Hey...i think the way you dress

Guest 4ever_sweet

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm no....well maybe

i was sweating wearing sweats and a tee and still someone approached me.

Lol cause you're pretty?

I think clothes does affect a person's appearance.

If someone takes the initiative and dress up, people will automatically notice.

^^

Here where I live, the Mexicans hit on anything that move. And some other people too, but usually it's the Mexicans driving the trucks >__<

But yeah, I think what you wear has to do with your attractiveness too. I mean, a lot of people holler from cars and they might not get a good look of your face, just your body.

Guest spinel

uhm no....well maybe

i was sweating wearing sweats and a tee and still someone approached me.

Yeah, that happened to me too. I was in a crappy mood that day, so I had on my comfortable, but not so appealing sweater jacket and jeans with old tennis shoes. My hair was just sticking out everywhere because I just woke up from the car ride. I was with my parents at the supermarket when this random guy just starting hitting on me and asking for my number. It was weird.

Anyways, it is true that guys do tend to notice more when a girl is wearing something nice, but that's not always the case.

Btw, I think I intimidate guys too much when I dress up, so I don't get any attention... yup

Guest cherryonken

it's just coincidence in some cases - you look like you got dragged through a bush and back and get hit on

you dress up and you don't get hit on.

some people like a well groomed appearance.

some people like a certain style.

I think its all about preference and pervertedness - one or the other is gonna hit on you.

Guest ginger

Yeah, if I'm wearing a bright colored top or one of those long, flowy skirts, I get 75% more pickup lines than usual. If I wear a plain tshirt and baggy jeans, the numbers drop considerably.

-ginger

Guest 5imply_5wt

i thin kit's mostly because of that... i mean if you dress conservatively.. people are not gonna look at you or anything.. but if you dress really pretty and nice and stuff.. well.. it's all abou the look

Guest lilxtiffstah

even if i dress down and nastily guys stare at me and like smirk. it's pretty freaky. but they don't use pick up lines / approach me or anything for some reason, but i like it like that (the not having to communicate with them thing) =D unless the guy was a cutie. hahah.

Guest 4ever_sweet

^hahaha. Yea...i hate those scary guys that look at you like they want you. EWW you know!

But yea....(I am topic starter), the YOUNG guy with th group of guys that hit on me was actually pretty attractive and only a year older than me.

But, he still didn't capture my attn

. I just thought it was strange because, I haven't been "Hollered" at since I was 16? I'm 19 now, so i thought only Mid-Teen boys hollered.

Guest LiLmizzpark

yeah similar thing happened to me too ... but the person who approached me was a man who was old enough to be my grandpa T___T

He said that he'd never seen someone as pretty as me. He looked amazed too.

and then he left me alone. I was at a super market.

and then suddenly he came back to say it again.

HAHAHA. since he was so old maybe he forgot that he already approached you. :lol:

topic starter: :( yeah, actually i think thats quite true. the way people dress does affect how people view you.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

I COMPLETELY AGREE

i like to dress comfy b/c that's just who i am

but for my swim banquet i had to dress up, you know

so i wore this REALLY cute dress (it really was really cute =] )

(and i didnt ahve my glasses either)

and i could jst feel the guys checking me out

and i never wear shorts / skirts

and so people never see my legs

and the guys started commenting on them & stuff

sorry, that was a long post

but i jst wanna say: guys are shallow

-EDIT-

and i was just standing outside of the hotel's front door

and this black dude old enough to be my dad

came out and whispered to me his name and his room number

-_-;;

SHALLOW!

Guest beautylicious87

hmmmmmmmm i don't think that ever happened to me.....

but myabe it did.....

like at shcool when i dress up a lotta guys take notice of me but when i dress down, no looks....lol

Guest eliteninja

yeah similar thing happened to me too ... but the person who approached me was a man who was old enough to be my grandpa T___T

He said that he'd never seen someone as pretty as me. He looked amazed too.

and then he left me alone. I was at a super market.

and then suddenly he came back to say it again.

hmm, that`s kind of freaky :mellow:

Guest crystal_clover

LOL, that made me laugh.

Yeah, it's good to dress up, at the very least it makes one feel pretty and more confident.

Archived