[Sitcom 2010] More Charming By the Day / Cutie Pie 볼수록 애교만점

Guest C51236

Guest tomato

enjoyed today's episode with kyuhan and yeojin :)

and actually jiwon and sunho's interaction is surprisingly interesting for me too - i like that they can relate to one another and now we can finally get a better glimpse of his life through their interaction

i also heard there will be a new addition to the cast - hopefully its a good addition!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lil.Miss.A

I read on wikipedia gagman Yoo Sae Yoon is appearing as cameo in this sitcom.. has it been aired yet? anyone knows which epi it was?

Guest alchocoholic

EPISODE 46 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 47 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 48 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 49 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 50 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 51 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 53 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 55 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 58 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 59 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 60 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 61 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 62 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 63 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

EPISODE 64 ( ~XviD-HAN - Megaupload link~ ) is up in AM-ADDICTION!

Guest tomato

I read on wikipedia gagman Yoo Sae Yoon is appearing as cameo in this sitcom.. has it been aired yet? anyone knows which epi it was?

i think he was in episode 16. not really sure. but i think he played the role of a worker at a gas station.

Guest tomato

surprised so few ppl comment on this thread!

did anyone squeal when it became obvious that kyuhan is head over heels with yeojin like me??? XD hehehehehehe =]

this series is getting "more charming by the day!" =P

i agree, it's been getting better for sure. i almost stopped watching it midway but i'm glad i stuck with it. :)

always looking forward to kyuhan and yeojin's interaction!

Guest cjshin

i really like this sitcom!

at first I got really annoyed with the focus on the grandfather/grandmother, sangsoo/jiwon, and then the kids' love story.

i LOVE yeojin's character and i'm so so so glad she's getting the majority of screen time now! :D

considering what's happening now, i bet the love triangle has moved from bani kyu hyun young gwang to yeojin kyu hyun young gwang! :D

this drama is becoming muchos better by episode (i personally like it better than HKTR but that's just me)

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

Haha I guess I'm an exception but I don't think Kyuhan and YeoJin have much chemistry...it seems kind of weird for me if they were to go out. I see Kyuhan starting to have some feelings for her, but she doesn't seem to have any at all for him. Bani can be a real brat and so mean to YoungKwang! I feel like Kyuhan could help her with that negative aspect of her personality. This comedy's pretty cute so far :)

Guest C51236

Nichkhun to cameo on More Charming By The Day

20100719nichkhun1.jpg

2PM’s Nichkhun will be making a cameo appearance on the MBC sitcom More Charming By The Day.

A representative has stated that Nichkhun has completed filming with the show’s usual cast members Kim Young Gwang and Choi Yeo Jin. Nichkhun is playing the role of a Thai guy who likes Korean dramas. Although his Korean isn’t perfect, he gave a lot of laughter while playing the part of a drama addict, by speaking with a drama-like tone.

This episode will air next Wednesday, on July 28th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/07/nichkhun-to-cameo-on-more-charming-by-the-day

source allkpop

Archived