Hey...i think the way you dress

Guest 4ever_sweet

Guest xjools

I guess when you feel beautiful, people tend to notice it too.

Yepppp.

I know what you mean!

It always happens to me -___-

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandazombie

Excluding the natural beauties =T

I like to change my style alot and get noticed for that..does that count ? XD But yea I wouuld agree

My friend had a really big crush on this fob guy and I only saw his back and what he was wearing but he was dresssed really stylish so I thought he was hot too

And I got closer to see his face and turns out he's not that good looking =__=;;

Guest Izam.

YES. (Even though the way you look is not the only factor that determines if you are attractive or not) Of course the way you dress affect how attractive you would look.

The better you dress, the better you would look. That's why it's called dressing UP.

Guest xsimplyx_mex

I agree with everyone. When you dress nice...you caught everyone's attention. lets just say....appearance matters. :)

Guest *UnReaL

yes because most people tend to look at the whole person..not just one part..(that didn't sound right) so basically they look at the cloths, face, hair.. etc..i think

Guest BaBiiMae_8326

Hmmm… I really do not know. I mean for me, I go running every morning; I wear a regular plain t-shirt with sports bra and jogging pants. I sweat like crazy and whenever there are guys around my age who are cute/hot/fine/etcetera, they look and point at me. On the other hand, they say hi or smile and/or make some offensive comments and I just run faster so I could get away from them. I dress up too, for parties and formal outings with friends. I would not consider myself pretty and my friends say I am not pretty, either. They say I have an exotic look having multi-racial blood and all, all my boyfriends have called me beautiful, and I do not wear makeup at all. I guess they are just being nice.

Guest angelZ

yeah i think it affects you too....

someone who's not that attractive physically will seem more attractive if they know how to dress~~

Guest BECKIEEE

perhaps. I mean a hot girl/guy will get noticed whether they're in sweats or really dressed up.

but you're right, the clothes do help a bit. it just makes the person look more put together and stylish. I remember the opposite; there would be cute boys at school but they had no fashion sense, their attractiveness points were mentally deducted from my head. haha.

Guest luzCONTROL_7

You can't go for personality when you've just met the person, apperance is the first thing you see.

I get more attention when I don't have my hair in a tomato. Fun. ^.^

Guest XTINE__

definitely true.

i guess it's the fact that people like to take care of their appearance that attracts others. or, just the type of clothes a person's wearing. ionno, i guess nicer clothes does enhance one's appearance, plus it boosts a person's confidence for the day. ahha. strange but true.

it's just like the fact if you're hair is a total mess for a day, it can totally ruin your appearance, despite what you're wearing. your hair is what makes a look work. ahah.

Guest yongwonhi

Haha. I think it's true. If I dress really nicely to school, I usually get something like, "hey, you look pretty today!" or "nice shirt."

Sometimes, though, I think it also depends on if you just change your style suddenly, if you've been dressing the same way for a while. To school, I normally dress casual/nicely, so people are kind of used to seeing me like that... One day, I wore sweatpants/flip-flops/loose shirt, and people were like WHOA o_O;

Guest oOriceOangelOo

i don't think i have ever dressed down or above and beyond in my life... so i don't know...

-g.h.

Guest stardust_x

-Erase all that stuff before-

Yes ... I think it does. Like people from above posts, if you feel that you look good you tend to be more confident and then people notice you.

Guest aberrant

The way you dress does affect your attractiveness. I would never date a guy who dressed ugly that is not to my preference. Their shoes matters to me too.

And I have never dressed down or up in my life so I don't think I will ever experience what you had.

Guest MsFeng

HAHA, I wear what I feel like. I have this big boyish sweaters with faces on them ( such as O_O :D XD) and yeah. They dont look at me, and if they do, they just say nice sweater and walk off. Other times when I wear regular clothes, I dunno, I'm too occupied to even look at them. But when I do dress up (usually for dates and such) I'm with my boyfriend, so I dont know.

---

But overally, I think it depends on the enviorment. If you're dressing really nice in a dark alley with bums, you will get noticed instantly. And if you're dressing like a tomboy in a prom, yeah, you'll probably get noticed instantly too.

Guest beIntimate.

somewhat yes.

ehh, it really depends on how you dress. i think..

but it does make a person more ....appealing.

Guest byul_smile*

uhm no....well maybe

i was sweating wearing sweats and a tee and still someone approached me.

haha um yea... i literally went out in my pjs in the morning to the grocery and someone did :ph34r::blink:

its pretty creepy...

Guest camello

i sppose its how yu present yourself tht attracts people, yeh it hppens ;D

I hardly dress up at all, but yeh, like yu when i do..>_>

Guest userfriendly

those wierd guys that hollerr at girls on streets are pervs who are desperate and have no lives.... me and my friends get hollered at when we wear shorts or even tanks and halters. it's pathetic. but overall, i think everyone judges people on how they dress.

Archived