Ru Guo De Shi

Guest rufus.

Guest jlove1831

Yeah it's Mandarin XD I've been waiting for people to sing this song! I think there's too much echo tho, and you don't sing loud enough..so I can't really hear YOU that clearly (cuz there's the original vocals in the background, right?)...BUT, from what I could hear, you sound pretty good =D

^

Just making sure xD

(cuz there's the original vocals in the background, right?)

There aren't, actually xD; Those voices are just my echoes :x I'll try singing it a bit louder next time :) And not use so much echo xD;

Thanks for listening~ :D

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow you can sing in nearly any language too XD *reminds me of maja* Awesome. I can't really understand, but it doesn't matter lol ^^ Your voice sounds very pretty with the bg music. I wish you'd sing more like this instead of acapella~ instrus compliment your singing very well =)

Good job!

@ Lisa::Thank you~ T.T <3 LOL I completely mutilated the language T_T; But I'm glad you found it somewhat listenable xD

I'd actually love to do more songs with instrumentals, but I'm too lazy to mix T-T; So I just stick with acapella, cuz it's easier xD

Thanks for listening :D

@ flycmagurl::Thank you~ ^o^ I'm glad you liked it :D Thanks for listening :3

Guest jlove1831

There aren't, actually xD; Those voices are just my echoes :x I'll try singing it a bit louder next time :) And not use so much echo xD;

I haven't had the chance to check the instrumental thread yet..is that where you got the instrumental then? Ooh yay, can't wait to hear the new and improved version :)

Archived