/in a relationship with Ijinashi]: I didn’t even know that you would be king of Daegaya….

[ijinashi and Beo Deul (?) smile at each other.]

[scene Change: Soo Ro and Hwang Ok at the cliff]

Soo Ro: Please give birth to a baby like that ocean.

[sun Do and other people, dressed in ceremonial clothes, come to greet Soo Ro and Hwang Ok]

[Tal Hae in armor comes to greet Chachawoong]

Tal Hae: I accept Your Majesty’s order. I will take Soo Ro’s head and offer it to Your Majesty.

Chachawoong: Win and return safely.

And to pitchayapa, Issy_1, and kamzahamida, you're welcome! *^-^* Always glad to be of help. And kamzahamida, thank you for your compliments.... ::blushes:: I just want to share what I can to fellow Kim Soo Ro (the drama!) fans.

I hope you got plenty of rest and feel much better!!!

You are so quick with translations I don't even know how to thank you enough!!! I watched that preview like 10 times already and even more now with the subs.. I can't wait until Saturday... Although it's been really late but all the SR and HO scenes totally made up for all the waiting... So sad that next week will be the end of this drama.. I totally wished that there would be an extension so we can see more sweet SR HO scenes but oh well..

I'm so curious as to know if TH will finally die or since he's going to fight SR.. I just can't wait! =]

sucks that all teh good scenes seem to be rushed near the end of the drama, Love HO, only wished they took out some unnecessary scenes in the beginning and put in some more useful scenes. Been 31 episodes and didnt seem like much happened and other then the love story between Sooro and AH. 

debbiek153, Mahalo means thank you in Hawaiian. I'm not Hawaiian but it's a universal word for us that lives in Hawaii (along with Aloha!). thank you for working on my request. I rally appreciate it. And thanks for translating the preview for us.

thanks to First14 and NewHeart for all the pictures.

I've been watching next weeks preview so many times too...now I enjoy it more with the translation. Can't believe this drama will be over next week. so sad :tears:

Archived