Jung Joo Ri 정주리

eidasayang

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zaza :)

I love her!!! She is really funny and talented and she is actaually pretty. Ppl like to tease her about her looks, but when she is actually pretty ( esp on marc and coco season 2). Seriously i think taht the hair dresser hates her or smtg cuz they always give her weird hair styles. I also love how she act naturally around male idols, unlike others who like to fake that they are nice. I am also a fan of the JOONRI couple. I love her on idol army :)

I totally love Joori when she does sexy dances, u gotta admit that its a lot sexier than female idols doing sexy dance.

I also love her on sgb with taehyun to bad he is getting replace but i am happy cuz he is replaced by joon. I guess we will see more joonri couple cuz the will sit close to each other :)

@eidasayang, she is sure a special lady on idol army.

Guest PuPPy_xIpO

I'm so glad to see that she has a thread created for her here cos she really deserves one. I definitely respect this woman. Seeing her appearance as well as antics on screen may make people who see it for the first time have bad prejudice of her, but if we watch more of her, we'd all realise that she's actually a very adorable person and is who dare to stand out and do things differently.

Frankly, I don't quite like most of the Korean gags (although I'm kinda one who would fall for anything Korean :D) since there are many gags that are either too dirty/offensive or cheap, but Joo Ri pulls them off so well that I have to like them the moment I start watching :X :X :x

I love teh indirect kiss scene. i watch it 1o time already and i couldn't stop laughing at go reaction. Go looks kind of jealous when juri was dancing for the other guys :)

Guest pan2cute

OMG! juri is the funiest gag woman now!!

I really love her in SGB, idol army!! her relation with GO is so cute

they fought each other but CUTE!!

don't fall to her GO!! kekeke... anyway the indirect kiss was EPIC

juri never fail make a surprise!! and GO face is hilarious there~~

she's cute, not so pretty but funny and look nice not gross!!

I like her!! hope this thread moving forward!!

juri noona fighting!!

Guest lil' zen

Altho I like her with G.O...she's so much cuter with Onew!!! Haha!! I like how some shows usually pair them both esp in KBS whr she "tortures" Onew...LOL!!! Overall she's really funny n cute n I like how she's in SGB doing her hip dance...XD

Guest pan2cute

noooo!! you can't!!

i really love onew and seungyeon couple~~

soriii but juri better stay with GO!!

they're awesome!! and cutee~~

Guest sunny_dance

i love, love, LOVE this woman! she's friggen hilarious! :lol:

...and definitely not afraid to step outside the box!

i was also surprised to find out how young she was...

i thought early 80's for sure, definitely not 1985!

...no wonder she gets along with all the male idols! :P

05.02.10 [NEWS] Jung Juri hints MBLAQ Lee Joon, “Take home if I like”

Gag woman Jung Juri exposed her secrets to luring guys.

Jung Juri appeared on May 1st’s episode of KBS 2TV Star Golden Bell and introduced how she shows guys that she likes them.

Jung Juri said, “I will bring the guy I like home, asking him to help me change a light bulb or tell him I can’t put up the curtains.”

Lee Joon quickly said, “Not long ago, I got called over to her house to hammer some nails. Jung Juri said she wanted to put up a picture frame but she isn’t tall enough.”

Meanwhile, the other celebrity guests on the show were Park Jungyu and Kang Suji, Hwang Hyeyeong, Kim Jungmin, Secret’s Han Sunhwa, BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, Noh Yoomin, and more.

Source: Newsen

Chinese translation: yoojin @ MBLAQCHINA

English translation: bibimbap @ ABSOLUTEMBLAQ

05.09.10 [NEWS] Jung Juri confessed “MBLAQ Lee Joon gave me a ring as a gift”

Jung Juri revealed a shocking confession on May 8th’s episode of KBS 2TV Star Golden Bell, “MBLAQ Lee Joon gave me a ring as a gift”.

Kim Na-Woon said on today’s show, “My husband is a big fan of Jung Juri, he doesn’t like Lee Joon because of his love line with her”. Jung Juri continued on and said shyly, “What should I do? Something else happened that would make him jealous”.

Jung Juri said, “Last week I wasn’t feeling very well. Lee Joon put a ring onto my finger and said that was a ring that he always wears around, I must not take it off. I’m curious why did he give me a ring”, she said proudly.

Actually, the ring on Jung Juri’s index finger which was given by Lee Joon grabs a lot of attention. Lee Joon remained silent. MC Jeon Hyun-Moo “He did a small thing in hopes to receive something big*”.

Self-proclaimed ‘idol killer’ Jung Juri and Star Golden Bell’s fixed guest Lee Joon’s mistaken love line created a lot of laughter. Lee Joon is no doubt Jung Juri’s partner, showing improvement in variety skills.

*T/N: “먹고 떨어져라는 의미로 줬다” I’m not really sure if this was translated correctly, but it means something along the lines of that.

Source: TV Report

Chinese translation: ICE@MBLAQCHINA

English translation: bibimbap@AbsoluteMBLAQ

ABM Blog Posted by: justpeachyx21 @ Abm

Archived