[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest dawnlite

But for Jae-in it not same, when he look at her it full of sincere, and important when he smile with her it seem he very happy just only her make him smile with sincere.. and it only her understand about his heart, yes sometime she angry him but all the time she will turn back to him ... I think this point interesting (I learn from Coffee House Understanding is important (as same JS&EY))

And especially Gun-wook he just open his true feeling only Jae-in.. Only her can get his true feeling even the scene between Gun-wook and Jae-in it not much in story but all of scene it important because all scene it show how they understanding each other..

Wow I agree with everything you said. You only see the real Gun-Wook when he is with Jae-In. The scene where Gun-Wook is crying while eating (after Jae-in made him food and left without eating with him) made me bawl my eyes out. Jae-In is so important to Gun-Wook. There's so little happiness in him, but did you see that face light up while she was cooking him dinner? The scenes with GW and JI may not be as sensual as GW and TR, but it is filled with honesty and sincerity that it bursts out with warmth. I love them!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snyder

ok.. does anyone here realize that gun-wook only says "i love you" ,though indirectly, to tae-ra??

in episode 13 (if im not wrong), he says "sorry for loving you" to tae ra ONLY!! no mo-nae, no ja-in, etc! only tae-ra ppl!! hahaha

im just a huge fan for GW-TR love story! their romance is what keeps me watching this drama. besides kim nam gil's hotness, of coz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bsides that, am i the only one who notices how anooying jae-in is?? i mean, everytime she opens her mouth, it's either to blabber some things that are already obvious enough for us to notice, if not some idealistic stuffs, how it's wrong for gun-wook to destroy hae-shin or not.

i have to say i also dont like how she just lets herself in gun-wook's house as if it were her own house. i dont think gun-wook gave her his housekey or sumthin.... sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

sorry for GW-JI's fans.... peace peace blush.gifblush.gif

The bounding scene between the two TSses was really touching, even thought I found it quite funny for two well grown men to be seating on a bench enjoying their ice cone and what’s wrong with the sunglasses (“awkward”, I find that the writers really rush this part, the gallery’s exhibition bench scene was more meaningful, but overall it was quite simple and it did left an impression in me) :) .

GW’s bro speech to TS was interesting as well, at first he states that he’s not the bro type, but then he points out all TS’s weaknesses and told him not to act like a depressed kiddo who can’t get attention, that was so truthful. Personally, I find his last advice quite ironic, if GW asked TS not to trust anyone, so should TS take his “not-to-be-weak” advise at all” (LOL).

Can’t anyone still remembers GW’s sad scene when he was in the boat after his near drowning experience, that part really gave tears in my eyes, And after all 13 episode, he finally did that again with the scene of him reaching for the SUN, ahhh… that was so sad.

I got a major question, after watching episode 14 where the guy point out that GW’s

Mute dad isn’t his biological father??????????? Why does it matter, so since they point it out, then whose GW’s biological father? Will it play any roll in the ending?

And thnx those who posted the GIF pics, their my favorite :D

Guest nokaki

im the same boat wf Snyder opinion about GW-TR. n i very impressed wf taera acting. her eyes, face and body language look so live.. as a man i choose OYS :phew:

Guest evetang

This morning, sis Oh Yeon Su update her Twitter with comment:

"나쁜남자 밤새고 찍고 또 찍으러 장소 이동중 입니다~~건욱도 태라도 재인도 태성도 다 너무 불쌍합니다~그래서 가슴이 아픕니다~~촬영이 끝나도 눈물이 나옵니다~~"

Translated by Google, that seem: the ending shoot was shot overnight, it's so sad and full of tears... Sis Oh also said "I also recognize that TR and GW is so poor, so that my heart hurts"...

Please help me to translate exactly if you can understand Korean.

"나쁜남자 밤새고 찍고 또 찍으러 장소 이동중 입니다~~건욱도 태라도 재인도 태성도 다 너무 불쌍합니다~그래서 가슴이 아픕니다~~촬영이 끝나도 눈물이 나옵니다~~"

Translated by Google, that seem: the ending shoot was shot overnight, it's so sad and full of tears... Sis Oh also said "I also recognize that TR and GW is so poor, so that my heart hurts"...

Translation: "We shot scenes overnight for Bad Guy, and now I'm on my way to shoot at another location. Gun Wook, Tae Ra, Jae In, and Tae Sung... I feel so bad for them all. My heart breaks for them... Even when I'm done shooting, tears still come out."

Guest shyangz

The bounding scene between the two TSses was really touching, even thought I found it quite funny for two well grown men to be seating on a bench enjoying their ice cone and what’s wrong with the sunglasses (“awkward”, I find that the writers really rush this part, the gallery’s exhibition bench scene was more meaningful, but overall it was quite simple and it did left an impression in me) :) .

lol actually the scene struck me in a way.. if it was a typical drama i would find it cliche and 'lazy', but in a drama like bad guy, it seems ... honest? especially the sunglasses, remember how gw placed them over wonin when she's pining for her high school crush :P maybe sunglasses are a way of saying "welcome to the life of sibling warmth and squibbles' haha

add: ice-cream too, also won-in related. may geonwook enjoy more ice-cream with the people he loves... ^^

I got a major question, after watching episode 14 where the guy point out that GW’s

Mute dad isn’t his biological father??????????? Why does it matter, so since they point it out, then whose GW’s biological father? Will it play any roll in the ending?

