Gungrave Thread

InSong

Guest Take Five

now you're making me wanna get it even though i ordered too much crap already =/

edit: nevermind, i broke down and got the last one from rightstuf. sorry to anyone who wanted it lol.

Guest firelogic

I'm glad you liked it so much because it's my favourite anime ever! The music, the art, the story...oh the story! Boohlaaaandooooooon!!!!!

The show was a lot more interesting than the video game with its slogan being "Kick their richard simmons!" How vulgar and barbaric does that sound? Still, I thought Gungrave was a little slow-paced. It was good, but I think the series could have been done in 24 episodes rather than 26.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

My brother has the set but I've yet to watch it. I've got a handful of anime to catch up on as I have become too busy until recently.

• 2 months later...
Guest skwannabe

OH YES! Gun Grave is my favorite Anime TOO! Brandon Heat! This anime was so moving and Brandon Heat is soo committed. Beyong The Grave~ Best anime I ever saw.

Archived