SM Entertainment goes under investigation for unfair contract terms officially!

Guest Poh90

Its about time that somebody do something about this issue...

From all SME's artist, I think CSJH The Grace is the one who got treated unfairly...

I mean at least SME still promotes DBSK, Suju, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) but CSJH they never did anything for them.

I can't believe Dana work for SME for 9 years oredi, and Lina 8 years...

At least Kangta and Boa have shares in the company and gets promotions.

Guest yahoojedi

my goodness!!! FINALLY!!!!

damn!!! and i was praying so hard everyday for this problem to be solved because i don't want disbanding happening to any of the groups!!!! specially DBSK!!

i feel like hugging God if He was solidly here.

@*())*&^%@#$%^%#!^&((^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just feel so bad coz they delayed it so much and let artists like TVXQ and Hankyung suffer for a long period of time. .

Guest 정유미

it's about time! :) i love how this probably wouldn't have happened, hadn't jaechunsu's lawsuit vs. sm shed light on this matter.

Guest dh3eta

good thing KFTC did this action..

i heard a lot of bad stuff about SM..

hoping for the best outcome..

suju hwaiting !!!

13elieve in their prom15e..

Guest chocomilky

Talk about finally. SM is extremely lucky that no investigations were made even after the HOT and Shinhwa incidents (unfair distribution of earnings for each member).

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Seriously, NOW?!

They should've done it like years and years ago!!! WTF?!

I think SM must have bought themselves out of those times when other companies were being investigated using their "slave" money....I seriously hope whoever is doing this cruel thing under SM will sooner or later gets karma already...

Hopefully, everything will be settle soon for DBSK! and Suju too!

Guest hui yee

finally some investigation is going on.

I seriously dont understand why must the company be so unfair.

maybe all trainees were young when they enter the company? but ughh..

they just cant make it fair and make everyones life easier isn't it.

• 1 month later...
Guest jessehjlee

i feel bad for artists with crappy contract terms

but at the same time they should've looked over their contract more carefully before signing it

there's always going to be a cost for money and fame

I feel like a lot of them signed out of desperation... Imagine 4-7 years of grueling training and being offered to finally get on stage. Of course they'd sign without looking over the contract too carefully. Another opportunity might not come, resulting in another X amount of time waiting/training.

If the distribution of album sales is unfair for SM artists... I can only imagine how little SJ and SNSD earn since they gotta split it many ways.

Archived