And thnx those who posted the GIF pics, their my favorite :D

i will be really really really heartbroken and disappointed if in the end taesung's dad is really gw's real dad. *cross fingers* maybe it's just to highlight the injustice -- he's mute and not even his dad, suffer the despair of losing his son to the rich dad, and then die in that way...

and like the last gif.... gw's expression is priceless! thanks for uploading!

i'm also in the geonwook-taera line.. 'cos am a little unconvinced by han gain's acting. (sorry gw-gi supporters!)

Guest calderonbr

I'm new to the forum. I have been watching Bad Guy from the very beginning, and I am enjoying it a lot. The two Tae Sung's lives are so sad, and brings me to tears nearly every week. I wish that both for them can become more friends than enemies, and I loved the scene when both adopted brothers were sitting eating ice cream.

I read everyone's analysis and they are quite good. I am embracing each episode one day at a time and I am trying not to over think it. The final two episodes are next week, and I am anxious to know how it will end.

I love the look of this drama. The characters and plot seem to be constantly evolving which is good because it keeps me hooked. I am enjoying the OST and will have to download it to my Ipod.

Guest kittrose

I've posted the details in KNG's thread, but here's how to vote for Kim Nam Gil in the Seoul Drama Awards 2010:

Go to http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actor.html

Select KNG and the actors from other countries as well. You have to do this if not the vote cannot be processed. There's a check box "No Vote for XXX country Star" beside the country name, so check that if you do not wish to vote for the other actors. Than click the button at the end of the page.

You will then have to enter you details. There might be problems with the phone number, just enter 4 numbers in each field.

Also each computer can vote once per day, so do utilise them and spread the word

There's a guide with pictures here, though not in english:

http://kimnamgil-fc.blogspot.com/2010/07/vote-kimnamgil-to-best-of-best-star.html

@ belva: THANK U VERY MUCH 4 the info, u're so nice :):) ...woohooooo, yeah, i'll start voting :lol::lol:

im just a huge fan for GW-TR love story! their romance is what keeps me watching this drama. besides kim nam gil's hotness, of coz :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bsides that, am i the only one who notices how anooying jae-in is?? i mean, everytime she opens her mouth, it's either to blabber some things that are already obvious enough for us to notice, if not some idealistic stuffs, how it's wrong for gun-wook to destroy hae-shin or not.

I totally agree with you. I'm also huge fan of GW-TR, and watching their romantic scenes are just soooooo great, comparing to GW-JI.

However, with the storyline, I think GW only used TR as part of his plan, when we see his face after those "scenes" with her - either a smirk or a relief, only later on he showed a bit different - maybe he started to feel a pity for her??

Only when he's with JI, he's more of his real self. Because he didn't have to "act" in front of her, he didn't have to pretend he's someone else, so naturally he became relax and close to her, felt that he now had a real friend - after loosing the sister SY, and of course, his feeling to JI develop. Unfortunately for him, JI was so much a materialistic girl, she liked GW, but she liked more a better material life. Additionally, she seemed not to understand GW much --> she left him when he was lonely to go to TS, she stood on TS side when talking about SY's death. Therefore, to JI: TS with money is more attractive to her than GW.

So, can say that the feeling of GW to JI was more than JI to GW. Her jealousy when she saw him kissing TR was just showing her greed. After saying "I like you" to GW, what did she do? She continued appear with TS! Visiting TS's father in hospital - it only meant one thing: she didn't give up TS for GW yet! JI was a determined girl, she knew what she wanted - so if she really wanted GW, there'd be no TS. However...

I suppose the writer wants to make JI a nicer girl, when showing JI from beginning only for TS's money but gradually also had feelings with him (whether it's love/like/sympathy) :-)

Poor GW, the Bad Guy, he played on other women's feelings and in return he didn't get real love.

With the development of the story, I guess the sad ending is the most "logical" ending.

Wasn't GW longing for love? but he had destroyed/done bad things to others, so till the end he wouldn't get love, but got punishment instead.

TR - the vulnerable woman who had devoted all her life for her family, now the first time in her life she could know what was love, had the courage to fight for love. What would her life be when the truth was revealed? That would destroy her totally.

JI - the materialistic girl, would she realize that there are more things in life than running after money? Or would she only realize that after she lost something/someone more valuable then she thought (GW)? But to such kind of girl like JI, I doubt that she would realize it earlier.

TS - he had suffered all a long and only now, thanks to JI, to GW, to what happened in his family, that he started to grow up and independent. Would JI continue by his side?

Anyway, the worst ending, I'm afraid, would be for my lovely couple - GW-TR! tears.giftears.giftears.gif If there's poll to vote for favourite drama couple - I vote for GW-TR!!!

