[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

regardless if gun wook and tae-ra is not a pairing but just a disguise to use her..i still love their romantic scenes!!! awesome..oh yeon soo's acting is worth applauding and memorable!!!

i hope to see more of her in the future...i really like her!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bluesoju,

thanks for the pic... I'm so envious that you could actually see KJW and OYS... OYS is so beautiful and you got to take the elevator up with her?? :wub:

and thanks to all the member who posted your analysis... i enjoyed it very much.

I am GW-JI shippers too... but i like GW-TR scenes, although i did not feel any love between them.

As for the scene where GW take care of TR when she was sick, it seems to me he was taking care of his noona. Afterall, TR used to be his noona when he was a child. Who knows TR took good care of GW when he was in hong's family.

Anyway, Bad Guy is definitely getting better and better. But i feel bad for the rating of this drama. WHY the rating is so low, i really hope the rating could catch up.

i love tr and gw scenes too...

Guest alinek

It's so sad to see a low rating for this drama. it has such a good plot and acting. One of the very rare ones that keep my interest at all scenes, haven't really use the fast forward function either !! Hope the director will give us a satisfy ending, can't wait for the next ep !!

I've just watched ep 11 and I have to say, I love the scene where GW was interrogated by the police.. that was soo good!

Also, I think GW was taking revenge by bringin down the family through business.. instead of personal means.. maybe he never planned on make each and everyone of them suffer emotionally, until his nuna dies.

which i dunt understand why she commit sucide.. that's weird. Just because Tae sung doesn't want ya, u dunt just jump off and leave your family behind like that.

As for GW with TR.. sometime his eyes are soo cruel but at the house where he was watching her sleep, i think he was seeing a nuna instead of an enemy. maybe he was thinking what's like to have her as a nuna if they never kicked him out. otherwise why would you touch her when she's alseep, she wouldn't notice it.

I think he has mixed feeling towards her.

But WHY IS THE RATING LOW !!!!

I can't understand those people !!! :wacko:

What do they want more !! IT IS THE BEST DRAMA EVER

The world cup fever has stopped this drama almost three weeks, and has dropped the ratings.

I believe the ratings cant reach 20% if not because of world cup since the previous episode before they stopped is 15%

I took my time almost two to three weeks to watch back Bad Guy.

I LOOOOOOVE Bad Guy but I have used to not having anything to watch.

I can't say HOW MUCH i love Bad GUY....After a loooong time. There is a drama that have a place in my heart. After MISA.

I will continue here after watching ep 6.

Guest kittrose

11 is the MAKE OR BREAK episode..everybody's workin' double overtime for their own benefit. GW's still hard set on seducing TR, and he has succeeded in doing so when we see TR finally giving in on his charms; despite her strong will to avoid becoming his prey..we are starting to see the development of her character as she finally breaks out of her "perfect shell" and really lived her life as she would want it to be lived: unrestrained, carefree & loved..i can see the burden in her eyes as she laid in her bed and tears rolled down, because she knows that her decision to go forward with GW is one that can be painful not only to her, but the people around her..at this point, i can't blame her for making this decision, having grown up in a so-called perfect family, she followed the rules throughout, and even married somebody out of love..now, she's stuck in a cold marriage and a robotic life..meeting GW was probably the moment when she started to feel ALIVE again, and to just feel that someone is there to care for her..unfortunately, we also know that this 'special attention' that she's been getting was nothing but a scheme to bring her powerful family down..i am torn, really..in this plot, we can definitely witness how bad a guy GW is, as he toys with women's emotions & vulnerabilities..i can just imagine how humiliating that would be for any woman: falling in love with somebody and then finding out in the end that it was all a game..

yes, i agree with some of the people who said that TS's intention of taking JI to a hotel wasn't merely to sleep with her but instead, to test how far she would go in order to achieve her goals..yes, hearing it from the grapevine that he's been used and seduced was humiliating because deep inside he is starting to fall for this girl..he wanted to see in his own eyes if JI's sincerity was all for show and she confirmed it with her ever-determined voice "if i sleep with you, would that make me the hae shin group's daughter in law?"..now, THAT is power..even when defeated, as she was found out by TS, JI forged ahead and was ready to take the fall..only to be saved by the bell (when WI called asking JI to bring her food)..i thought it was ironic since metaphorically speaking, TS can bring them 'food' or money or whatever they would want in life, if JI succeeds to seduce him..but somehow as soon as TS ridiculed WI's name, i saw that this eventually gave JI the strength to retaliate and not let TS brow-beat her any longer..she said some mean things which hurt to the core but i find that she had spoken of the truth, and as the saying goes "truth hurts"..i like the fact that JI stood on her ground and showed her unpolished side..it's as if saying "yes im poor, but so what?" it was quite interesting to watch that exchange between the two characters..two thumbs up!!

