로스트 메모리즈

Starring: Jang Dong-Gun, Nakamura Toru

Director: Lee Si-Myeong

Genre: Action, Crime, Mystery, Sci-fi

Runtime: 135mins

Production: Indecom

Distribution: Tube Entertainment, CJ Entertainment

Language: Korean, Japanese

There are breakpoints in the history, the result of a single event may change the whole course... In 1909, an assassination attempt to a Japanese governor fails - the assassin was shot by a soldier. Now, in 2009, Korea is just another state of the Japan Empire and Seoul has become a major city. A Korean resistance group called Hureisenjin is formed to fight for liberty and independence. Two cops, a Japan and a Korean (who denied his heritage) are investigating the actions of this "terrorist" group. And their work lead them to an artifact of the ancient Korean religion of "Sun and Moon".

August 15, 1945, the United Nations of America and Japan win World War II. Following the atomic bombs dropped in Berlin in 1945, the United Nations of America and Japan win the Second World War and East Asia is united into 'the Great East Asian Union' under the name of 'The Japanese Empire'. Japan is prospering as the second strongest economic nation in the world after the U.S., but anti-governmental terrorist attacks are prevalent all across countries that have been absorbed into the empire.

2009, The Japanese Empire

Toyko, the first city, Osaka, the second city, and... In Seoul, the third city of Japan, members of the Hureisenjin(), the biggest underground antigovernment organization, infiltrate the artifacts exhibition hall hosted by Inoue who is an influential figure in politics. The two JBI (Japanese Bureau of Investigation) agents assigned to deal with the terrorist situation are special agents Sakamoto Masayuki and his close friend Saigo Shojiro. The Hureisenjin are completely defeated, but Sakamoto questions the motives of the terrorists for attacking a nonpolitical venue and the surprising fact that there are no civilian casualties at all.

As Sakamoto investigates the case, he finds that all the terrorist attacks carried out by the Hureisenjin are connected to the Inoue Foundation and asks for a detailed investigation into the case, but the executives of the JBI try to the dismiss the case as simply another terrorist attack. Sakamoto works on the case by himself and finds out that the motives for the attacks are related to the fact that Korea is still controlled by Japan, but he is set up by the JBI executives and wrongfully arrested for the murder of a fellow police officer.

Caught up in a conspiracy, Sakamoto barely manages to escape with the help of his friend Saigo, but he is badly wounded and his only friend leaves him the message that they will meet as enemies next time.

In 2009, Sakamoto is in turmoil as he thinks that Seoul may not be a part of Japan. With his only friend turning his back on him, he begins his own war to find the truth.

2009 LOST MEMORIES, the war has already begun.

2009lostmemoriesjdgnt.jpg

2009lostmemories.jpg

SOURCE : 2009 로스트 메모리즈

2009 로스트 메모리즈

2009 로스트 메모리즈

2009 로스트 메모리즈

2009 로스트 메모리즈

2009 로스트 메모리즈

Guest Aoijen

WOW It's make me interesting this movie I hope tomorow if I have time I will go to store DVD I want buy this movie :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mingkle

i saw it and it was cool. lots of action but still nice. sad also. it's a really good movie. recommend people to watch it.

• 1 month later...
Guest yufeifei

I really enjoyed this one .. actually I only watched it a couple of weeks ago. I like JDG here a lot, maybe because he kept his look clean and smart. :) I do still like JDG but since his image changed, he has gotten skinnier and hippier?, I tend to look the other way now.

• 2 years later...
Guest yobiworld

can someone please tell me were i can see this with English subtitles i tried veoh but im having trouble with the player i dailymotion but it no subs please help :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Archived