Guest C51236

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C51236

f(x)’s Krystal to join More Charming By The Day sitcom

krystalt.jpg

It was revealed that f(x) member, Krystal will be joining the cast of MBC sitcom, More Charming by the Day.

One of the show’s director, Sa Hwa Kyung[/b ]revealed on the 21st that Krystal will be playing the niece of Kim Sung Soo in the sitcom and show her utmost charms.

She will begin filming on June 24th and her first broadcast is expected to air from early July. Krystal has previously only appeared in MVs.

credits allkpop

Other news: 1 / 2

Guest tomato

im actually really liking kyu han and yeo jin's interaction :)

i don't think i would have anticipated it too much if it were kyu han and bani - yeo jin and kyu han are an interesting pair - at least for me. :)

Guest tomato

not sure but i hope it is. hahaha, i don't think that i would really like yeo jin with sun ho either - i wasn't sure how they would try to pair them up - they're interaction wouldn't really surpass friendship level to me - at this point at least. hahaha

but i actually look forward to kyu han and yeo jin - they balance each other out in some ways and it'll be fun to see them actually end up liking each other. or at least have kyu han really start liking yeo jin. :)

Guest judybootie

well i went to the mbc website and read about each character's info~ supposedly, bani, younggwang, and kyu han will be in a love triangle...Yeojin has a crush on younggwang..but will end up in some complicated situation with that doctor guy... i dunno..there seems to be a lot of yeonjin/kyu han shippers out there so hopefully the coupling will change!!!

Guest tomato

yea thats what i remember reading awhile back too - technically, bani, youngkwong, and kyuhan are already in some kind of love triangle and im hoping that the yeojin's complication with sunho was her realizing who he really was. so i guess those two statements did happen somewhat. hahaha, im just crossing my fingers for yeojin and kyuhan - they just make sense together for me in a korean drama - typical or atypical - way. :)

Guest mymyx2

I'm kind of confused with the character profiles too. I thought KyuHan was suppose to like Bani...unless that hasn't happen yet. I also thought that there may be some sort of relationship bewteen the doctor (Sunho i think) and Yeojin. However, there have been a lot of KyuHan and Yeojin scenes...wonder if that's gonna go anywhere...

Kind of sad that there aren't any english subs for this. Is anyone willing to give brief summaries for each episode?

Hmm...really like what the sisters wear too, especially Yeojin's style. Wonder if I'll see people wearing those bow headband things around soon.

I really hope YeoJin and KyuHan end up as a couple. They're really cute together. I love their on-screen times. I think their storyline is the one I'm following the most. The son-in-law and the dad annoy me so much though. I just really, really dislike their characters, and (sadly) I cringe whenever they come on. :/ and ugh, the dad is so horrible (more than anything). ESPECIALLY in episode 53. I was getting angry just watching it. :x

Archived