Sun Woo Sun 선우선

jeeji

The Pretty, Talented, Beautiful & Baby-Face Actress

blue-alphabet-on-water-24.gifblue-alphabet-on-water-5.gifblue-alphabet-on-water-12.gifblue-alphabet-on-water-3.gifblue-alphabet-on-water-16.gifblue-alphabet-on-water-13.gifblue-alphabet-on-water-5.gif

download.jpg

Name: 선우선 / Sun Woo Sun

Profession: Actress

Birthdate: 1975-Mar-21

Height: 165cm

Weight: 46kg

Star sign: Aries

Blood type: B

Talent agency: SidusHq

Dramas

Crime Squad (KBS, 2011) [ep.1-7]

Will It Snow For Christmas? (SBS, 2009)

Queen of Housewives (MBC, 2009)

Nine Tailed Fox (KBS2, 2004)

Movies

Pyongyang Castle (2011)

Junwoochi (2009)

Turtle Is Running (2008)

While You Were Sleeping (2008)

My New Partner (2008)

Superman (2008)

Off-Lord (2007)

Dacapo (2007)

My Wife Is A Gangster2 (2003)

M/V

It's Love Because It Hurts - Min Kyung Hoon

30 Minutes Ago - Lee Hyun[8eight]

• 3 weeks later...

Sun Woo Sun is 35 years old?! Whoa, I always thought that she was in her mid-twenties. In any case, I thought she was really good in WISFC and as one of the baddies in Jeon Woo Chi. Even though it was a small role for the latter, but she was able to bring it to life.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

S. Korean Model and Actress Seon Woo-seon

sws.jpg

The former aerobic instructor Seon Woo-seon (선우선) is a South Korean actress and model under the agency, SidusHQ. Although she was born as "Yu-jin", her name was changed to Seon Woo-seon because of the large number of Yu-Jins in the entertainment industry.

She made her debut with a minor role in the second installment of "My Wife Is a Gangster". She has played several minor roles in Korean movies and drama series. She gained a lot of fame in 2009 after playing the role of Eun So Hyun in the series "My Wife is a Superwoman". This is her first major acting role.

Seon Woo-seon's agency has released a statement stating that her profile birthyear of 1980 is an error. Her real birthyear is 1975. The hiding of her age has to do with her late emergence as an actress. In the Korean entertainment industry where age is a big factor, her previous agency decided to hide her age in order to land her more roles.

Initially a model, Seon Woo-seon has modeled for brands such as Calvin Klein.

source: hancinema.net

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey there,

I am back once again with some pics of lovely actress Sun Woo-sun as she had attended Go Soo's wedding her co-star in the drama 'Will It Snow For Christmas', which took place yesterday (17-Feb-2012). She looks absolutely young and fresh with her short hair-do...

swsb8a13376.jpg

sws201202171921301001_1.jpg

sws201202171830391001_1.jpg

sws201202171828241001_1.jpg

sws201202171825191001_1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sun Woo Sun in a SBS special variety program "Some Guy Some Girl" that aired during the Lunar New Year.B-B7Fx4CcAAA40_.jpg

Archived