Lee Hyun Woo 이현우

Guest juju<3.

Guest iluvugudbye

Lee Hyun Woo Wants to Date Publicly

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Slowly on his way to becoming the nation’s heartthrob, Lee Hyun Woo revealed that he wants to date openly.

In a recent interview with fashion magazine, @star1, Lee Hyun Woo shared that he wants to date publicly.

43584744.jpg

Slowly on his way to becoming the nation’s heartthrob, Lee Hyun Woo revealed that he wants to date openly.

In a recent interview with fashion magazine, @star1, Lee Hyun Woo shared that he wants to date publicly.

76077287.jpg

Having grown up in a pretty happy household, Lee Hyun Woo also revealed that he wants to get married if possible.

“I heard it’s good to create a stable family early one,” said Lee Hyun Woo. “I dream of becoming a friend like father. Am I thinking way too far?”

The full interview and pictorial will be revealed in the August issue.

Photo Credit: @star1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvugudbye

IU and Lee Hyun Woo's reps respond to the photos from the late night movie session

2013-08-08 21:16:00 IU-lee-hyun-woo_1376009615_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpgby starsung Not long after the photos of IU and Lee Hyun Woo attending a late night movie together started to spread, the two stars' reps spoke up to deny the speculations being raised.

IU's reps were quick to deny the dating rumors and stated, "It is true that the two of them recently went out to watch a movie but other staff members were with them at the time. They are not dating so it is not necessary to explain it. They are not dating."

Lee Hyun Woo's reps also said along similar lines, "The two became friends while emceeing together. They both happened to have time after their schedules so they met up for a movie... IU and Lee Hyun Woo are good friends. They also knew that photos were being taken of them. They were not on a date or anything like that."

[sEEALSO]http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/iu-and-lee-hyun-woo-spotted-attend-a-late-night-movie-together[/sEEALSO]

----------------------------------

IU and Lee Hyun Woo Go on a Late Night Movie Date?

2013.08.09 09:40 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Does going on a late night movie together mean anything?

87872019.jpg

On August 9, photos of IU and Lee Hyun Woo at the movies late at night were posted on online communities with the speculation that the two younger stars were on a date. Both celebrities were wearing very comfortable clothes with caps to hide their faces, bringing up more curiosity to the table.

According to IU’s agency, the two stars were accompanied by their managers and it was just a friendly outing of two friends, who became close through hosting SBS’ Inkigayo together for many years.

The agency made it clear that the two aren’t dating.

Meanwhile, Lee Hyun Woo also appeared in IU’s music video for You & I.

Photo Credit: Online Community

----------------------------------

nothing's really wrong if stars go on a movie date together. it's just normal. and it's their right.

Guest iluvugudbye

IU and Lee Hyun Woo catch a movie together

Thursday, August 08, 2013 
source: Netizenbuzz

1376002603108.jpg
Article: IU and Lee Hyun Woo spotted at a night theater?...

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,476, -196] That's right, Jieun. Hyun Woo is better than Ehyuk.

2. [+1,123, -49] The pictures a bit too close up to call them paparazzi shots

3. [+854, -167] Celebrities are people too, I don't see why they should get hate just for watching a movie with a friend;;; Even non-celebrities go to the movies, grab a meal, and go on vacation with friends of the opposite sex so why hate on celebrities for doing the same thing? Let them live their lives

4. [+173, -76] I remember Kim Tae Woo asking IU on 'Come to Play' why she was so obsessed with men. I wondered then why he would say something like that to such a young girl but I don't think he was wrong now. First she plays Jang Woo Young into paying for an expensive meal, then she puts up that picture with Anchovy, all those random ideal men she throws out...

5. [+112, -44] Don't touch Hyun Woo!!! Go back to Anchovy!!!

6. [+94, -25] Jieun-ah... Don't touch Hyun Woo.. ㅜ Not Hyun Woo... this unni is not ready for that yet

7. [+93, -12] Help us, Dispatch!!!

8. [+78, -12] Jealous of IU... What do I have to do to be able to watch a movie with Lee Hyun Woo

9. [+50, -22] Why is IU the only one being talked about when they saw the movie together? Why is Lee Hyun Woo considered innocent and IU the fox? ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+46, -27] Seriously, don't mess with Hyun Woo, you fox...

