SNSD’s fans clarify misunderstandings with Jaebum’s fans

Guest cherrylollipop

OMGeez! I cound just !@#$%^& those people who did that to the girls!

what did they do to deserve this!

anyway i'm still at mist at this controversy...

and what's with the "Dirty Hottest"??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest is2kwharss501

*sigh* there are always fanclub wars. but this one is really getting out of control! although its not really clear/really sure its PM's fans but most likely. the fake SONE shouldnt say that...he/she seems more like...anti 2PM. Although the real SONE said something bad at the end of the letter...its kinda understandable since Soshi just got attack and as a fan, you really cant help but get mad and pissed off. He/she handle it pretty well. I like how the fan apologize for pointing finger at Jay's fans. Maybe the people who threw the glow stick should apologize too. but we all know that its impossible.

I love how Sooyoung and the girls handle it. calm. although they are all hurt inside. why must anti fans do things to hurt other people's feelings and hurt the reputation of fans.

if only people could get along....

• 4 months later...
Guest aqua212

There are a lot of 2PM' fans and Jay' fans changed to anti-2PM. They always spread the bad rumor of 2PM to the other Fan Dome for misunderstanding of 2PM and Hottest. You know that what happened in Dream Concert 2010 while 2PM performing.

2PM and Hottest have a hard time then we don’t want to make any problems with the other Fan Dome.

Are you sure? That 2PM'fan account are not anti-2PM.

Guest hazrinaer

^

it doesnt make sense..if that day only kara,snsd and 2pm performed why jay's name is here??there is no jay fan there right??

and to blame this matter on ALL hottests is not nice..2pm is having much difficulty this year and real hottests will not do something like that..and 2pm+snsd scandals stated last year if i not mistaken so why now the 2pm's fan want to take revenge..

it all anti doing..

wow! that's scary and extremely dangerous.

not trying to finger pointing at any fan club since i don't really know

how fan club operates in Korea. :vicx:

but i'm going to be :angry: if it is true that magnae got hit by one of those sticks!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest choco_girl

aigooo~

those childish fans bring bad reputation to any 2PM fans [both 2PM or Jaebum,don't care..they still one for me ^^]

i'm glad the girls take it easily,i really hope seohyun not hurt or else,Yonghwa will come to save her hyunnie =p

that's why Sone become number 1 fansclub?

not just because they really care and supportive to the girls but also mature? kekekeke that just my opinion ^^

Soshi Fighting!!!! Jaebum Fighting!!!!

Guest lec8504

I'm sorry but the last few lines are so uncalled for, especially when there's not even any proof that Hottest did do it.

KHottest knew about the 2PM+SNSD pairing for months, why would they act up now? iono something is fishy, and especially with 2OD mentioned, I don't trust the news at all.

Archived