i was getting nervous when GW was detained in the police station because it meant that his revenge plot was out in the open, especially since that detective was almost close in exploiting the real deal mystery..furthermore, i was in disbelief when JI was called to testify and confirm on the suspect about the scar..i was thinking that JI could probably be GW's downfall, especially now that both are starting to be 'romantically involved' (ie. in the preview, JI finally touched GW's head as if to comfort him, which in the previous eps, she was trying to prevent herself from doing that because she knew it would create emotions between the two of them)..i liked how GW played the confident suspect while being questioned by the detective. it was really well done, and he did an excellent job in remaining the cool-calm & collected..like the rest of you guys, i was also crying towards the end when GW told JI to leave and that he's guilty and so forth..i sympathize with the burden that he is carrying and when JI finally came back and hug him, it was perfect..i was feeling the TRUST between the two when i saw this..i hope to see more GW-JI moments..

BAD GUY, FIGHTINGGGG!!!!!!

Guest gjane

@kittrose: What a great post, thank you for sharing your thoughts! I agree completely :)

Loving Bad Guy so much ^___^ It's exactly the thing for me and I really dig it - the atmosphere, execution, characters and all. It's quite different from most dramas. At first I was a bit worried about the writing, because it could have been better. But by now I'm pleased - sure, it isn't perfect and there are some problems, but the characters and situations are really deep + there are a lot of subtle moments, which I love. I hope this drama comtinues to be this good! Right now I'm loving every episode.

The extremely hurried filming to finish the final episodes is worrying, though. Can the quality remain the same with the actors getting almost no rest, with everything being done in the nick of time (not enough time for careful consideration of each scene for the PD, for instance)? Let's hope for the best! At least they can take a break now.

Guest Bluesoju

cool you did recording :] hahas are you a korean?

It's all in English. I'm American, but half Korean. I was hoping to get more for you guys including a small interview with the director, but he wasn't even there! Another director was.

Also I would post the script, but it has a spoiler in it.

Can't find anything to put like in a 'spoiler' tag. I'll write it backwords then.

Spoiler:

*sied nuyk eat gnoH*

@Bluesoju don't you get in trouble for 'leaking' information? :blink:

I had a bad guy marathon this weekend so I'm up to date. Can't wait for the new ep. But I just noticed it's in the same timeslot as Baker King Kim Tak Goo. Ohh well then I just switch topics and such ^_^

Guest Bluesoju

@Bluesoju don't you get in trouble for 'leaking' information? :blink:

What exactly am I leaking? Just one small part?

The biggest part in the story has already been leaked weeks ago.

Well I did my second recording. This time I at least had some time to practice. But i've this is my second time only ever doing voice recording. Quite hard pretending you are talking to someone on the phone, especially someone you've never met before. I hope it came out fine.

Again I'm an industry spy giving Gun-ook inside information (In English).

The director wasn't there, so I couldn't really talk with him. I was hoping I could meet someone of the actors and stuff but only 3 were on set. I didn't get to take any pictures with them because it was there set, then me recording, then them moving to another location.

The three that were there were Oh Yun Su, Kim Jae Wook and the Haeshin president (don't know his name). I got to take the elevator up with Oh Yun Su but only got to say hi and bow.

Here is a secret pic I took on set

Haeshin_conf.jpg

Haeshin HQ which is the Postco building (big size, so i'm only going to link these):

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/misc/Haeshin_conf.jpg

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/misc/Postco.jpg

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/misc/Postco2.jpg

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/misc/Posco_panarama.jpg

Me sitting in the Haeshin president's chair:

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/misc/Haeshin_chair.jpg

you're lucky!!! how's OH YEON SOO??? is she pretty in person..i'm a big fan of hers!!!

Guest alloo

The biggest part in the story has already been leaked weeks ago.

No plz do not say it again :(

till now , I'm trying to forget the spoiler I've read and wish it is not true :(

but according to what u said , it seems true :(oh I'm gonna die if smth happened to GW :(

Guest piggielaine

Where is the spoiler?? I want to read it.

I love this show! Esp Tae Sung - omo the poor baby - I will comfort you! :D

Guest belva

Not sure if I got it right from Google translation, but GroupDN posted that there will be a final release of Bad Guy OST on 21st July - 가끔은 혼자 웁니다 by 김연우.

But somewhere in the middle there's another date, 27th, and below it is the full 22 tracks. So I'm not sure if the 22 tracks will be released on the 21st or 27th. Will any kind souls help clarify?