-

Article: Lee Hyun Woo's reps "They've always been close... Just saw a movie together"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+180, -45] Lee Hyun Woo is at the height of his career right now where managing his image is of the utmost importance... I don't think he has anything to gain out of connecting himself to someone with an image that's been trashed

2. [+148, -45] If they really are dating, Lee Hyun Woo could do so much better...

3. [+131, -38] What if they really are dating but IU's agency doesn't want her to date so they didn't let her attend his movie vieweing and took her out of Inkigayo but IU isn't listening and dating him anyway...

4. [+114, -26] First Eunhyuk and now Lee Hyun Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't care about Eunhyuk but Lee Hyun Woo could do better;;

5. [+62, -0] I don't care, it's so hot

Guest iluvugudbye

Dispatch releases paparazzi shots of IU and Lee Hyun Woo's movie outing

August 9, 2013 @ 12:23 am

source: ALLKPOP
IU-lee-hyun-woo_1376016548_af_org.jpgtemp-avatar.jpgby starsung Paparazzi photos of IU (21) and Lee Hyun Woo (21) taken during their movie outing have been released by none other than media outlet Dispatch.

According to Dispatch, the two same-age friends were spotted watching the film 'The Terror Live' together at CGV Cheongdam Cinecity in Sinsadong, Seoul on the late night/early morning of the 9th KST. 

Through their post, Dispatch analyzes a few points to reach a conclusion on the relationship of the two:

1. There was no staff present - although IU and Lee Hyun Woo's reps said that two didn't attend the movies alone and were accompanied by staff and managers, Dispatch says there was no one else except IU and Lee Hyun Woo.

2. There was no skinship

3. Manager came to pick up IU afterwards

4. Lee Hyun Woo's manners - he opened the door for IU to get into her manager's car

5. Lee Hyun Woo grabbed a taxi and went home

The media outlet, as an outlet that has exposed quite a few celebrity relationships, concludes in the end that the two are just close friends since their outing deviates from the usual pattern that celebrities utilize when they're dating secretly.

On the question of whether they think IU and Lee Hyun Woo's relationship can progress into a romantic one, they wrote, "We don't know."

SEE ALSO: IU helps out missing children and their families on the radio

Source + image(s): Dispatch #1
lee-hyun-woo_1376021921_20130809_leehyun

lee-hyun-woo_1376021922_20130809_leehyun

lee-hyun-woo_1376021923_20130809_leehyun

lee-hyun-woo_1376021924_20130809_leehyun

lee-hyun-woo_1376021924_20130809_leehyun

lee-hyun-woo_1376021925_20130809_leehyun

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] Lee Hyun Woo airport fashion @ Gimpo International Airport

source: Nate/ E-Daily

Hyun Woo left for Japan through Gimpo airport on the 10th to promote drama "To the Beautiful You".

기사 이미지
기사 이미지
기사 이미지
기사 이미지

Guest iluvugudbye

class="content-title" Park Hyung Shik and Lee Hyun Woo Are Handsome Autumn Men for “W Korea”

by: jnkm @ soompi news

Park Hyung Shik and Lee Hyun Woo Are Handsome Autumn Men for “W Korea”

Two of Korea’s trending stars, ZE:A‘s Park Hyung Shik and actor Lee Hyun Woo got together for a photo shoot!

The two stars, who have left strong impressions on “Real Men” and “Secretly and Greatly,” have become handsome and preppy men for “W Korea” magazine, which released two cuts on August 19.

The photos show Park Hyung Shik and Lee Hyun Woo sporting items such as oxford shirts, thick knit sweaters, wool pants and other fall clothing.

During the interview, Park Hyung Shik commented, “I feel like an arrow that has just been released from the bow.” When he was asked, “Aren’t you feeling overwhelmed or flustered,” he answered, “I’m really happy. I don’t think I can do anything else. I will continue to sing and act so thatI can discover my new potentials. So I want to challenge myself without stopping.”

