[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

@missgirlalu... it would be nice if you will watch today's episode on your own so that ...you know... it's all on you but to let you crave for more, yes... she's jealous...

FYI i've watched it, the reason why i was asking?i wasnt even aware of what she's saying....not everyone here can understand korean...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sujusarang4ever

I know... I read it too. Well I sort of expected it.. but still.. feel sad.. i'm sure i will cry my eyes out in da end.

Listening to the OST now.. I love track 13 and 14 instrumental.. i can just imagine him plotting.. with that evil stare.. *dreamy*... I love the instrumental tracks.

i know! i just cant watch the show with all the happiness in the world anymore.... :(

and i know! love tracks 13 and 14 :)

Guest NlCKl

hope someone can share again the todou link

curiouser and curiouser :wacko:

that was pretty fast! thanks sophia1991 :)

thanks for spoiler link

looking forward to what will happen next

that's spoiler didn't affect me much

just enjoying how the story unfolds

and the casts awesome performance

much appreciated all the links scaps; many thanks :)

52 User(s) are reading this topic

46 members, 0 guests, 6 anonymous users

lot's of us here are hooked too!

Is GW hurting TR?  Or, is he really helping her?  (I don't know the answer.):huh:

She exist, with all the luxuries that money can buy.  But, she doesn't live.  She is immune to her feelings and merely exist in a empty, loveless life.

And, now, because of her interactions with GW, she is finally becoming a person again.

Actually, that whole family exist without real emotion.  Everything is based on how they think rich people should act. ???:wacko::huh:

i wonder why GW is making so much effort to use TAE-RA???!!!

I think there are a couple of reasons.

Gun Wook (the "original" Hong Tae Sung) was helped by Tae Ra (? not very sure--can anyone verify this?) way back when he was "Hong Tae Sung." But in the end, he was thrown away by the Hong family.

Also, she is the "perfect" daughter. Cool, elegant, and sophisticated, she married according to her family's wishes--not her own. So maybe Gun Wook's plot is to manipulate her to deliver a greater shock to the Hong famiily.

It's also possible that Gun Wook is merely taking advantage of Tae Ra because of her as a person. She, despite her chilly shell, is probably more vulnerable than Mo Rae (the younger sister), because she craves the love and affection that is absent in her marriage. She's easy to tempt because of her (unwilling and reluctant) desire to be "loved" by Gun Wook, whatever his intentions.

Maybe this is my purely personal opinion, but this is my take. ^-^

Guest lamperouge

I'm still Team Tae SungxJae In too! I love these two together. They are ADORABLE. I really liked the scene with him and Jae In's family and afterward where he thanked her. He also apologized to her for the hotel incident and Jae In also apologized. I also love the scene where Jae In was comforting Tae Sung and he was sleeping on her lap. He looked so cute and yet sad in this scene. My heart. It's breaking for him. I hope Jae In is smart enough to chose him in the end because I honestly don't think things are going to end well for Gun Wook. I haven't read any spoilers (I absolutely REFUSE too) but I get that feeling. :x But if she hurts Tae Sung in the end I won't mind her suffering lol. |DD

Especially now since Jae In likes Gun Wook. I honestly think it's still a bit early for that given she only started seeing him in a different light recently and don't get any romantic vibes from. They still feel like really good friends. But then again the drama got cut short so I kind of understand. Sort of.

It's nice seeing Gun Wook lose his cool a bit though, since he was so calm and collected in earlier eps. But I like seeing this side of him. And it looks like Jae In is going to find out his revenge plans soon and I think Madam Shin is also now aware of who he is. I totally can't wait to see what happens.

I was abit annoyed at JI for telling GW off and asking him to apologise when GW was confronting TS. I'm like "wow! she definitely don't know the whole truth and yet she's telling GW off!" GW is in just as much pain as TS over the gal... soo unfair!!

And then JI goes back to being normal with GW and saying what kind of relationship they have?! Such a bad gal. playing both guys and weighting up her options.. hmm....

I liked the part where the Police man was talking to GW and telling to him quit..that was so sweet.

Can't wait for Thurs night ep to be subbed!! The plot is going so fast...

I think there are a couple of reasons.

Gun Wook (the "original" Hong Tae Sung) was helped by Tae Ra (? not very sure--can anyone verify this?) way back when he was "Hong Tae Sung." But in the end, he was thrown away by the Hong family.

Also, she is the "perfect" daughter. Cool, elegant, and sophisticated, she married according to her family's wishes--not her own. So maybe Gun Wook's plot is to manipulate her to deliver a greater shock to the Hong famiily.

It's also possible that Gun Wook is merely taking advantage of Tae Ra because of her as a person. She, despite her chilly shell, is probably more vulnerable than Mo Rae (the younger sister), because she craves the love and affection that is absent in her marriage. She's easy to tempt because of her (unwilling and reluctant) desire to be "loved" by Gun Wook, whatever his intentions.

Maybe this is my purely personal opinion, but this is my take. ^-^

thanks, that was a good point!!! something might have have happened between the two of them in the past that we haven't seen in the drama.

who watched ep. 13?...i'm sorry to ga in's fans but i think her acting is poor during the scene when she was crying out loud to gun wook bec she found gw and tae-ra kissing. she's mad and hurt during the scene but her eyes kept on blinking and not looking in gw's eyes..she's saying her lines but i felt no depth in her character!!!

i feel that she could have done more in that scene...

Guest mi3ra

hye

my 1st time posting this

anyway, my opinion why Gun Wook is playing with Tae Ra might be because she is going to be the president of Haeshin as she is the majority shareholder if anything happen to her dad

plus it actually make Mo Nae and Tae Ra fight

Gun Wook intention might be to make the family fight among each other

still haven't watch epi 13 yet