Netizens criticize T-ara’s Eunjung for her “belly fat”

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rhmlulu

...=__= i think netizens should look at themselves before they say anything. they place these ridiculous expectations on idols, geesh, idols are humans too! but i don't get how they were saying "aww, hara's belly fat makes me feel closer to idols" "it's cute! it's natural!" but for eunjung it's different. netizens sure are strange and unpredictable!

Guest °..a²

She doesn't need to loose weight, she just needs to work out more. I always had the impression that these girls have to be absolutely PERFECT, after all they are idols.

Guest *sunhee

What? :o Netizens are evil and apparently need some glasses because the people that they criticized against are not fat at all.

Guest delightful123

That first picture of her is so pretty! Oh gosh... I hope she stays strong in all this and doesn't let it get to her. Weight is such a sensitive issue for girls!

Guest ms.incredible

*sigh* people like this are why kids end up with eating disorders. :rolleyes:

The pants just look a size too small for her. If they're gonna have her in something showing her midriff, they need to make sure her pants are the right size(....unless she's just bloated).

Guest Minimanga

She is adorable by all the way ^^

My most favorite member in T-ara XDDDDD

And by the way, I think a little chubby girl is cuter than a very skinny girl =.=

When did the skinny become a trend and standard of beauty?

OMG ~.~

Guest ruthie08

F that! she's not even fat at all!

i should probably show my tummy to the netizen so they could

figure out the real fat belly! lol

i'll be really happy and contented if i have that belly!

Guest tiffanydawn

she's not even close to being chubby..

so what the heck?

ikr?

some netizens are really lame. really really really lame.

Guest Phan2~

At first i realized it too..according to hyomin, when eunjung is standing beside her..I noticed her belly, has a little bit "fat"...but it's okay,just a bit unattractive,but called unhealthy? ow...now i know that..many celebs are getting much pressure for netizens or anti..they are so rude..

they just jealous,and looking for something that can be criticized from celeb..O.o

wonder all anti's belly looks like..i bet most of them are fatter ...!

it's def the pants. i've seen their perfs and this was the only one where the "fat" showed.

i recalled people calling the "fat" as cute though lol. i don't remember there being much criticisms from netizens when this came out. i think it's just the antis.

honestly, i like that aside from Hyomin (i'm not counting Eunjung cause in her other perfs, the shirt was longer. & Hyomin wears a jacket sometimes), everybody is pretty well covered up. Soyeon&Qri wears tights&Boram only shows her shoulder so i don't really count that as "showing skin".

lubalubasuju - i sincerely hope you were being sarcastic. otherwise you just put down 90% of the female population, possibly including yourself.

Guest GirlFromMars

thats disgusting. how can she be that fat and still be considered an idol.

i am sorry, but i surely hope you were kidding with that statement.

I think it's seriously laughable to have netizens that obviously have no life and find pleasure in picking at these ridiculous thing.

Eun Jung is the most gorgeous girl in the current kpop scene to me.

Statements like these are the reasons why girls go anorexic.

Guest natarii<3

):

meanie netizens....!

Just because of "belly fat"? Really? Gosh, people criticize everything these days lol

Archived