• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xchaeyeongx

LEE HYUN WOO <3

is way too underrated lol

he is the best!

also caught my heart in GOS,

loved his character, he acted so natural in it, kinda seemed like it was him in real life! :)

definitely one of my favourites!:D

• 1 month later...
Guest msjanice.22

He's so cute and he has a babyface..

He looks like younger than his age, just seemed like a boy aged 15 or 16. hahaha.

His acting is good in god of study.

I love his character there, he's so kind.

• 1 year later...

OMG <3

loved him more than yoo seungho in gos!

when i was watching GOS i was like, why's everybody only going crazy over yoo seung ho and forgot about hyunwoo!

kinda hard to believe they are both the same age though! i guess it's because hyunwoo has a baby face!

But i love his acting! He can pull off different characters!

He's seriously underrated!

Hopefully he will be more popular as he grows older and is able to take up more lead roles!

otherwise....... i will just continue supporting him <3

DAMNNNN HE HAS ACTED IN SO MANY DRAMAS AND HE IS ONLY ONE YEAR OLDER THAN ME. makes me think what i have been doing all my 17 years of life.

was GOS the first drama you guys spotted him in?

He first caught my eye in Queen SeonDeok! as young Kim Yooshin! omg <3 that face of his. is... *speechless*

ANYBODY WATCHING GYEBAEK NOW? i'm probably only going to watch his parts. omg <3 he looks like he have grown a bit from GOS times!

and he can play his character so cooly. damnnnnn. he's one good actor! love him!

• 3 weeks later...

Why's nobody's here? :(

This boy has grown up to be such a fine man!

Recently watched his cameos in 'BRAIN' and he is amazingly adorable. Rewatched The return of iljimae and he was so freaking cute as chadol!

Hyunwoo seriously has some talents! <3

And his latest...... he was featured in IU's latest MV 'You and I'

IU - You and I

watch it!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lee Hyun Woo came to Singapore as "To The Beautiful You" is currently screening on our local cable tv stations on SBS-One channel. Here are some fancams I took during the promotional appearance at Suntec City mall : 

Talking with emcee Ken from radio UFM100.3  ....

http://youtu.be/jRW0w9DI2Hg

Singing a song together with fans...

http://youtu.be/0kj0fJp0ZKI

Tasting our local food and his aegyo ^^

http://youtu.be/Y6HWYD_iRYA

Cute ^^.....

http://youtu.be/7bHbKpVWfss

End of session....

http://youtu.be/wHHPNaw2-b0

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest leanna1430292414

Hi , i am new on the forum :)
I really like very much Lee Hyun Woo , this actor is amazing , cute and adorable :Dtumblr_kzj4qkTIQ41qanwsm.jpg
oh and he sings well ^^

Guest iluvugudbye

at last! me posting here for the first time. :) aigooo! this laddy has grown up so fast.  i first saw him in the drama TWSSG. :)he was very young back then and now he's grown up into a fine young man. :)

Lee Hyun Woo charms his way into hearts with his flawless pictorial for 'CeCi'

2013-06-19 19:21:00

by: starsung

lee-hyun-woo_1371603827_af_org.jpg

If Suzy holds the title of the female 'nation's first love', then we'd like to nominate actor Lee Hyun Woo for the male version of the title. Why? Just look at 'CeCi's latest pictorial!

Lee Hyun Woo defined what it means to possess charisma as well as innocent charms. The heartthrob had fan girls swoon with the flawless features that looked good whether it be in an eye-catching flower-print top or a casual denim shirt. 

A representative had nothing but good things to say about the actor commenting, "Lee Hyun Woo brightened up the atmosphere on the set of the photo shoot with his overflowing energy. Lee Hyun Woo was able to showcase his various expressions and poses acquired from his acting experience since his days as a child actor to perfectly pull of the pictorial concept."

Fans can catch Lee Hyun Woo on the big screen in the record breaking film, 'Secretly and Greatly' ('Covertness'), and alongside your favorite idols on 'Inkigayo' every Sunday!

lee-hyun-woo_1371603880_20130618_LeeHyun

Guest iluvugudbye

Lee Hyun Woo participating in the 'Secretly and Greatly' OST. here 's one poster photo and two photos of his recording. :)>-

1001039_477464859007416_1899992133_n.jpg

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

Guest iluvugudbye

Lee Hyun Woo spotted in the recording studio for 'Secretly and Greatly' OST

2013-06-20 02:31:00
by: starsung

lee-hyun-woo_1371686447_af_org.jpg

Lee Hyun Woo can not only act but he can sing! 

He will be showcasing his singing talents to you all soon as he was spotted in the studio for his track, "Splendor of Youth", for the movie he's in - the record-breaking film 'Secretly and Greatly' ('Covertness')s OST!

Lee Hyun Woo's agency, Key East Entertainment, stated, "Lee Hyun Woo, who is receiving praise for his strong acting skills and musical talent, is raising anticipation among fans upon hearing news of his OST."

Key East Entertainment also accompanied their statement with a photo of the charming actor in the studio, absorbed in the song.

"Splendor of Youth" features an acoustic band sound and is the perfect tune for the summer with its addictive melody, so wait for its release on the 21st!

Guest iluvugudbye

[VOD] Lee Hyun Woo singing Secretly and Greatly OST "Splendor of Youth"

source: youtube/Keyeast

omo! he's got a great voice! such a versatile young lad. aigooo... hope we'll get to see his recording scenes too. :x  :)>-

Archived