For Lee Hyun Woo’s interview, he was asked if he had any troubles or worries from transitioning to a child actor to an adult actor. He answered, “Not at all. Age is not important. I think it’s something that allows you to naturally pass to the next level as time goes by,” and “Instead of wanting to do just adult roles, I want to build up my filmography with projects and characters that I can portray the best.”

Check out the photos from the photo shoot and the BTS cuts as well!

w korea lee hyun woo park hyung shikw korea lee hyun woo park hyung shik b cutw korea lee hyun woo park hyung shik bts 1

Guest iluvugudbye

Lee Hyun Woo and ZE:A’s Hyung Sik Choose Their Fathers as Role Models

2013.08.24 15:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Hoping to be like the men who taught them everything, Lee Hyun Woo and ZE:A’s Hyung Sik chose their fathers as their role models

79147021.jpg

In a recent photoshoot with the fashion brand Customellow, Lee Hyun Woo and Hyung Sik posed as young generation gentlemen with the concept of ‘mister baker’ for the magazine Urbanlike

During the interview, the two young stars were asked what kind of gentlemen they would like to grow up as.

32945275.jpg

Without hesitation, Lee Hyun Woo replied, “My father, who created a life of his own until now, is my role model. I want to be like my father, who has always overcome hardships.”

Just like Lee Hyun Woo, Hyung Sik also chose his father as the man he would like to become. 

“I want to be like my father when I’m considerate or strict,” explained Hyung Sik. “I’ve never been punished unfairly. I hope to raise my future children like my parents did, but I think it will be really difficult.”

The interview and photo spread will be released in the September issue. 

Photo Credit: Urbanlike

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iluvugudbye

[FULL MOVIE] SECRETLY GREATLY 2013 WITH ENGLISH SUBS

SOURCE: YOUTUBE/SECRETLY GREATLY 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoWDMAVZLg0

HURRAY! IT'S FINALLY HERE! :)>- :)>-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Lee Hyun-woo meets fans

Twenty-year-old actor Lee Hyun-woo held his first fan meeting in Shanghai on the weekend. “Thank you for the warm greetings! Your support gives me energy for my next moves,” said Lee at Yun Feng Theater on Saturday.

As Lee celebrates his 21st birthday next week, his Chinese fans prepared a birthday cake for him on stage. 

Since debuting on TV at the age of 11, Lee has grown into one of the most popular young heartthrobs in Korea. 

In 2012, he starred in the SBS drama “To the Beautiful You,” with such K-pop stars as Choi Min-ho of SHINee and Sulli of f(x). 

But what took his popularity to new heights in China was his performance in last year’s hit “Secretly, Greatly,” in which he played a school boy who idolizes a neighbor - played by Kim Soo-hyun, who is one of the hottest stars around these days - not realizing he is a North Korean spy.

Meanwhile, his new film, “The Technicians,” is scheduled to be released in the latter part of the year. The film has gotten much attention from both the media and Lee’s fans, in part because the film will pair up Lee with rising star Kim Woo-bin. 

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer | koreajoongangdaily

Lee Hyun-woo meets fans

Twenty-year-old actor Lee Hyun-woo held his first fan meeting in Shanghai on the weekend. “Thank you for the warm greetings! Your support gives me energy for my next moves,” said Lee at Yun Feng Theater on Saturday.

As Lee celebrates his 21st birthday next week, his Chinese fans prepared a birthday cake for him on stage. 

Since debuting on TV at the age of 11, Lee has grown into one of the most popular young heartthrobs in Korea. 

In 2012, he starred in the SBS drama “To the Beautiful You,” with such K-pop stars as Choi Min-ho of SHINee and Sulli of f(x). 

But what took his popularity to new heights in China was his performance in last year’s hit “Secretly, Greatly,” in which he played a school boy who idolizes a neighbor - played by Kim Soo-hyun, who is one of the hottest stars around these days - not realizing he is a North Korean spy.

Meanwhile, his new film, “The Technicians,” is scheduled to be released in the latter part of the year. The film has gotten much attention from both the media and Lee’s fans, in part because the film will pair up Lee with rising star Kim Woo-bin. 

