US Short Track Lovers United!

LucasBunny

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest TALK PLAY LOVE

Lol thank you so much

we even met his dad......when I talked to Yuki I cried like a jerk because he was telling me how much he liked my artwork and he said I was really talented.

awwwhh both yuki and apolo are sooo nice :)

apolo is amazing in personnnnnnnnn ahha

omg my friend said that she wouldn't go back to see him because while she loves apolo, she doesn't like celeb chasing

i'm like "are you crazy?! i'll have to go with lucas next time then"

awwwhh both yuki and apolo are sooo nice :)

apolo is amazing in personnnnnnnnn ahha

omg my friend said that she wouldn't go back to see him because while she loves apolo, she doesn't like celeb chasing

i'm like "are you crazy?! i'll have to go with lucas next time then"

Gurl I will be there of course lol

kekekeke we didnt chase Apolo he invited the fans lol

Boy I tell you there was some rude and rowdy folks out there one girl was like "Ohhh Apolo where you partyin tonight??"

If only yall could see the look I gave her and he was like "Ummm I don't think I'm partying tonight"

And then one really crazy woman was telling security not to let Apolo go back to me and the two people I was with because "He spent too much time talking to us" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

whatever she was just jealous which was funny because when security basically shoved him to her she wouldnt STFU :angry: but we all got what we wanted anyway.

Apolo is so genuine, although he looked extremly tired in the face he was a sweetheart because he allowed all of us into an event that was supposed to be private and they even gave us finger foods w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest heavenlydreamy

^^^ i've been officially jealous of you since you first saw him.

now, im still officially jealous. haha.

CONGRATS GIRLS!

he is still a handsome young thing. yum.

^^^ i've been officially jealous of you since you first saw him.

now, im still officially jealous. haha.

CONGRATS GIRLS!

he is still a handsome young thing. yum.

Don't be sad you will meet him and you will LOVE HIM I know you will.

You are correct he is a handsome young thing.....OMG OMG OMG

Here are some pix u guys

P7090083.jpg

DAT richard simmons Rawr

P7090086.jpg

P7090081.jpg

Guest motherducker

What the-?! You met him AGAIN? :o And you got to have a full conversation with him?!?!?

Mad jealous.

But those are some fineeee pictures of him ^ Such an adorable smile:)

What the-?! You met him AGAIN? :o And you got to have a full conversation with him?!?!?

Mad jealous.

But those are some fineeee pictures of him ^ Such an adorable smile:)

I actually talked more to his dad who is such a gentlemen.

But Apolo remembered me lol and he like squeezed my arm and was like "Heyyyyy how are you it's good to see you"

what a stud....

I actually talked more to his dad who is such a gentlemen.

But Apolo remembered me lol and he like squeezed my arm and was like "Heyyyyy how are you it's good to see you"

what a stud....

i still can't believe he remembers you!! did you give another drawing?

ARGH!!!argh!! i hate that i missed this!!! T_T stupid work...

i still can't believe he remembers you!! did you give another drawing?

ARGH!!!argh!! i hate that i missed this!!! T_T stupid work...

Guuurrrlllll tears.giftears.giftears.gif

he'll be back and you and your sis are GOING EVEN IF I HAVE TO DRAG YOU WITH ME LOL!!!

I gave him a few drawings and I gave his dad a drawing ;)

Also TALKPLAYLOVE and her friends gave him these adorable and creative handmade birthday cards and she also gave him a plush lion :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest TALK PLAY LOVE

^ HAHHA YEA :)))))

I'll post the cards if anyone wants to see?

I got pics toooooooooooooooo.

^ HAHHA YEA :)))))

I'll post the cards if anyone wants to see?

I got pics toooooooooooooooo.

Show everybody EVERYTHANG

It was such an amazing day, Apolo has a heart of gold..I don't get how anybody would want to hate on him so much and tell mean lies about him.

I remember on Wednesday when they interviewed us I talked about how I adored him since 2002 but I had to call that woman back with the microphone because I needed to express how much his Olympic debut in 2002 meant to me because that was right after September 11th and this 19 yr old stud could have been doing other things but instead he came to represent the United States when we needed to be uplifted, he never gave up and I will never forget that.....yeah I'm getting all afterschool special on you guys lol...but Apolo really does mean alot to me and I am so proud to have him represent the US of A.