I think the long awaited instrumental tracks is included too, seeing that some songs are only 1 minute plus long. Can't wait for the violin and piano tracks!! :w00t:

Edit: Yes! All the instrumenntal tracks are included! You can listen to the preview and purchase from this site: http://music.daum.net/album/album.do?albumId=501766

I'll be buying the album, but meanwhile any download links?

P.S: Track 14 is the violin track :D

s2groupdn.jpg

1. 가끔은 혼자웁니다 / 김연우_3:36

2. 가시꽃 / 정엽_4:13

3. 고해요(feat. Ben of BebeMignon) / 4MEN_4:25

4. 어디에(Orchestra ver.) / 美_4:08

5. 혼잣말 / 정엽_4:21

6. 웃지마울지마 / 4MEN+장혜진_5:03

7. 몰랐었어 / yelocloc_4:17

8. 웃지마울지마(male ver.) / 4MEN_5:02

9. 기다림은 상처만 남기고 / BMK_3:57

10. 바보 / 백주영_3:08

11. 슬픈여자 / 서윤_3:32

12. 어디에(Piano ver.) / 美_4:04

13. main title / 작곡:김지수 편곡:김지수_2:15

14. sub title / 작곡:최성욱 편곡:김지수_1:57

15. 회상 / 작곡:정예경 편곡:정예경_3:00

16. 사랑하는 사람에게 / 작곡:김지수 편곡:김지수_2:40

17. 아주 옛날에 / 작곡:김지수 편곡:김지수_1:54

18. 흉터 / 작곡:김지수 편곡:김지수_1:54

19. 향수 / 작곡:김지수 편곡:김지수_2:31

20. Tatoo / 작곡:최성권 편곡:최성권_3:02

21. 스턴트 맨 / 작곡:박준수 편곡:박준수_1:26

22. Dogma / 작곡:박준수 편곡:박준수_1:07

Source: http://groupdn.co.kr/60111455288

More pictures and big head photos from official site and KNG café

Super love the big head photos! Too cute. Any translation for the captions will be greatly appreciated! :D

78997109.jpg

What is he doing with the doll? :blink:

73915254.jpg

60737273.jpg

20100720192828.jpg

20100720192707.jpg

20100720192725.jpg

20100720192739.jpg

20100720192806.jpg

sungjae4.jpg

25521601.jpg

47659380.jpg

39226563.jpg

99977588.jpg

53672063.jpg

31866743.jpg

71174659.jpg

26082854.jpg

71472891.jpg

39654289.jpg

80060959.jpg

@filajacket and henya

Please do not quote images, we really don’t want this thread to be close especially when episode 12 is airing tomorrow!

@bluesoju thanks for sharing the pictures, I hope you get more chance to visit the set and get a mini interview with the director or cast members ^_^ Do post more if you have stuff to share and the spoiler… I hope it’s not because of GW that it happened!

The pictures of little SY and GW make me wonder if they have kept in contact all this while or they only reunite after they’ve grown up…

Guest belva

@filajacket I think you should go back and edit your post to remove the 'IMG' tag before the mods get to you. There's an Edit button there. :)

Can't find the instrumental tracks anywhere, but here's the new song which is not instrumental:

가끔은 혼자 웁니다 - 김연우

http://www.mediafire.com/?rncdyxc47jzc7eo

한걸음 물러납니다

닿을 듯 닿지 않는 곳으로

눈물에 번진 그대의 모습은

아파올만큼 너무 아름다워요

한번 더 잘라냅니다

눈물을 먹고 자라는 마음

부르지 못한 그대 이름이

가슴을 쳐서 멍이 들어도

미안해요

이런 사람이라서

그대 앞에

다가설 수 없어서

사랑해

그말 한마디를 못해서

가끔은 혼자 웁니다

참 못난 사람입니다

변명 한마디 찾지 못하는

세상의 끝에 다다른 후에

뒤돌아보며 후회하겠죠

미안해요

이런 사람이라서

그대 앞에

다가설 수 없어서

사랑해

그말 한마디를 못해서

가끔은 혼자 웁니다

그댈 안고 싶은 맘

끊어질 듯 아파도

숨을 쉴수 있죠

바라볼 수 있어서

고마워요

거기에 있어줘서

사랑해

그 말 한마디를 못해서

가끔은 혼자 울지만

오늘도 혼자 울지만

And for those who love the bromance between Gun Wook and Tae Sung, this Korean fan made some awesome MV of a love story between them. Includes scene from outside Bad Guy too :lol: I ripped it from Daum and uploaded them to Youtube for easy viewing:

Intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NehdX263-qM

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ou0WAtZ4o