Lee Hyun Woo 이현우

Guest juju<3.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A behind story from movie 'The Technicians' revealed
20141204145733_547ff7cd09fcc_1.jpg
A behind story from movie 'The Technicians' was revealed.

On December 4th, the production team of movie 'The Technicians' revealed the difficulties that they had to go through while finding a poart to shoot the film at.

'The Technicians' will show a story of technicians who team up for a project of stealing 150 billion KRW from Incheon customs, and Kim Woo Bin, Go Chang Seok, and Lee Hyun Woo were cast as title roles. The production team spent a huge amount of time in order to find a port that was willing to open up for filming, and they had to go through a lot of difficulties because of security reasons.

They requested Incheon Customs for a permission of shooting the film at Incheon port, but they failed to receive the permission. The production had to travel all across the country to find another port that they can shoot the film at.

The production team traveled around Busan, Ulsan, Gwangyang, Gunsan, Samcheok, and Dong Hae, but none of those ports gave them a permission due to security reasons. All of the ports in Korea are operated under the most intense level of security, and people cannot enter the area before receiving a permission.

In order to shoot the film, the entire production team and all of the actors had to receive entry permissions. Receiving permissions for over one hundred staffs, cars, and filming equipments looked almost impossible, and the production team had to meet officials of police department and National Intelligence Service.

After five months of efforts, the production team were granted with permissions from Gwangyang port. Gwangyang port is one of the largest ports of Korea, and it was a perfect place for action scenes. All of the scenes that were recorded at Gwangyang port, including break-in scene and the car chasing scene, turned out successful.

Meanwhile, 'The Technicians' will be officially released on December 24th.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Second Release of Still Photos of Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk and Lee Hyun-woo at Shooting Location for Film ‘The Technicians’

Stunning still photos of film <The Technicians> have been released.

The film < The Technicians > is a story of ‘technicians’ who attempt to rob $15 trillion, which is hidden in Incheon Main Customs, in 40 minutes.

Here are still photos of Kim Woo-bin, Ko Chang-suk, Lee Hyun-woo, Kim Young-chul and Jo Yoon-hee who had great team work and showed brilliant acting at the shooting location.

Film <The Technicians> opens on December 24.

02_

Kim Woo-bin’s smile is contagious!

01_

Sexy technician with wet flapping hair

07_

Actor Lee Hyun-woo’s complete transformation from a boy to a man!

08_

Are you making eye contact with your fans? His eyes are so captivating!

09_

It looks like she is shooting cosmetic commercial! Her smile captures men’s heart.

04_

Actor Kim Young-chul’s kind and generous smile

05_

Charismatic walk of actor Ko Chang-suk

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT, Translated by Park Kayla
Get it K | December 8 2014

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Hyun Woo Says Kim Woo Bin Always Practices Hard and Doesn’t Make Mistakes

Lee Hyun Woo shared on having acted alongside Kim Woo Bin.

On December 8, Lee Hyun Woo attended the showcase for the movieThe Technicians held in Lotte Cinema, Songpa-gu and caught attention by writing down the words such as ‘manly guy,’ ‘practice,’ ‘passion’ and ‘Go Chang Seok’ to describe the composition of Kim Woo Bin’s brain.

Lee Hyun Woo said, “I misunderstood the question at first so I thought I was supposed to write what I think about Woo Bin hyung. He was a manly guy when I first saw him so that’s why I wrote ‘manly guy,’” and added, “He really is a cool hyung.”

He added, “And what I think is in his brain are thorough preparation and practice. He really practices a lot,” and said, “When I watch Woo Bin hyung, he really comes prepared to the set. So he shows his perfect side on the spot without making any mistakes. So I think he’s cool.”

Lee Hyun Woo Says Kim Woo Bin Always Practices Hard and Doesn’t Make Mistakes

Lee Hyun Woo explained, “Hyung is an old fan of Go Chang Seok sunbaenim. He really enjoyed filming together with him. That’s why I put down Go Chang Seok sunbaenim’s name as well.”

The Technicians is a project about a group of technicians trying to rob 150 billion won from Incheon Customs within 40 minutes. It has been pre-sold in four countries at the Asia Film Market. It is set to premiere on December 24.

Photo credit: Newsen MWAVE

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“The Technicians” Reveals Heartwarming Stills from Setkiddy_days December 9, 2014 SOOMPI“The Technicians” Reveals Heartwarming Stills from Set

The movie “The Technicians” revealed stills of the set with a heartwarming atmosphere.

In the photos revealed on December 10, the actors are interacting amicably with each other off-camera where all blueprints and strategies are forgotten.

Kim Woo Bin and Kim Young Chul, who will be playing adversaries in the movie, show an unexpectedly close relationship off-camera. In particular, a still in which Kim Woo Bin, who is massaging his senior Kim Young Chul’s shoulders, and Kim Young Chul, who looks content to let Kim Woo Bin do so, is especially striking.