Look at old skool Apolo

he was so cocky here he has this attitude like "I know I'm hot you don't have to remind me"

:wub: :wub: :wub:

he looks so much like Tommy from Power Rangers RAWR

ohno_8.jpg

I love when he has the flag

Picture2-8.png

:wub: :wub: He lurve the CHOCOLATE

tumblr_l1q9jdueSC1qb5hdao1_500.png

Sum Ohski bromance

bromancereamusofa.jpg

25sqwy0.png

25zplht.jpg

bjgwvn.jpg

tumblr_kymt8rcSPR1qb6p35o1_400-1.png

the adorable couch Jimmy Jang who is sadly leaving us for the russion team

:tears:

esm1z6.jpg

aao369.jpg

OMG I am still so mad at him for this

21e3in8.gif

• 2 weeks later...

........You guys.....

Ohno on possible retirement: 'I had a great run'

U.S. short track star says he has not thought about skating

By Associated Press | Posted: Jun 24, 10:47a ET | Updated: Jun 24, 11:47a ET

453896_M23.jpg

SEATTLE (AP) -- Apolo Anton Ohno's having fun. He's speaking about short track speed skating in the past tense. He's saying he's "had a great run" in the sport.

That is, if he decides to retire.

America's most decorated Winter Olympian said Wednesday he still doesn't know if he will compete again.

The 28-year-old returned to his native Seattle to throw out the ceremonial first pitch before the Mariners hosted the Chicago Cubs. He was taking time away from a frenetic schedule that includes a visit to Seattle's Children's Hospital, then to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Arizona, Los Angeles, Seattle, Utah and then back to L.A.

Whew! And that's just in the next few days.

"I haven't had a chance to think about skating, to be honest with you. I've been so busy. I'm taking a long break from training and competing, just focusing on some other things in my life," Ohno said.

He was wearing a Mariners No. 8 game jersey with his name on the back to signify the eighth career medal he won at the Vancouver Games in February.

He says he's been too busy since then with foundation work, writing a book that he says is due out this fall, acting in movie projects and motivational speaking to think about skating.

"A lot of my time has been concentrated on the things I've always wanted to do but just haven't had the time to do when I was an athlete, " he said, still smiling in a tunnel just off the Cubs' dugout.

Minutes earlier he threw a strong strike from atop Safeco Field's mound- while wearing brown dress shoes.

Yes, the guy does it all.

Asked if he has accomplished enough to leave speed skating instead of competing again in the 2014 Sochi Games, Ohno had an immediate answer.

"To be honest with you, I could have walked away from the sport in 2006, when I had won my fifth medal," he said. "But I've always competed for, I think, reasons beyond just trying to reach the podium. More for internal, self-excellence. ... life lessons.

"I've been very lucky and very blessed to be healthy and have such a good and long career. But, we'll see. If my heart is still in it and wants to compete, then obviously I'll be back. And I will do it to the capacity that I think is necessary.

"But if not, I had a great run."

I will cry once he makes it official....I'll be happy for him at the same time

but I have to tell you it would be so weird watching Sochi without him...I remember the very first time I saw Apolo compete and now.....it might be all over.

2dtk5t.gif

gotta prepare myself lol

1zxnlhi.gif

Guest elainee

LMAOOO YOU HAVE THE FUNNIEST GIF'S EVERRR!! WHERE DO U FIND IT?

and i hope he doesnt retireeeee please i like watching him

LMAOOO YOU HAVE THE FUNNIEST GIF'S EVERRR!! WHERE DO U FIND IT?

and i hope he doesnt retireeeee please i like watching him

Hehehee I find all over the interweb....alot I find on ONTD

I will really really cry if he retires....but I will also be happy that I had the pleasure of watching him for all these years

look an unseen gif

STgif2.gif

look at my BB go

501c2w.gif

All DAT richard simmons

42-24597272.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest TALK PLAY LOVE

This thread is dead....

Anyway, Apolo needs help!

Vote for Apolo every 20 minutes. http://tweeter.faxo.com/Best_of_Dancing_with_the_Stars

JOIN our voting blitz Tues, Aug 17th, 10pm ET (7 PT\8 MT\9 CT). Every1: http://bit.ly/bAcCu6 & Vote for Apolo best of DWTS

Archived