[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest kittrose

OMG OMG OMG...those capture pictures from episode 15 are so intense and interesting...please don't tell me that Gun-Wook is going to be crazy and mental!!! I'll be so mad at the writer...Gun-Wook is not suppose to be crazy enough to be in a mental institution...omg...I hope the ending will be a happy ending...that Mrs. Shin got put in prison and Gun-wook got his revenge and then he live happily with Jae-In...where Gun-wook was in the hospital gown just makes me so sad for him...I hope he's not actually crazy crazy!!! Thanks for those pictures Luv.

i personally don't think that GW's gone mad or has amnesia all of a sudden..that would be uncharacteristic of the whole drama itself, what more with two remaining eps. left..it would be too complicated to create such arc..i believe that GW's expression in the last scene of ep. 15 was that of total shock..shock because it confirmed how the 'hae shin group'-->mainly madame shin, will go to such great lengths in order to crush their opponent..she is even willing to kill (car accident)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joyjihyun

I don't know whathappen?? but I think Gun-Wook eyes when he see Jae-in and Tae-ra it different, when he look at Tae-ra is empty and phlegmatic and when he smile with her it seem hollow just only give hope but nothing ..

But for Jae-in it not same, when he look at her it full of sincere, and important when he smile with her it seem he very happy just only her make him smile with sincere.. and it only her understand about his heart, yes sometime she angry him but all the time she will turn back to him ... I think this point interesting (I learn from Coffee House Understanding is important (as same JS&EY))

And especially Gun-wook he just open his true feeling only Jae-in.. Only her can get his true feeling even the scene between Gun-wook and Jae-in it not much in story but all of scene it important because all scene it show how they understanding each other..

So I think Tea-ra it not important for Gun-wook she just one in his plan, I think he have no feeling for her even he have but it not important for his life...

I hope PD and playwright, they shall make happy for Gun-wook because his life it so sad, and I hope he can be with Jae-in because they are lovely couple and he alway think about her.. even sometime she will ruin his plan

But I know this is Kdrama .. everything can change all the times..

Ps.... sorry for my poor english..

Guest kittrose

BAD GUY FEVER!!!!!

i am very impressed, and i mean VERY IMPRESSED @ KNG's acting..plausible and well delivered..that's definitely 100% quality acting..the expression in his eyes, that famous smirk, his body language, the feelings in his voice make his character come out, shining like a true star..i wouldn't be surprised if he wins the 'daesang' this year, because he truly deserves it..i'll be rooting for him and giving my full support..simply at his best!!!!! :):):)

Guest nana544

^Yep, I hope that he will win a Daesung too...that would be awesome :)...Kim Nam Gil got my attention in Bad Boy :)...

Guest cutie22

KNG definitely got my support for winning the ‘Daesang’ this year. But on top of all, have to give KNG extra credit for incredible performance even under such rush pressure before entering military.

Guest nokaki

does anyone here knows name of the bckgrnd song after 'careless whisper'-g.michael in ep 8 (during tae-ra/monet n gw eating on raining day). i mean another eng. song after that.tq

Guest kittrose

does anybody know where i can put my vote for 'best male performance'..i saw the comments in viikii and apparently LSG has garnered a lotta votes already becoming 1st and KNG 2nd...hmmmm, close competition, but i'm still with KNG (peace out to LSG fans)..fighting KNG'sshi!!!!!!!!!

Guest missbehave

Ep 16 synopsis is out.

http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/weekly/new_weekly_focus_iframe.jsp?menu_year=2010&menu_month=07&book_basic=959&sec=&uniq_no=10000025987

Main points -

Madam Shin calls upon someone to check if Chief Kim really wrapped things up properly.

GW sits in a hospital room with a smile on his face / laughs for no reason.

Devastated at news of GW’s death, JI accidentally throws herself into traffic. (Huh?)

Detective Kwak and partner ask the nurses if they remembered anything about GW’s guardian; they're told about a man in his 50s.

TR orders her men to comb the hotels and hospital ERs in search of GW.

Guest belva

does anybody know where i can put my vote for 'best male performance'..i saw the comments in viikii and apparently LSG has garnered a lotta votes already becoming 1st and KNG 2nd...hmmmm, close competition, but i'm still with KNG (peace out to LSG fans)..fighting KNG'sshi!!!!!!!!!

I've posted the details in KNG's thread, but here's how to vote for Kim Nam Gil in the Seoul Drama Awards 2010:

Go to http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actor.html

Select KNG and the actors from other countries as well. You have to do this if not the vote cannot be processed. There's a check box "No Vote for XXX country Star" beside the country name, so check that if you do not wish to vote for the other actors. Than click the button at the end of the page.

You will then have to enter you details. There might be problems with the phone number, just enter 4 numbers in each field.

