SNSD’s fans clarify misunderstandings with Jaebum’s fans

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

please, SONE's talk as if they're sooo righteous .

We all know there are a few bad eggs that spoil it for everyone but to generalize a fanclub is uncalled for.

totally immature on the last part.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punk_angel

T/N Clarification: The reason SONE’s are apologizing for saying Jaebum’s name was because a few people acting like they were SONE’s began spreading rumors saying that Jaebum’s personal fans threw those glow sticks at SNSD. However, various accounts from SONE’s prove that they were just 6PM fans, specifically [[ Taecyeon fans.]]

I can't believe Taec Yeon's fan would be this LOW....as in Too Low for normal humans.............

It's not like SoShi wanted to be paired up with 6pm....... Good GOD help those Low Lives.......

Because they're so pathetic and VERY UNCALLED FOR.........

Guest crazyfrog

We all know there are a few bad eggs that spoil it for everyone but to generalize a fanclub is uncalled for.

And here you are, generalising Sones as being righteous...

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

^ lol indeed.

I'm dissapointed at the ones who threw the light sticks -.- sigh.

Glad that the Sones handled it well, but they didn't have to apologize!!!

Guest SpiderMickey

come to think of it.. it might hurt their feelings.but i think they'll move on. if they can stand on the very same stage last year where they got boo off last 2 year . . some flying light sabers is okay =)

Guest Agyness

SooYoung! <3

Sones were extremely calm about the incident

almost suspiciously calm..calm before the

storm~

What did Sones say about Jaebum?

First of all, i'm so sorry if i have to say this, at least i'm trying to be honest not faking, no offense to other korean ppls, "Those Korean Ppls Who Over Imagination or Over Reacting" must see psychology doctor or check into Mental Hospital coz they are not normal and unethical in what they think and do. They thought they are above God or Law, criticize and conduct some action by theirselves without thinking whether they had that rights to do or not !!! Those Korean Celebrity who did commit suicide before is the results of these stupid psycho ppls !!! Celebrity also is a human being and they are just like us who did mistakes almost everyday !!!

Guest riehae

Too bad for SNSD. They must have traumas on stage now. It's another attack at them.

I can't really say anything on 2pm fans. I want to judge them negatively but I won't say anything anymore.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

2 things:

1)

If that's what Coldests can do to make 6PM look bad,they are the worst examples of a fanclub

Even if Jay comes back to 2PM,I wouldn't his fans back

2)

Now the whole fanbase is turning bad because of Coldests

well done

Guest LePaine

I was reading this and it seems there is some part who think that the coldest fault to throw at Soshi or 6PM(whatever) that it might be confused for peeps.

I might be mistaken for this but in my though it's like this:

Throwing the glow stick = the one who got jealous of SNSD for pairing up with 6PM at Concert.

Fake Sone = Coldest (because they might heard that incident and one of them tried to 'help' Sone for having a revenge)

Real Sone = Sone (but trying to say for the one who throw at Soshi).

Njaa, as for SoYoung & Sone. They are SO mature! =D

Guest deeLOVELY

And here you are, generalising Sones as being righteous...

PWN.

Guest orangebreeze

PWN.

PUHAHAHA!!!~~~ agreed. . . don't generalize people... no one in my family has the same personality as me and i'm related to them by BLOOD... so i doubt a whole fanbase is exactly the same in mind and heart except for their love for their idol group...

last part of SONE's apology was a little sketch... so here I'LL APOLOGIZE FOR IT... since it seems like the right and random thing to do...

anti's are stupid.... haters are stupid.... and the stupid are righteous.

Guest SweetSerein

oh woww..i feel bad for the girls...and why would bummie's fans do that? he's not even in korea anymore..why would they be attending..well who knows..but jay's fans are always respectful and nice!! <33 glad they apologized!!!

That must sucks. I hope none of them got hurt. Anyways, I don't really understand this. Where did they mention Jay's fans in the first place? And the letter made it sound like Jay and 2PM are not connected in anyway at all. That last comment was also really unnecessary.

And why is everyone so sure that it was Hottests who threw the glowsticks? It's not that I'm trying to defend them but where is the evidence? Or i just can read clearly.

[sONE] We need to throw eggs at 6PM or something now…

It’s so frustrating lately.

Jang Wooyoung + Tiffany scandal… Ok Taecyeon + Yoona scandal…

The crazy 6PM fans got so shocked with those scandals and threw glow sticks at SNSD!

The 6PM fans that threw glow sticks at SNSD…

I think it was too harsh to just be passive about.

It’s so disgusting, I sincerely hope that SNSD is no longer linked with 6PM anymore.

When will 6PM fans wake up to reality… I know that there aren’t many 6PM fans left…

But they’re really trying their hardest till the end, aren’t they?

We really need to show them something so they won’t do it ever again.

Maybe eggs…

Comment: We’d like to do that but we’d get the same treatment that those dogPM fans are getting. It’s better to just get evidence and give it to the journalists so that they will write articles saying ’same crappy artist, same crappy fan.’

^Is that the proof that it was '6PM's fans who did it? Because that just sounds like antifans degrading Hottests.

Guest ginger

Where was security during this concert? I'm pretty sure, in the US, they'd get dragged out and banned if they pulled that crap. Throwing things on stage during a concert is not just childish but it's probably illegal. Ugh.

-ginger

Archived