why do girls bite?

Guest terrorist

I'll just say, that it's not only girls.

Before I started dating my boyfriend, my girl friend would run up to him and bite him really hard on the arm, then my guy friend would run up to him and bite his other arm.

I'm scared of hurting him though, so I just nibble. :x

Guest supertammie

I'm one of those girls. I just have an urge to bite something sometimes.

Biting someone's much more satisfying than say--biting an apple. I also bite when I'm frustrated.

*CHOMPPPP

Haha, maybe they think you’re squishy cute or you do something cute. I guess it’s just their expressions of endearment to you. Just like how women like to pinch kids' cheeks, or something like that.

If you want them to stop, bite them back! :)

Guest Kaekaetee

for your girlfriend where you like accidentally choking her or something???

i only try to bite my guy if we're like play fighting or something and he's pinned me down and i can do anything else but other wise i can't she why she would want to bite you

or maybe you smell like really good food and ppl around you are hunger

Guest feyfey

we bite b/c we like to!

she biting your arm is prolly a playful sign of some sort.

i usually bite my bf's lips b/c he has HUGE lips and b/c my kisses usually are tasty ^_^

Guest JJ.biased

LOL I guess I'm not the normal girls then...

I have never bit anyone nor do I plan too... I think it's unhygenic :S

Guest -PaperSkies-

i dont know cause i do it, its just an urge i guess. i feel like a baby who needs to teeth on something or what not when i say that ughh.

Guest Aria_Rheina

Wow, for some reason Boa's 'Eat you up' song played in my background, weird. haha

I bite from time to time when I'm bored, It's just being playful, nothing serious. If you don't like it just tell her to stop and bite another guy..if you'd actually want that haha :D

Guest x3Jae

LOL ! I do this too ! I bite things randomly and if my boyfriend's there, I'll bite him. I even bite my blankets sometimes without realising O_O" but yeah it's just something that I do subconsciously. Like I have the urge to bite something.

Archived