[Sitcom 2010] More Charming By the Day / Cutie Pie 볼수록 애교만점

Guest C51236

=] up to ep 93 so far~~ a bit nervous about what happens though ><;;; in regards to the lee brother's feud that should happen soon over yeojin.... youngkwang is terribly sweet and i sincerely wish him more luck (if you call it that) with his love... (first that awful Bani and now losing YJ??? poor guy!) but i still think yeojin and kyuhan should stay together instead... yk and yj may match more in terms of personalities but that prob only means more trouble as well (neither are the most mature people)... kh however can actually take care of yj and yj is the only person who's caught him in his most awkward moments and accepts him anyway <-- i think that's where most of their sparks come from =3

I'm glad the PD's have made the triangle centered on yj instead of bani... frankly i don't like her... sorry for her though that her character's not getting much development at all... hehehe i wonder how the dr. lee-sujung relationship will work out though... the girl is like 17 and the guy is like 10 yrs older at least... which kinda sucks when they're soooo cute together hehehehe =P ^___^

speaking of which... whatever happened to the dujoon baseball/gangster plotline? hahaha i don't think he'd give up on sujung just yet... no? =P

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inspired04

Just started watching this randomly a couple of days ago and got hooked right away! I loveee this drama now...starting from the beginning and I'm already at ep 37 now. I don't get why this isn't more popular? :/

Archived