The Technicians 2

Kim Young Chul’s continuous love for his juniors didn’t stop there. Im Joo Hwan continued on with his character as Secretary Lee beside him. If in the movie, he was President Cho’s loyal assistant, off-camera, he was Kim Young Chul’s right hand.

As Go Chang Suk said, “Kim Young Chul is very warm and kind to us, like a big brother might be,” Kim Young Chul plays a charismatic and unyielding character in the movie, but on set, he was a senior who was constantly encouraging his juniors.

Go Chang Suk and Lee Hyun Woo’s new visual chemistry as they play the best technicians in the industry also are garnering attention. Lee Hyun Woo said, “I was a bit lonely because there were a lot of scenes where I had to move alone and quietly. So when I was filming with my seniors, I was especially happy,” while putting a friendly hand on Go Chang Suk. Through their interactions, it is possible to glimpse at the two men’s close friendship.

Meanwhile, “The Technicians” portrays a story of technicians who must steal 100 billion won in just 40 minutes from Incheon customs. The movie will premiere on December 24.

[bnt photo] Lee Hyun Woo Can't Hide His Laughter

aiwm5zt77ltfl9xkvffomket4mt86mx6.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kwon Hee Jung] The movie 'Criminal Designer' held a showcase on December 8 at the Lotte Cinema World Tower Cinepark. 
'Criminal Designer' is a group of techinians of different classes who has to crack open a safe containing 150 billion won in just 40 minutes.  Actors Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Ko Chang Seok, and the director Kim Hong Sun attended the event. 
Meanwhile, 'Criminal Designer' will premiere on December 24. (photo by bntnews DB)

Kim Woo Bin reveals his rapping skills + Lee Hyun Woo adores Kim Woo Bin as an actorActor Kim Woo Bin put on a simple rap performance at a recent showcase for the movie 'The Technicians' held at Lotte Cinema World Tower. 
At the December 8 showcase for the action movie, Kim Woo Bin was asked by one avid fan to sing a song. However, the shy actor kindly declined as he commented that the thing he hates the most is singing. 
However, Kim Woo Bin revealed that he wanted to rap instead and started his witty yet unpolished freestyle rap, "I push and pull with the beats. I'm a beat technician." 
After listening to Kim Woo Bin's rap, the MC for the showcase Kim Tae Jin said, "That was more like some kind of reading than rap." 
Meanwhile, Lee Hyun Woo revealed his admiration for Kim Woo Bin at the showcase and said, "I felt as though if Kim Woo Bin was a real man. From the way I see it, Kim Woo Bin is someone who prepares a lot." 
The actor added, "Even at the shooting, he prepares enough to just get things done one by one without getting distracted. He is a very cool person." 
'The Technicians', featuring Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo, will premiere this month. The movie will follow the story of a group of technicians who attempt to break into the Incheon Main Customs' safe, which contains 1.5 trillion won (approx. $1.4 billion USD). 

credit Allkpop

'The Technicians' Lee Hyun Woo shows 'Cutie Song' for his fans
20141208204455_54858f36ae927_1.jpg
Lee Hyun Woo showed 'Cutie Song' for his fans.

On December 8th, showcase for movie 'The Technicians' was held at Lotte Cinema World Tower branch, which is located in Shinchundong, Seoul, and Lee Hyun Woo attend the event with Kim Woo Bin, Go Chang Seok, and director Kim Hong Sun.

The actors talked about their brain structures during the event, and the drawing of Lee Hyun Woo's brain structure included 'surprise' and 'tattoo.'

Lee Hyun Woo said, "One thing that I could show through 'The Technicians' is that I am a smoker. Many people will find me much more chic than they thought."

Regarding tattoo, he said, "I played in the movie as a hacker, and many scenes show my fingers. So, I decided to get a tattoo between my fingers. I thought that tattoo would express my character quite well."

Lee Hyun Woo's fans requested him to show a special performance for them, and Lee Hyun Woo said, "I have not done this for a very long time, but I will sing the 'Cutie Song' for all of you."

Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin, Go Chang Seok, Lee Hyun Woo, Cho Yoon Hee, Lim Joo Hwan, and Kim Young Chul played in 'The Technicians' as title roles, and the movie will be officially released on December 24th.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

‘Running Man’ Kim Woo-Bin and Lee Hyeon-Woo, 
running through Myeong-dong in cold weather

12320_1.jpg

Actor Kim Woo-Bin and Lee Hyeon-Woo appeared on ‘Running Man’.On SBS ‘We Love Sunday-Running Man’ broadcasting on December 14, Kim Woo-Bin and Lee Hyeon-Woo who appeared on movie ‘Technicians’ changed into technicians and having race with 7 ‘Running Man’ members.Kim Woo-Bin and Lee Hyeon-Woo wore neat black suits. They went out to Myeong-dong, meeting citizens to have warm fan services. Also, they walked through Myeong-dong in cold weather to carry on with their mission. Their special appearance made all citizens happy. ‘Running Man’ with Kim Woo-Bin and Lee Hyeon-Woo will be broadcasted on December 14. 

[Photo=SBS]
Innolife

Archived