Supernatural

Guest bridget72

Guest bridget72

Horror TV movies with 2 great looking hunks

SUPERNATURAL

Two brothers named Sam and Dean witnessed the mysterious and supernatural murder of their mother when they were just boys. They along with their father survived and vowed to track down their mother's killer. Growing up the boys learned weaponry and everything there was to know about ghosts, spirits and how to kill them. Their father would often go on "hunting" trips during which he would track down some some ghost or urban legend in order to get closer to his wife's killer. Eventually the boys were incorporated into this lifestyle.

However, Sam, the younger brother, wanted a fresh start and left the family "bussiness" behind for Stanford University which was thousands of miles from home. But when his girlfriend was killed in the same way as his mother, Sam finally join his brother go from town to town hunting demon and encounters many strange creatures and people along the way. Hoping that someday they could finally found whoever or whatever killed their mother and changed their life permanently.

sn10300063ho.jpg

JensenAckles1.jpg

JaredPadalecki.jpg

casts:

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester

Guest sweet_dreamz

aww i LOVE supernatural especially jensen ackles <3 but its getting kinda boring becuz they do the same thing each time but anyways i still love it =p

Guest still_dr3amin

I love this show.

I love to get scared.

and man they're so hot. LOL.

I`m still waiting for the Re-run of the Bloody Mary Episode.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

well at first I couldn't stop watching it...but then I sorta stopped halfway through. hmm...I should catch up..are they still showing it though? lol. I don't see the commercials anymore.

Guest bridget72

I heard that this serie will not be continued which I think is a pitty.... :( maybe because they let it out too soon the creature that killed the mother of those boys... so, there is not much mystery anymore...

But, stilll I love to watch it this serie. The funny thing is, I think these 2 main characters have good chemistry and seeing them make me believe they are really brothers.

But, when it comes to the scene of them with other cast, like with a woman that they like...., I can't see any chemistry at all :lol:

Guest dankyung

i swear they cast the BEST people for these kinda of things. on top of that they're HOTTTTTTTTTTTT (: hehe

Guest bridget72

yeah, but it's a pity... I heard this serie won't be continued.... DAMN!! I love the casts.... and the story too

Guest bridget72

wasnt there already a thread on this?

apart from the delicious actors, the story goes downhill very fast...

hmm, really? Because I checked on the list before I post the topic here....

I like several episodes, but when it comes the time when they have to face the demon that killed their mother, well... it was a bit boring to me...

I think they should make the movie like Buffy. There are so many problems that she has to face, not just dealing with demons or vampires... but also at school...

Or perhaps, people just not into horror movie kind of thing anymore ^_^

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest spookywhale

I just started watching after school ended and I'm hooked! Sadly I'm only on Season 2 (ep 18) and now that the 9th season is here, I feel so behind XD

• 7 months later...

Archived