2NE1’s Park Bom gained weight ?

Guest vivian0304

lol isn't it mean she's healthy, their schedule isn't heavy like other ...group, shouldn't they feel good for that?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did kind of gain weight, but it's a bit too much for people to say that she should watch her weight.

I mean, she prolly knows that she gained it too; she doesn't need other people telling her. I know how that feels. gaining weight makes me feel horrible (cuz i don't need anymore of that excess fat), and then my mom yells at me for it.

Whoa she gained alot of weight. I think she looks better thinner, that dress does not flatter her. I almost couldn't recognize her. She's still cute but she could lose some weight, esp her face and stomach. lol, when Koreans thinks 110 lbs is fat, they must think Park Bom is a hippo or something.

Guest oreoo

I think the dress pattern is a bad pick?

Bom tends to get bloated once in a while, maybe it was a bad day + too much corn... haha

Guest SiSyd Choi

She did gained weight but not that much..

The netizens act like she become obese or something..

At least she's not that skinny but she got curves alright..hahaha

Guest cantthinkofaname

her face does look bloated...and she did lose that beautiful curve she had before.

other than that...she looks alright to me

Guest JustUNuSUal

she's probably normal-sized now, it's just that she's next to the other 3 super-fit girls.....

netizens have got too much to say about too many things, there's nothing substantial in what they said about her

Guest jelly_pudding

she doesn't even look like she gained a lot of weight...

ugh, netizens in korea.. seriously this reminds me of when netizens were obsessed with yoobin's weight gain..

Guest JJ.biased

her face bugs me...

it looks overly bloated lol T_T.

her short dresses are pretty short haha. i want to see dara in more short dresses

Guest pencilcasee.

I'm sure she'll lose it before their next promotions start. Celebs always seem to go on a diet before they make a comeback.

On a side not, it always amazed me how her dresses never managed to really rise up despite how short they were. I wonder what her trick is lol.

Guest Msfattylin

LOLs!Netizen leave Bom alone please!!!!

Nobody in this world is perfect!!!

How will you feel if everyone is alway there to judge you?

Too fat?Too thin?Get a life!!!

Guest ^w-nGz^

i think that she still look the same.. maybe it's the dress patterns that made her look 'bigger' than usual?

and her face have always looked puffy ever since debut, so it's not due to weight gain...

she's still pretty anyway =)

Guest RYUUSEi

It looks like she's gained quite some weight, but I don't think that dress is helping. If their stylist would have chosen a more flattering outfit rather than a skintight mini-dress with a bad pattern, then I'm sure she would have looked so much better.

Guest -ChauChau

i also admit that she has gain a bit of weight, but that doesnt change who she is.<3

just as PUNKB*TCH mentioned, she just looooves corn. ROFL

the netizens is definitely over-reacting. they're just picky. :P

she could just burn off the calories. :)

Guest 정유미

it looks like she did gain weight, but she's still beautiful. netizens and their hating :rolleyes: has anyone ever noticed that this only happens to girls? when guys gain weight, people think it's cute or something.

Guest goldenGAZE
It looks like she's gained quite some weight, but I don't think that dress is helping. If their stylist would have chosen a more flattering outfit rather than a skintight mini-dress with a bad pattern, then I'm sure she would have looked so much better.

Just what i was going to say. Her stylist should have given her a more flattering outfit or maybe let her wear leggings under the dress or something.

Archived