[Drama 2010] Merchant Kim Man Deok 거상 김만덕

Guest C51236

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keba

thank you very much semi-fly for your hard work for all the dramas you do. really appreciate it. gam sa ham ni da.

OMG!!!! what a sad live mandeok had..... i really pity her, but i also admire her courage and spirit.. if i'm in her place, i don't know if i can endure... on kbsworld, grandma got killed by monsson's uncle and the latest episode tonight, her love was killed too.. trying to save his pathetic father, also by monsson's uncle... i'm really pissed with those two.. but then, if they received their punishment early on, then there wouldn't be a story, would it??? :-0

Guest 2Van123

Kogiboy, I've just come to the scene where Man Deok's Dad turned in his resigation. Monsson is so cruel but I didn't expect her to kill Granny. I thought that would be a line she would not cross. And I thought she would be 'rewarded' by giving birth to a stillborn. Alas, not so!

Guest Kogiboy

Kogiboy, I've just come to the scene where Man Deok's Dad turned in his resigation. Monsson is so cruel but I didn't expect her to kill Granny. I thought that would be a line she would not cross. And I thought she would be 'rewarded' by giving birth to a stillborn. Alas, not so!

yeah evil prevails, but don't worry watch up to latest esp 28 then you'll see Monseon will pay ultimate price.

Guest psj101209

I've been a silent reader for a while now... I'm curious though...is Lord Governor Hong really going to die? Just when Boss Kang has blessed Mandeok and LG Hong...

Archived