Netizens criticize T-ara’s Eunjung for her “belly fat”

First of all, i'm so sorry if i have to say this, at least i'm trying to be honest not faking, no offense to other korean ppls, "Those Korean Ppls Who Over Imagination or Over Reacting" must see psychology doctor or check into Mental Hospital coz they are not normal and unethical in what they think and do. They thought they are above God or Law, criticize and conduct some action by theirselves without thinking whether they had that rights to do or not !!! Those Korean Celebrity who did commit suicide before is the results of these stupid psycho ppls !!! Celebrity also is a human being and they are just like us who did mistakes almost everyday !!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kristtina

oh my gosh she's so fat!!!! and that belly looks huge ....(sarcasm)

those netizens should go themselves on stage and show us their flat bellies......

eunjung looks like stick, shes not a man to have six packs or smth like that,she is perfectly fine and good looking the way she is now.

Guest Hemera

eunjung is gorgeous. she's not stick skinny...but she looks slim and soft..

i don't follow t-ara and i have a huge lescrush on her. xD

Girl is in NO WAY chubby at all. WTHECK? These netizens just like to pick pick pick and pick on people continuouslyyyy. I never really take them seriously anymore. They just spit out a bunch of nonsense anyway. Even if there is a bit of chub on the belly, what's wrong with that? Is it wrong to be normal? ... sure sucks trying to "fit in" in the industry.

Guest badbear

Omfg that woman is grotesque! Look at all that belly fat! It's absolutely disgusting. How dare she wear something as revealing as that!...Seriously, they have no idea what real fat people look like.

Guest MeiHearts

oomgg do netizens ever have a life???!!!

sheesh she looks totally fine.. like others say it's just the pants i think.

Guest dalgi_strawberries

thats just an unattractive shot =/

shes gorgeouss~ ^^ dont let those antis affect you unni!

Guest meimoo*

if she consider fat but I must be obsees

sigh. it's hard being korean celebs indeed

you can't date, you have to be a skeleton to consider healthy

wow !!!

Guest shineechampagne

Sigh. These netizens are the reason why young girls starve themselves to look <_< when they already look so pretty.

^ and yeah if she's fat I'd be like super obese too.

Guest love.struck

danggg, look at her fat! she really needs to diet! -rolls eyes- psh, yeah right. I'm with the rest of you; if she's fat, I'm obese -pokes all my fat-

• 2 months later...

Man, that's not even fat, that's like water weight.. This is what's wrong with girls these days, they're all trying to be super skinny. Guys aren't attracted to that, we like girls with some thickness.

Archived