NY/NJ meet

Guest IM TOKKI

Guest IM TOKKI
for the HSers =)
Well...the college kids are having theirs, so I thought, why not us??

Post away any suggestions for what we'll do.

I hope there's enough of us to actually do something ;o
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So far:

Date suggestion: July 21st, Friday or July 22nd, Saturday. About 3 weeks from now. Yes?

Where: depends on What

What suggestions: EATING, shopping (though i'd rather not), museums, sight-seeing, clubbing (we are in hs though), central park, movies, etc.

If you're going, please post saying that you are and which day would be better for you. And include anything you want to do, see, eat, etc. I'll still be going even if one person shows up so...let's make friends =)

Guest xxdorkie

haha I would but I was actually waiting for someone to post first .__. but that would be cool, I've never met ppl through the internet before. and I dont live in ny/nj but Im planning on visiting ny on 7/1

lol. i'm a freshman in nj. it would be cool to meet in ny some time. maybe this summer? haha. i think we should get more ppl though. :P

Guest IM TOKKI

Finally, people reply!! I was beginning to feel rejected =)

Well...I'm in bayside so queens is okay for me though I think the fun stuff is in the city.

i'm in nj. so when i go to ny i usually go to manhattan like chinatown or timesquare. i agree with IM TOKKI that the fun stuff would be in the city. maybe we can just go like shopping? lol i have no clue.

Guest knickstorm

haha anotber bayside person, i should gone to a local hs, but ended up torturing myself at bronx science

Guest MOONA

yeah i live in ny. just my opinion, i think we should have a meet in manhattan only cause there's many different ways of transportation that everyone can use. and i know theres a train that goes to grand central and its like less than 10 dollars...more stuff to do in manhattan.

Guest MiZ_JJ

oh man this sounds really cool... =33 I would love to do this thing too bad my parents wouldn't let moi. grr.. I live in LI, NY but I go back to Brookyln on weekends. =33

Guest IM TOKKI

haha anotber bayside person, i should gone to a local hs, but ended up torturing myself at bronx science

Maybe i should have gone to Cardozo. I ended up torturing myself more too =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So the city it is. As BGIRL said, it'll be easier for some of us.

We need to decide when and what and a specific where.

Date suggestion: July 21st, Friday. About 3 weeks from now. Yes?

Where: depends on What

What suggestions: EATING, shopping (though i'd rather not), museums, sight-seeing, clubbing (we are in hs though), central park, movies, etc.

We also should have more people and more guys.

Guest music &jys

We also should have more people and more guys.

puhahahhah. i'm sure that will happen (hopefully)

ionos, maybe i could do this if i have time.

crapp forgot --- gotta go to church. oh well, maybe next time.

i was talking to my mom about it. and shes like shes only gonna let me go if i meet someone in bergen or newjersey first and then go to ny together. maybe Mr.MO we can work something out?? IM TOKKI, the date and everything sounds nice. do you think when like the date gets closer, ppl should post up their pics so we know who were meeting? loll.

Guest ohemgeewinniee

I live in Queens but no where near Bayside. ><

ahaha, if this works out, we should have a

meet in October for that YG Concert thing. :P

Guest IM TOKKI

puhahahhah. i'm sure that will happen (hopefully)

ionos, maybe i could do this if i have time.

crapp forgot --- gotta go to church. oh well, maybe next time.

Yeah, I have church on fridays too but i thought that it'll be more convienient for some people. But actually, would Saturday be better for you guys??

i was talking to my mom about it. and shes like shes only gonna let me go if i meet someone in bergen or newjersey first and then go to ny together. maybe Mr.MO we can work something out?? IM TOKKI, the date and everything sounds nice. do you think when like the date gets closer, ppl should post up their pics so we know who were meeting? loll.

For everyone thats going, I was planning on asking them for their numbers then i'll "check off" whoever i see and call whoever i don't. The pics sound good too!!

I live in Queens but no where near Bayside. ><

ahaha, if this works out, we should have a

meet in October for that YG Concert thing. :P

I didn't know there was a YG concert this october!!! I hope this one works out though. So far...ehhhhh. No one seems like they want to go.

Guest chibifry

heyy the College "kids" are down for NY/NJ meet. What would u say if we combining it?

Well the college kids think that hsers are loud and obnoxious so its not exactly very welcoming.

Guest knickstorm

Well the college kids think that hsers are loud and obnoxious so its not exactly very welcoming.

not all of you of course....i just dont want to look like a pedophile

Archived