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer | koreajoongangdaily

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo & Park Seo Joon, Cute Picture Togetherlee-hyun-woo-park-seo-joon-picture-toget

Actors Lee Hyun Woo and Park Seo Joon revealead a picture taken together.

Yesterday, Park Seo Joon posted on his Instagram, "Union baby with the young star Lee Hyun Woo!" along with a picture.

In the picture, Lee Hyun Woo and Park Seo Joon were resting their heads on a table, looking in the mirror and taking a picture. They showed off their cuteness through their smiles.

Internet users who saw this commented, "So cute", "The top stars", etc.

Photo Credit: Park Seo Joon Instagram
credit kpopstarz

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actors Lee Hyun Woo and Park Ji Bin Relax in Saipan3-800x450.jpeg

A photo of actors Lee Hyun Woo and Park Ji Bin relaxing in Saipan was revealed.

The two actors’ agency, KEYEAST, made an announcement on its official Facebook page, “KEYEAST Facebook introduces for the first time a selca of Lee Hyun Woo and Park Ji Bin! Don’t miss ‘Real Mate in Saipan, Lee Hyun Woo & Park Ji Bin’ premiering on January 9 at 11 PM on QTV!”

In the photo, Lee Hyun Woo and Park Ji Bin are enjoying a relaxing time on the beach in Saipan. The two actors pose in their natural look while on standby for the filming of the show. Park Ji Bin smiles for the camera while Lee Hyun Woo gives a chic expression.

“Real Mate in Saipan, Lee Hyun Woo & Park Ji Bin” will follow the two actors on their vacation to Saipan. Fans will be able to witness their honest personalities. The show premieres on January 9 11 PM KST on QTV.

41.jpg

credit soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo and Girl’s Day’s Minah in Talks to Leave SBS Inkigayocrystalcove January 13, 2014 minah-lee-hyun-woo.jpg

Sad news! Actor Lee Hyun Woo and Girl’s Day member Minah, who are currently hosting SBS “Inkigayo” along with ZE:A’Hwang Kwang Hee, are in talks to step down from their MC positions.

Lee Hyun Woo has been hosting the show since December 2013, and Minah joined him last August to carry on the show with energy and diligence along with Hwang Kwang Hee. However, they are now in talks to leave their positions as MCs to focus on their acting and music careers, respectively. 

There have not been any names mentioned as candidates for the empty spaces left by Lee Hyun Woo and Minah if they do decide to depart from the show.

What do you think, Soompiers? Who would you like to see host the show? 

credit soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Minah and Lee Hyun Woo Say Goodbye, Lee Yoo Bi, Baekhyun and Suho Join Kwanghee as MCs on Inkigayo

meltedd January 26, 2014 Inkigayo-MCs-800x450.png

Girl’s Day’s Minah and actor Lee Hyun Woo revealed their thoughts about leaving SBS Inkigayo.

Minah and Lee Hyun Woo bid farewell to viewers on the January 26 broadcast of Inkigayo.

After announcing the first place winner, Minah tearfully revealed her decision to step down from the show. She had tears in her eyes as she conveyed her final words, “I will return with a better appearance in future.”

Lee Hyun Woo shared a few words as well, “I’ve had the opportunity to do this for over a year, and there are many interesting memories. I’ll meet you again through my next work.”

Minah is currently promoting “Something” with Girl’s Day, while Lee Hyun Woo has signed on for a heist film, “Experts,” that is expected to go into filming in spring.

Taking over from Minah and Lee Hyun Woo are actress Lee Yoo Bi and EXO’sBaekhyun and Suho. Lee Yoo Bi co-hosted the “2013 Melon Music Awards” with EXOin November 13. The three new hosts will join ZE:A‘s Kwanghee, so Inkigayo will have four MCs. 

Others who performed on January 26th’s Inkigayo include Rain and Tae Jin AhAilee,B1A4Rumble FishDal ShabetKim Jong SeoGirl’s DayHyorinKoyoteAOA,GOT7Rainbow BlaxxTopp DoggRoyal Pirates, The SeeYaBladyAirplane andHong Dae Kwang.

credit soompi

Archived