[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest RSmith021985

I'm all for HTS-GI, the rest can die haha.

I feel really sad for HTS when he saw his biological mom.

Im just brginning to like how he's trying to become an adult and not having to rely on others on episode 13.

GW just irritates me, I just hate his method for revenge.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tron4U

It is funny, and it is not. The korean drama that I usually like are the ones that do not have high ratings in Korea. Maybe my taste are totally different from the general population in Korea. But I do agree that the rating for this show is ashamedly low considering the rich and complete plots and characters that it has. I don't think that the ending would be preferable for our main leads, and I fear for the worse for them. However, I am expecting an interesting twisty ending with a smile on my face. Certainly, I hope that there would be a major change in the Hae Shin Corporation where the mother goes insane, the father goes bankrup, the daughters go on their merry ways, and Tae Sung... will get something... maybe love. As for our GW, well.... his fate is hanging on the balance. So it will be interesting to see where his fate will go.

Guest cjshin

After every episode I hate Jae-In more and more (the character). It's fantastic that she's a strong woman who can stand up for herself (episode 14 to her boss) but she's so terrible to Gun Wook. Whenever he needs her the most by his side, she leaves him in a flash to Tae Sung but if GW is with someone else she becomes jealous and goes crazy.

Personally, I hope GW does not end up with Jae-In because the only reason they are "friends" is because she thought he was Tae Sung, but then she flips out on him when she learns he isn't who she thought he was. I was so disgusted when I thought about when she didn't even mind cleaning GW's friend's house and washed his underwear and thought it was cute how he lived like that, but after she realized that he wasn't TS she barely does anything for GW besides cook him a meal and then leave him for TS....ugh. Anyways

I think the housekeeper is not going to tell the madame right away because she knows the evil things she is capable of doing. I also think the secretary guy has a soft spot for GW because he saw everything that went on and he had given an extremely big scar on his back. I also think that he purposely told the madame that GW had died in the past.

I just wish GW and Taera would run away together. Taera's husband doesn't care at all that she's cheating on him. He's just worried about the financial problems which is why he ran off to his first love. I found it really sad how he can't forget his first love for such a long time.

I think a sad ending would be the best ending.

Honestly, if he ends up with Jae In, later on in life if he ever runs out of money she will leave him in a flash. I think he might either run away and live a lonely life or he'll take his life.

I can't wait till next week though!!!!

Guest decaprio

i dont know but its buter to jae hi to love taesng because i think gunwook will die in the end i dont want her to be hert

Guest asianprincess

I wished they didn't cut the episodes otherwise I would be on the GW & JI boat as well. The entire 'Like you' confession in the latest episodes, I still don't really buy it. I mean, it's understandable that she would like him since he's there for her, but she barely knows him well enough to even admit it and every time she starts to peel him away, he ends up disappointing her. So that to me, isn't a good enough reason for JI to like GW. I wished they spent more time focusing on that aspect of their relationship. That way you'd come to understand why she would like him. I mean, the guy is obviously oozing with charisma, but at the same time, he's unreadable. But I like their 'friendship' and I like how they're always leaning on eachother's shoulders for support. My only disappointment is that I wish there could be more.

Did anyone else think that the scene with GW confronting TS quite random? I mean GW just appears out of nowhere and starts accusing TS of Sun Young's suicide. Lol. Meanwhile GW was there when it happened so he should feel most guilty. I can't tell if they created that scene to represent GW's jealousy towards seeing JI with TS but I thought that scene felt kind of random.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for TR. The moment she finds about GW's plan, I know I will end up disliking GW more because TR is probably the most vulnerable. And what makes her vulnerable is her life style. Even though she tries to act cool and collected, she's isn't. GW is basically just there to use her and witness that side of her--- which to me, is pretty sad.

Gosh, this is a long rant.

I wished they didn't cut the episodes otherwise I would be on the GW & JI boat as well. The entire 'Like you' confession in the latest episodes, I still don't really buy it. I mean, it's understandable that she would like him since he's there for her, but she barely knows him well enough to even admit it and every time she starts to peel him away, he ends up disappointing her. So that to me, isn't a good enough reason for JI to like GW. I wished they spent more time focusing on that aspect of their relationship. That way you'd come to understand why she would like him. I mean, the guy is obviously oozing with charisma, but at the same time, he's unreadable. But I like their 'friendship' and I like how they're always leaning on eachother's shoulders for support. My only disappointment is that I wish there could be more.

Did anyone else think that the scene with GW confronting TS quite random? I mean GW just appears out of nowhere and starts accusing TS of Sun Young's suicide. Lol. Meanwhile GW was there when it happened so he should feel most guilty. I can't tell if they created that scene to represent GW's jealousy towards seeing JI with TS but I thought that scene felt kind of random.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for TR. The moment she finds about GW's plan, I know I will end up disliking GW more because TR is probably the most vulnerable. And what makes her vulnerable is her life style. Even though she tries to act cool and collected, she's isn't. GW is basically just there to use her and witness that side of her--- which to me, is pretty sad.

Gosh, this is a long rant.

i feel bad for Tae-ra as well. her life is lonely and after she finds out that she's been played then humiliation!!! nothing can be more hurtful than that...i think gw's revenge is cruel but we can't blame him he suffered in the past..sometimes its hard to let go of the things that hurt you most!!!

Guest evilgary

its getting really interesting, but i think filming is rather rushed since nam gil went for the army already

I didn't think the scene was random. I think GW was angry because his family died cos of TS and his family. TS didn't protect his sister and GW thinks JI will be the next one.. and history will repeat itself. But JI is more tough than that. I liked the scene.. except for the part where JI tells GW off for saying it.. that was annoying cos she doesn't have the whole story and yet she's accusing GW. JI should be asking TS why he didn't protect the one he loves! What did he do to make that gal to commite suicide.

I feel bad for TR.. but at the same time, I think GW also helped her to realise she can also live a life.. and not be her family's pawn. In the end, she probably will get a divorce.. and live with her daughter happily somewhere.

Guest quidotta

For those watching live broadcast of "Bad Guy" online, please note that there will be two episodes of the drama shown at 9.55pm (Korean time, Episode 14) and 11.15pm (Korean time, Episode 15) this Wednesday.

There won't be any "Bad Guy" episode shown this Thursday due to the broadcast of FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup Germany 2010.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/...&loganal2=blank

Guest evetang

haizzz... they cut eps and now finish broadcast soon...

what are they doing with the projects?! i heard that DAEMUL project (Go Hyun Jun in main role) has been delayed for 1 year, may be they make the same mistake with Bad Guy.

hope everything alright then!

Guest xXsmilesXx

I'm absolutely in love with this drama. The characters, plot and music.

Everything is just beautiful and the plot flows at a nice pace.

At the end I hope to see GW and TS become "friends" because I feel like

they've been though the same thing. Being dragged into the household and treated

badly, they seem to be very capable if GW didn't hold his grudges. I pity both GW and TS,

and absolutely adore them too. Most interesting characters to me. I hope things work out for the

both of them, ahhh I'm for GW and TS team! HAHA.

Can't wait for the confrontation, and GW's plans for TR!

I love GW :wub:

just started to watch this couple days ago and intially watch it b/c read that the lead girl for playful kiss is in this so just want to see how her acting was hehe....but definitely like it now, and i'm a ts/ji shipper

Guest qwerty321

can someone tell me why the mum is so evil to her real son or is he not her real son???

and why did they adopt the other guy and then chuck him out???

Sorry i know they seem kinda obvioust but i jus don't get it

its still a gud drama