Edit:

Each computer can vote thrice per day via the 3 different language sites so do utilise all your computers ^_^

Vote on all 3 different language sites, it will be counted as 3 votes:

English: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/en_vote_actor.html

Korean: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/kr_vote_actor.html

Japanese: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2010/jp_vote_actor.html

Link to post on guide for voting and the award: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107604&view=findpost&p=16245692

it wouldn't be incest because Taera is the daughter of Madame Shim and a man she met before she married the President of the company and Tae Sung is the son of the President and his lover so.....there wouldn't be any incest going on so.....

Can Taera and Gun Wook please be together!!!!!!! :D

OMG. Now you reminded me, it's more possible that GW is the biological son of president Hong, the real Hong Tae Sung! Since all the kissing with TR won't be incest with TR not being president Hong's biological daughter. Now I'm really positive of this. And I'm guessing that the male secretary did the switch out of loyalty to president Hong so as to protect young GW. And I think only the housemaid knew about this and Madam Shin is kept in the dark.

@denzai

How I just love the big head photos! The captions seems to be funny too. I really need to get back to my Korean lessons. And the bromance! :wub: I'm pretty torn between GW-TS or GW-JI pairing :lol:

Here's another one I love:

chujo.jpg

@missbehave

Thanks for the synopsis!

Gosh I hope GW and JI will be fine. Can't bear to watch them like that.

Guest Chi Chi

Thank you for the text preview of Ep16. Great stuff. I got so excited after reading the last point. TR is using her power to search for GW....love that.

Guest evetang

does anyone here knows name of the bckgrnd song after 'careless whisper'-g.michael in ep 8 (during tae-ra/monet n gw eating on raining day). i mean another eng. song after that.tq

That song is Early In The Morning, sing by VANITY FARE.

You can hear this song hear:

or hear with Lyric: http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Early-In-The-Morning-VANITY-FARE.IW6AOOE9.html

Guest Francie

Hi, I'm newbie here, annyonghaseyo... :), I have watched drama bad boy up to episode 15 and I am a fan of Kim Nam Gil and the drama.

I feel episode 15 is confusing yet interesting and we become to make some speculation in mind about the drama.

I agree with kittrose that SW isn't get amnesia,

he must be in shock because he is survived with the Kim manager's helps and maybe some truths about her biological father.

Maybe he was told that who is the real father to him, because I believe, (after watched the episode 14 and 15 that his mute father wasn't his father), the Haeshin President is his real father. You can see how dearly president Shin call SW's name (TaeSung-a)

I am so curious about the lighter that was covered with blood that was put on Mrs Shin desk, I suppose that lighter was put by SW friend and, is it possible that SW friend make up some plan with Kim manager to keep SW alive but informed to public that SW dead so the detective could check the SW's death and after suspect Mrs Shin as the murderer, he could open again the case about the car accident related to SW's parents death? Because in episode 14, SW'd asked the detective about the limitation of the crime case and SW parents case had already expired so probably SW make up plan to make Mrs Shin do the murder once again so she can be investigated about the previous case.

I am the SW and TR fan, I know that SW and JI will be paired together but the scenes between SW and TR is more interesting than SW-JI scenes. But it's okay if SW don't end up with TR, as long as SW is alive and normal (not get amnesia or mental trauma).

It's really exciting to be able share my opinions about the drama in forum like this. :)

Guest declovey

@belva,

thanks for spreading the word, hopefully KNG can catch up soon to rank 1, although it will be quite difficult >.<

btw, do you have problem to post the vote today? i don't have any problem to vote for KNG yesterday but i could not post my vote today. In fact, i've been trying to post my vote since morning. The website prompts me "incorrect access page" whenever i tried to click on the Complete button. sigh...

any idea??

@misbehave,

thanks for posting the synopsis for ep 16.... ^^

Guest winnter

ouuu i hope that KNG gets the award as well! he definitely deserves recognition for his amazing acting skills, especially his eyes. thanks for the tip belva! now we can show our support for him :)

episode 14 and 15 were so intense! im sad that its ending next week but i have to say, the writers didnt disappoint me at all, even with their deadline. its funny (lik how someone mentioned) that Tae-ra is becoming so much more vulnerable (plus very very jealous about Jae-in) whereas as Tae-sung is gaining more confidence in himself. the dynamics have really shifted. i felt so sad seeing Jae-in cry at the hospital :(

Madame Shin is...just so twisted :S she makes the mom in Baker King look like nothing. but props to the ever so persistent lighter. I would be so startled to see it appear too. good thing Gun Wook has his friend assisting im (i cant get over how much he reminds me of an asian ryan reynolds lol - but maybe thats just me).

and it figures that there would be no preview for us :/