Hair Salons in MN

Guest &gravity.

Guest &gravity.

I'm thinking about cutting and possibly coloring my hair. Does anyone know any good hair salon with reasonable prices?

Guest touche`

I think I do.. I'm not sure if this place is good or not but it's called Aveda. It's on central street. Which i do live across from central but I'm not going to put details. xD Aveda is actually a beauty school where the students are still learning. Sometimes the results turns out to be nice.

This is the only one that I know which is near me.

AVEDA INSTITUTE MPLS-AVEDA STORE

400 Central Ave SE

Minneapolis, MN 55414

USA

Guest baokapris

I go to a hair salon on Rice Street in St. Paul. It's called "Plia's" and I love the reasonable prices for a great fashionable haircut! They made my hair look so cute!! Otherwise I don't recommend "Great Clips" even though they have reasonable prices. This lady totally messed up my hair. She chopped all my hair off and it looked horrible!! I had two bad experience with them. If you do go there, always ask for someone who has the most experience to cut/color your hair.~ I like Regis Salon too but it's too expensive to get a haircut there.

Guest &gravity.

I went to Master Cuts because my friend recommended to me, but it sucked. The lady that cut my hair was so bad at it.

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll look into them. :)

Guest BORGUSX

Is alright for a guy like me to go to a salon, lol? It's because I want to have kind of long hair, so what salon should I go so they can style it or I'm going to look like an emo with my hair?! Also, how much do you think I would have to pay if they ccut my hair and/or style it?

Archived