Quantcast
Guest juju<3.

Lee Hyun Woo 이현우

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Hyun Woo with backpack by MOLDIR.946965_501816106570564_2067853526_n.jpg

Hyunwoo post greeting to fans credit FB KeyEast Official page이현우씨가 팬 여러분들께 오랜만에 인사를~
“Long time no see" 
보기만 해도 미소가 지어지는 모습이네요~^_^
10484350_659352707485296_307616316599049

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Lee Hyun-woo Will Star as a Soldier in ‘Battle of Yeonpyeong’%EC%9D%B4%ED%98%84%EC%9A%B0.jpg
Movie <Battle of Yeonpyeong> is a story based on a real military event occurred in Yeonpyeong, South Korea in 2002. Kim Mu-yeol, Jin Goo and Lee Hyun-woo will be the main actors for the movie and start filming in July.
Based on the naval battle, which broke out in Yeonpyeongdo in 2002, the movie tells the stories of brave young marines who fought for the security of the country. It is a humane story of the young soldiers in South Korea, their fellow soldiers, lovers and families.
Lee Hyun-woo will play ‘Corporal Park Dong-hyuk’, the youngest medic, who is manly and full of respect and love for his parents. He made a strong impression with movie <Secretly, Greatly> and will appear in movie <The Technicians>. He is one of the famous Ghungmuro actors in their 20s now.
Lee hyun-woo said, “I was so attracted to ‘Park Dong-hyuk’. He is young but very responsible and thoughtful. I am excited to live as my character. I will do my best to fully express the character.”
<Battle of Yeonpyeong> by the three actors, Kim Mu-yeol, Jin Goo and Lee Hyun-woo will be released in the 1st half of 2015.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by NEW, Translated by Lee SarahGet it K | July 11 2014

Kim Moo-yeol, Jin Goo and Lee Hyun-woo in "NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong"

photo459340.jpg
Based on the true story from the year 2002, the movie "NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong" stars Kim Moo-yeol, Jin Goo and Lee Hyun-woo.
"NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong" is the story of brave and patriotic soldiers who battle for their country. This film is expected to be a human drama created by the stories of their loving friends, lovers and families.
Kim Moo-yeol chose this as his first piece of work out of National Service. He said, "I wanted to do it as soon as I read the scenario".
Jin Goo said, "It's a painful story to our country so I think more dearly of it. I hope it reaches to many people and comfort those who need it".
Lee Hyun-woo also said, "I was attracted by the scenario and the character of Park Dong-hyeok. I am excited to be him and I'm going to do my best to do a good job".
Kim Moo-yeol takes on the role of a realistic Captain Yoon Yeong-ha, Jin Goo is the very dutiful and humane Sergeant Han Sang-gook and Lee Hyun-woo is Corporal Park Dong-hyeok who is the youngest but brave and willing.
"NLL - Battle of Yeonpyeong" starts production this July and is being released in 2015.photo459341.jpg
source: EToday
credit Hancinema | July 11 2014

Lee Hyun Woo for 10+ Star

credit Key East Official | YT

Lee Hyun Woo Poster Making 

Lee Hyun Woo with label Mate Park Sae Joon for UNION BAY

Lee Hyun Woo wit bale Mate Park Ji Bin for Real Mate in Saipan

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo and Park Seo Jun Get Cozy Together in New Selcasablo July 31, 2014 | SOOMPIHyun-Woo.jpg

Actor Lee Hyun Woo recently released a photo taken with fellow entertainer Park Seo Jun.

On the afternoon of July 31, Lee Hyun Woo uploaded the photo on the Chinese SNS Weibo, commenting “I’m filming a commercial with Seo Jun hyung.” Both are represented by the same entertainment company and were picked to feature in the advertisement together.

In the picture, the two men exude a sense of warmth as they stand shoulder to shoulder looking up at the camera. Their handsome appearance and sense of camaraderie has attracted the attention of their female fans.

Lee Hyun Woo is also in the midst of filming the movie “The Engineers,” in which he will star alongside Kim Woo Bin. Park Seo Jun is likewise filming the movie “Chronicles of Evil.”

