[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest thedramaaddict

If anyone needs the hangul/romanized (& english trans. are coming soon) lyrics to ALL the songs in the ost , you can go to youtube.

I posted all 23 tracks, tracks 1 to 12 all have lyrics,

here's the link to track 1:

track 1

and track 23:

track 23

my youtube link: bubblegumstars

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsonlykat

If anyone needs the hangul/romanized (& english trans. are coming soon) lyrics to ALL the songs in the ost , you can go to youtube.

I posted all 23 tracks, tracks 1 to 12 all have lyrics,

here's the link to track 1:

track 1

and track 23:

track 23

my youtube link: bubblegumstars

Thank you soo much! Can you also translate the names of each songs? Thanks for the English translations! :w00t::wub:

Edit:

Opps pretty redundant, just mins before semi-fly posted ^_^

Anyway @2MY Thanks for clearing that up, that's like the main point I want to know form all the conversation. I speculated that before, but thought at least GW knew about it thus his vengeance, but from watching it raw, he doesn't seems to know about it till the male secretary told him... And GW being the real son would really be twisted, not sure if I can take that. Would make for a really interesting twist if that is the case :o

Yea! That will be one surprising twist!

It is VERY possible because the father(who's deaf/that died) is not GW's real father

T_T Shin yeosa killed/hired someone to kill GW's parents to cover up what she did (fabricating the dna results etc)

Taera is also Shin yeosa's daughter from her previous marriage

Also in ep.15, the father(ceo) calls GW 'Taesung', it could be HTS or CTS

Father: Taesungah, don't. you shouldn't bother (something like that,T_T) haeshin.... and taera.

TS: yes, IF i was the real son i shouldn't. but you said yourself, i am not your son

wahhh!

Guest tron4U

This is a messed up freaking series. I am really wondering if the shorten version of this drama will cause it to be crazy? I wonder???!!! Hum....!!!!!

Guest nitrogen123

Personally, I think the shortened version might be best for the show. It forces the writer(s) to really tighten the storyline and Have things finally progress.

And I love the twists....just when you think you know it all....they throw something new at you...

By-the-way...is it still to early to talk about Ep.14 & 15? Should I wait another day?

Guest tron4U

To be honest, in the back of my mind, I was thinking that SW was the real TS. However, I was hoping that he wouldn't because it makes me think of incest. Don't really like the thought of that as the main story line of the show. However, I really despise this Shim woman. I thought that I have seen all the evil mother character before, but this one takes the cake. She is the source of it all. I hope that she burns in hell!!!!!!

Did SW go crazy at the end of the show or did he hang himself? Was he dreaming of JI crying or he just hearing it in his head as he died hanging. Really frustrated. So are there episode 16 and 17 tomorrow or is it for next week?

At the end of 15,

do we have a GW that has amnesia? Gw doesnt look like his old vengeful self. I don't really know korean, but did the police say to JI that GW is dead? If he did, maybe the policeman is giving GW a new life and to stop seeking revenge since he has amnesia or my speculations all wrong?

I want TR and GW to be together in the end but that isn't happening =(

At the end of 15,

yes, I hope so but... it'll be just a dream , dream, dream :( :( . it's not fair for TR, why ????, if there is something happens to GW, JI or TS, they'll have their love, but TR will suffer all the bad thing, why must be her ? :( :(

At the end of 15,

do we have a GW that has amnesia? Gw doesnt look like his old vengeful self. I don't really know korean, but did the police say to JI that GW is dead? If he did, maybe the policeman is giving GW a new life and to stop seeking revenge since he has amnesia or my speculations all wrong?

Everyone, even the police believe that GW is dead. T_T but it isn't confirmed I guess because someone took his body. Maybe the guys who's been helping him took him to a different hospital? idk, for me, the room he was in seemed like a psychiatry(?)

What happened to TR is sad :( but i guess the divorce was going to happened whether because of GW or not. Her husband's been seeing his old gf even after marriage <_<

I <3 TS & GW's brotherly relationship. heehee

Pictures from episode 15...

On web player:

http://img843.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=badguy15n1.jpg

bg15n1.jpg

More pictures inside:

bg15n2.jpg

badguy15n3.jpg

badguy15n4.jpg

badguy15n5.jpg

badguy15n6.jpg

badguy15n7.jpg

badguy15n8.jpg

badguy15n9.jpg

badguy15n10.jpg

badguy15n11.jpg

badguy15n12.jpg

badguy15n13.jpg

End of Episode 15.

You're welcome denzai...:)

I was so busy today so I couldn't post the pictures until now.

In the news:

Bad Guy rating recovered...finally went over the 10% mark.

According to AGB, episode 14 recorded 6.4% and episode 15 recorded 10.4%.

But episode 15 airs without its competitors so hopefully viewers continue to tune in for the final episodes next week.

Guest denzai

Luv thanks for the caps,

so TS already introduce JI to Pres. Hong, that's so cute...

i feel bad for TS if they didn't end up together :(

Guest alloo

the advertisements in episode 14 is very annoying :( they took half of the screen !!

isn't there a version without advertisements ?