Lee Hyun Woo 이현우

Guest juju<3.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Hyun-woo poses in Boracay

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014111

Korean actor Lee Hyun-woo posted a photo taken in Boracay on his Instagram account on Monday.

He recently visited the resort island in the Philippines for a fashion shoot for the magazine Marie Claire.

“Thank you for your hard work,” he wrote in his post, expressing gratitude to the magazine staff.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) Kpop Herald | Nov 11 2014

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Lee Hyun-woo of Film ‘The Technicians’ to Appear as the Youngest and Cutest Hacker!

이현우 1

Character still of ‘computer genius’ Lee Hyun-woo of film <The Technicians> has been released.

Film <The Technicians> is a story of ‘experts’ who attempt to rob $15 trillion, which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs, in 40 minutes.

Lee Hyun-woo will play ‘Jong-bae,’ the youngest hacker in Korea. He is capable of everything in terms of computer. Lee Hyun-woo will show his ‘man’ side in this film.

Lee Hyun-woo already showed great acting as a spy dispatched to South Korea in film <Secretly Greatly>, which drew 6950,000 audiences. He is expected to show brilliant acting in this film, too.

이현우 2

Lee Hyun-woo said, “Director told me a lot about real hackers in Korea. I also studied watching a lot of similar films.”

He added, “I think I can show different side of me through this movie. I am very happy and excited about it. I expect this film to show various appearances of me which I haven’t shown so far.”

Director Kim Hong-sun said, “Lee Hyun-woo appears as a very mature and sly guy. But, he is still cute.”

The film <The Technicians> will open in December.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT, Translated by Park Kayla
Get it K | November 14 2014

‘Criminal Designer’ poster released

Official main poster of "Criminal Designer" (Lotte Entertainment)
The official main poster of upcoming movie “Criminal Designer” starring actors Kim Woo-bin, Lee Hyun-woo and Go Chang-suk was released Tuesday.

In the poster, the three actors are boasting each of their character’s charm, with Kim giving sharp looks whereas Lee and Go look lively and playful.

The movie is about a group of tech-savvy outlaws aiming to steal 150 billion won ($140 million) from the Incheon Customs Agency within 40 minutes. Kim plays the role of Ji-hyuk, the leader of the group while Lee and Go play the other main members.

Character posters of "Criminal Designer" (Lotte Entertainment)
Reflecting the keen interest shown by show business industries in Asia, “Criminal Designer” has already sold its distribution rights in four countries at the Asian Film Market prior to its release in December.

The film is produced by director Kim Hong-sun who was honored as “Best New Director” at the Blue Dragon Film Awards 2014. 

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com) | Kpop Herald

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo Joined ′The Technicians′ Without Hesitation After Hearing Kim Woo Bin was Cast

Lee Hyun Woo revealed the reason why he decided to appear in the movie The Technicians

On November 18, Lee Hyun Woo attended the press conference for the movie The Technicians at the Konkuk Unviersity Lotte Cinema, where the young actor revealed, "Before I was confirmed for the movie, I heard that Kim Woo Bin hyung was confirmed, so I decided to participate without hesitation. Of course, the director was a good person too." 

"I met Kim Woo Bin hyung throug the drama To the Beautiful You. It was a short meeting, but so good. We didn′t keep in touch a lot afterwards, but we contacted each other hear and there. I enjoyedFriend 2, which he was in as well. He′s a really good person," said Lee Hyun Woo with a smile. 

Lee Hyun Woo Joined ′The Technicians′ Without Hesitation After Hearing Kim Woo Bin was Cast

The movie The Technicians is about a group of technicians trying to break into a vault containing 150 billion won in a limited time of forty minutes. 

Kim Woo Bin, Go Chang Seok, Lee Hyun Woo, Kim Young Chul, Lim Ju Hwan, Jo Yoon Hee and more star in the movie. It will premiere on December 24. 

Photo Credit: Lim Sei Yung MWAVE ENEWSWORLD

[bnt photo] Lee Hyun Woo Plays A Hacker

46dqbw9aordic52tudbhttncw2ci9k62.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Kwon Hee Jung] Cast of movie ‘Criminal Designer’ held a production conference at Konkuk University’s Lotte Cinema to introduce Kim Hong Seon’s new film to the press.

‘Criminal Designer’ tells the story of a bunch of high-skilled technicians who will team up with an experienced thief and a genius hacker to steal \10.5 billion in the Incheon Customs within 40 minutes.

Meanwhile, Kim Hong Seon’s new movie ‘Criminal Designer’ stars Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Go Chan Seok and will hit theaters in December. (photos by bntnews DB)

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Lee Hyun-woo at Press Conference for Film ‘The Technicians,’ “I’m Not a Boy Anymore!”

Press conference for film <The Technicians> was held at Lotte Cinema,Gwangjin District, Seoul on 18th. Kim Woo-bin, Lee Hyung-woo, Ko Chang-suk and director Kim Hong-sun participated. There were huge crowd at the conference.

The film < The Technicians > is a story of ‘technicians’who attempt to rob $15 trillion, which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs, in 40 minutes.

Lee Hyun-woo appears as the youngest genius hacker named ‘Jong-bae.’ Regarding his job, Lee Hyun-woo said, “I talked about this character a lot with director. I also interviewed hackers in Korea, too. I watched similar film as well. “

He also said, “I decided to appear in this film because I heard that Woo-bin was cast in this movie. I met him in the drama <To the Beautiful You>. But, it was too short. I watched <Friend 2>, too. He is very nice person. I really like him.”

Director Kim Hong-sun said, “Lee Hyun-woo is actually completely opposite to his character ‘Jong-bae.’He is really shy and innocent. I paradoxically thought it would be fresher if this innocent guy played mean and sly character.”

Lee Hyun-woo is a ‘Smile Technician!’ Lee Hyun-woo and Kim Woo-bin look good together in the film.

Lee Hyun-woo and Ko Chang-suk chose each other as a mood maker. Ko Chang-suk said, “I feel happy every time I see him. When he shows up, even men staff members like him.”

Ko Chang-suk also said, “When three of us gather, we all tease him. Lee Hyun-woo had to smoke in the film even if he doesn’t smoke in reality. So, when he smoked, he looked so cute. Actually, Woo-bin teased him more than me.”

In fact, Lee Hyun-woo showed good ‘Chemi’(Refers to ‘The atmosphere or mood between two people’) with Kim Soo-hyun in the film <Secrectly Greatly>. When asked if he shows that ‘Chemi’ in this film, he said, “I shot many scenes with Woo-bin. I took a lot of scenes with Chang-suk, too. I think I can show ‘Chemi’ with them in many scenes.”

Lastly, Lee Hyun-woo said “I think men also like this film. I will show defiant side in this movie such as smoking and cursing. I hope that many people like this movie.”

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Park Kayla
GET IT K | Nov 18 2014

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"LEE HYUN WOO(이현우) - 영화 '기술자들' 제작보고회 스케치

credit KeyEastOfficial | YT
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"【BlooMingHW0323】141118 《기술자들》제작보고회 이현우 focus

credit BlooMingHW0323 via Hungshia Ma

Archived