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"Filming End of movie ‘Experts’ starring Kim Woo-Bin, Lee Hyun-woo and Ko Chang-seok
Filming of new movie ‘Experts’ starring Kim Woo-Bin, Lee Hyun-woo and Ko Chang-seok ended in Seoul. The film ‘Experts’ is a story of ‘the experts’ who attempt to rob $15 trillion which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs.
Actor Kim Woo-Bin became a rising star as he successfully finished the drama ‘The Inheritors’ and the film ‘Friend 2.’ He plays ‘Ji-Hyuk’, an ‘expert’ who is outstanding at robbing the safes, forgery, in the film.
Lee Hyun-woo will play ‘Jong-bae,’ a computer genius. He is capable of everything in terms of computer. Lee Hyun-woo will show his ‘man’ side in this film.
They shot their final scene at a skyscraper in Seoul. This scene shows Kim Woo-bin jumping off the roof to escape from securities who are chasing him. Kim woo-bin showed great high-wire act in this scene.
After the last shooting successfully finished, director Kim Hong-sun threw a surprise party for the actors. Kim Woo-Bin also hugged every each staff of them to say good bye.
The film ‘Experts’ will open in the second half of this year.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT, Translated by Park KaylaGet it K | August 18 2014

Lee Hyun-woo thanks his fans over completion of upcoming movie "The Technicians"

photo475529.jpg
"The Technicians" actor Lee Hyun-woo thanked his fans.
He took pictures with all the snacks, coffee and food truck that his fans sent him on the 19th.
He said, "The movie we started filming when it was cold, is finally over in the summer. I appreciate everyone for the support all this while".
"The Technicians" started filming in March this year and stars Kim Woo-bin, Lee Hyun-woo, Kim Yeong-cheol, Ko Chang-seok, Jo Dal-hwan and more.
Source : .TenAsia
Credit Hancinema | August 19 2014

KeyEast FB Page Postcredit Keyeastofficial | august 19 2014
축하합니다~ 축하합니다~
이현우씨의 데뷔 9주년을 축하 해 주세요^^
2005년부터 아역배우로 좋은 연기! 좋은 작품으로 만나 봤던 이현우씨!!
10주년!! 20주년!! 앞으로도 쭈욱~ 좋은 배우로 우리 곁에 늘 함께 해 주세요^^

축하를 함께 하고 싶다면 축하댓글 GO GO GO~!
10561724_685889294831637_564458232221768

Kim Moo Yeol, Jin Gu, and Lee Hyun Woo send a Korean Thanksgiving celebration message20140905100719_54090cc77be05_1.jpg
Kim Moo Yeol, Jin Gu, and Lee Hyun Woo sent a Korean Thanksgiving celebration message to their fans.

Kim Moo Yeol, Jin Gu, and Lee Hyun Woo are shooting movie 'Battle of Yeonpyeong' at Jin Hae, Southern Gyeongnam Province, and they sent a Korean Thanksgiving celebration message to their fans.

'Battle of Yeonpyeong' is a movie that is based on the 1st Battle of Yeonpyeong, which took place in 2002, and it is being talked about as one of the most anticipated films.

Kim Moo Yeol, Jin Gu, and Lee Hyun Woo said, "Korean Thanksgiving is coming up, and we hope that everyone would have happy and safe holidays."

They also said, "Merry thanksgiving," and Lee Hyun Woo urged the two other guys to speak much cuter.

The three guys also gave a brief introduction of the movie, and their roles. Kim Moo Yeol, who is playing as Yoon Young Ha, said, "Yoon Young Ha is a stubborn and strict person, but he has a deep love and care for everyone inside his heart." Jin Gu said, "He is a very gentle, caring, and warm-hearted person."

Lee Hyun Woo, who is playing as Park Dong Hyuk, said, "He looks vulnerable, but he is a very strong man with deep thoughts."

Meanwhile, 'Battle of Yeonpyeong' is going to be officially released in early 2015.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

Kim Moo Yeol, Jin Gu, and Lee Hyun Woo of Battle of Yeonpyeong (2015 movie) - Greeting Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfLZrSL3WM&list=UUIY0B3iR_x7F3BxqeTFp9twcredit thirtytoes | YT

[090514] UNIONBAY 2014 Spring Making Film

[090514] UNIONBAY 2014 Summer Making Filmcredit Unionbayssts

[090514] UNIONBAY 2014 Fall Making Filmcredit Unionbayssts

credit Unionbayssts

Lee Hyun Woo was selected as the model of 中 searching engine

11226_1.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo was selected as the model of 中 searching engine. According to his management, Key-east, he was chosen to be the new model of Chinese searching engine, Sogo on 24.Its staff said ”He was acknowledged as the Korean Wave star through SBS drama, ‘To my beautiful dear’ and the move ‘Secretly and greatly’. That’s the main reason why we chose him. We expect him to raise our brand image as young and trendy so that we can extend our influence to the young generation.” He is taking film of new movie.

credit Innolife