GW-JI - I can't buy their love - from GW: yes, from JI: no. What made it worse was HGI's acting. I think the role of JI was more than her skill. The role written by the writer was only a part, the skill of the actress would be another part to make the role fulfill. That another part, HGI coudn't do it. It's more pleasant to what JI-TS because JI role with TS was easier to act - not much "stress" and "tense" as when JI with GW. She couldn't play the "fire" for their relationship.

By the way, does anybody else think that JI's clothes are really terrible? Each part of the clothes were not that bad (on the base that JI was a poor girl), but the combination of the clothes made JI inelegant and ugly (to be an art-related profession). That's a pity because her face is quite pretty.

Anyone knows the classic song played in the Mask exhibition of Mdm Shin, when GW and TR was in the changing room?

Guest stoolker

omg this drama is sooo goood.!!! cant believe its ending so soon *sigh* kim nam gil is such a good actor!!! but man i also find jae in's character super annoying..i dont even understand her at all...she can be soo irritating, i was so happy tho that she closed the secret room before taera finds out phew, that was like the one of the few things jae in did to make her character less annoying...-__- and Han ga in is sooo gorgeous!!!!! lol...its just hard to accept that the main female lead is super annoying!....

feel terribly sorry for taera...and did hong president really do anything super bad then, besides abandoning gw as a child? ,...

so odd, that taesung accepted madame shin's words about gw deceiving and going after hae shin so fast! i always thot his chracter was not one to trust others' words so quickly esp. words about someone he liked...odd...

Guest zephyr

i don't like gw with tr cuz she looks older than him (and she probably is) and i find their relationship boring plus he's not himself when he's with her. but i love him with ji. true that sometimes she's on ts's side but she does care for gw. i like it that she doesn't stay mad at him for long and always go back to him w/o him going after her. and she's also willing to hear him out if only he tells her the truth. i also like that she's still looking out for him by closing the secret door before tr sees it, even though she knows he got bad intentions for the family. wish they had more scenes together!

didn't like how tr was possesive of gw telling ji off like that even though she knows the truth. she acted like she owned him whereas it's different for ji cuz gw never minded that ji walk into his house like that lol.

lastly, i love ji's sis blunt comments like her sis was crazy for money haha..

Guest belva

@ belva: THANK U VERY MUCH 4 the info, u're so nice :):) ...woohooooo, yeah, i'll start voting :lol::lol:

You're most welcome, do help to spread the word :D

An update for everyone who is voting for Kim Nam Gil in the Seoul Drama Awards 2010:

We can vote 3 times per day via the 3 different language sites, the votes all count!

English: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actor.html

Korean: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/kr_vote_actor.html

Japanese: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/jp_vote_actor.html

Link to post on guide for voting: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107604&view=findpost&p=16245692

@declovey

You might want to try using other web browsers like Google Chrome or IE? I actually got that error message when I tried to vote using Firefox, but that may also be due to me trying to vote twice in a day because I'm not very sure how their system works, but I suspect it is not after 12 midnight that marks another day but instead every 24hour after your last vote... So you can try voting again at a later time in the day, around the same time when you last cast your vote.

Translation: "We shot scenes overnight for Bad Guy, and now I'm on my way to shoot at another location. Gun Wook, Tae Ra, Jae In, and Tae Sung... I feel so bad for them all. My heart breaks for them... Even when I'm done shooting, tears still come out."

Thanks for the translation! I'm kinda prepared for the sad ending, and I think I might still be tearing away like her even after the show ends :tears:

@cutimap

If I'm not wrong, the song you're referring to is Lascia Ch'io Pianga, various versions can be found in 4shared: http://search.4shared.com/q/1/Lascia%20Ch'io%20Pianga

I'm still a GW-JI shipper, albeit torn between that or GW-TS's bromance :lol:

But I can see why there are so many people shipping GW and TR. I love them too, their interaction is one you seldom see in dramas and both actors are so convincing. But the journey of GW and JI from GW being mistaken as HTS to now, they have developed from strangers to acquaintance to friends and now mutual understanding and love. Though JI's been neglecting/mean towards GW countless times, but that I can understand as she only recently admitted to herself her feelings for GW and on the other hand GW is not helping by pushing her towards TS too. Sigh. Like they asked, really, what are they?

Guest M!sS DantE

who have the last music in the ep 15 when Shim Gun Wook come before song of ending

when Moon Jae In say that's word bocochiba

the music have style assassin's like some one have sword

it's really amazing music

please help me i want this music so much

Guest nokaki

may u share me OYS twitter link. i dont undrstd korean but Mr Google wl help me. luv her acting n she is rely beautiful :phew:

Guest safiyyah01

whoaaa this show seriously messes with you..the attachment to gun wook and some of the others seem to grow every week...i feel awful tho i have this huge feeling from the beginning about a really bad ending..like gun wook always says; everybody will be destroyed...lol i am going to be sooo cut up next week i feel worried about even watching it..i really wish there was not a episode cut i dont want it to end yet :( :( :(

Guest safiyyah01

btw i dont know if ive missed it in one of the episodes but what significance do you guys make of gun wooks lighter.. i wonder lol its interesting and i find myself curious about how it is brought into many scenes- sometimes it is somehow reflective of his mood and temper but i just wonder generally if there is meant to be something behind it....