• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NlCKl

60 User(s) are reading this topic

53 members, 0 guests, 7 anonymous users

wohoo 60 users online ..this drama is so popular

i discovered this drama only recently because i wanted to check out Jung SoMin after she got the part in Mischievous Kiss opposite Kim Hyun Joong

partly i am thankful because i don't need to wait week after week for this next episode ..i so enjoy watching it and back reading the comments in this thread ..i agree, this drama should have been appreciated more than the current rating it is getting ..great cast and it is nice to know that rookie actress JSM is good here

i only came to know about all the casts when i watched this drama and i spent the waiting time googling for more info about the story looking for spoilers hehe and the lead casts ..i'm hooked yah ^_^

Guest evetang

OOwww... 7.9GB... How can I download this eps with large capacity like this hix hix... I'll be kill if using torrent for loading ~~

Where did you read about this?

i saw the preview...although that wasn't accurate coz i cant understand korean but it seems that she was in the room where the pictures of hong family was.i saw it in TVants...have you seen the live broadcast?if not then i'll give you the server for TVants:)

i saw the preview...although that wasn't accurate coz i cant understand korean but it seems that she was in the room where the pictures of hong family was.i saw it in TVants...have you seen the live broadcast?if not then i'll give you the server for TVants:)

you said that you have watched this drama in TVant? I cannot watch it on SBS channel (b/c my country doesn't support this channel), how can you see it in TVants? pls tell me, thanks you

Guest evetang

Really?! You can use TVants? I use it before but sometime I can't find SBS chanel... Don't understand why!

So would you give me your server of TVants? Thank you so much!!!

Guest declovey

71 User(s) are reading this topic

66 members, 0 guests, 5 anonymous users

it keeps increasing... ^^ which means this drama is getting more popular now..

hopefully somebody who understand korean can do a recap of the summary here just like the other thread which i followed last time. if somebody were to do that, I am very sure, this thread would be moving quite fast and more & more ppl will visit this thread too.. :P

by the way, i am not requesting any recap here... :rolleyes:

I am merely post a comment. Do let me know if this considers a request, then i will edit this post. :)

@holden,

thank you so much for providing us the download link ^_^

you said that you have watched this drama in TVant? I cannot watch it on SBS channel (b/c my country doesn't support this channel), how can you see it in TVants? pls tell me, thanks you

1. download tvants

2. install

3.add this server list.ccants.com

4. search the channel GTB SBS or JTV SBS or SBS i prefer GTB SBS

you can watch the live broadcast of BG tomorrow...

since im from the philippines i've watched it at 8:45 i guess,i dunno whats the time in korea..

1. download tvants

2. install

3.add this server list.ccants.com

4. search the channel GTB SBS or JTV SBS or SBS i prefer GTB SBS

you can watch the live broadcast of BG tomorrow...

since im from the philippines i've watched it at 8:45 i guess,i dunno whats the time in korea..

very thank you, I've just try and now I can reach it now :)

Guest lucky_moon

OOwww... 7.9GB... How can I download this eps with large capacity like this hix hix... I'll be kill if using torrent for loading ~~

that's why semi-fly posted different ver. to choose what u prefer and ur able to download.

btw, KNG will be a guest in tonight ep of Golden Fishery, check it out later will be posted by semi-fly in the show's thread.

e190100721hdtvxvidyoona.jpg

Guest kittrose

WoWwwWW!!!! thanks @ belva @ cute girl @ henya @ holden for the OST info..i'm gonna go check out the rest of the songs..i know the opening theme has an upbeat melody to it, relaxing..that song gives an impression as if you just wanna lounge and think things deeply, like how they show GW in his solo parts..

ADDICTED TO THIS DRAMA!!!!!

Guest sujusarang4ever

Download OST:

MF Folder Download

1. 가끔은 혼자웁니다 / 김연우_3:36

2. 가시꽃 / 정엽_4:13

3. 고해요(feat. Ben of BebeMignon) / 4MEN_4:25

4. 어디에(Orchestra ver.) / 美_4:08

5. 혼잣말 / 정엽_4:21

6. 웃지마울지마 / 4MEN+장혜진_5:03

7. 몰랐었어 / yelocloc_4:17

8. 웃지마울지마(male ver.) / 4MEN_5:02