2006 World Cup: 1st knockout stage

edward1849

Guest Excel

saaaaa....... all the teams I was rooting for today lost... I was so bummed out................ I was SO sure that spain was going to win.. T___T

although, I gotta admit.. France really did deserve the victory..

and the 3rd goal by Zidane... wow.. great goal o__o

hm.. so now we have...

Germany vs. Argentina

Ukraine vs. Italy

Portugal vs. England

Brazil vs. France

o_____o big games....~~~ can't waitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT UKRAINE TO ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!! and Argentina XD

but.... if Argentina and Ukraine advances... then they will be competing against each other.. ackkk... >__<

if that happens.. THEN..... I think I would most likely prefer Ukraine over Argentina.. err.. ahhh...... I don't know.. T__T;;

Portugal vs. England..

ehh.. I was rooting for Portugal when they were up against the Netherlands.. but seeing how there was absolutely no sportsmanship or whatsover... haha..... I'm gonna be rooting for England this time ^_^

Brazil vs. France.....

err... =__=;; don't like both teams... but I REALLY wanna see Brazil to LOSEE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=|

so yeah, FRANCE BETTER BEAT THEM!!~!~ go france! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *rashiDah

^ It should have been Australia v. Ukraine. >___<;

I'm a bit torn between England and Portugal - but i'll think i'll support Portugal since I like Cristiano Ronaldo. Too bad he got injured. =[

Guest k3nbabeluver

I think cristiano will be playing..so that's good news :)

currentstand.jpg

woo you've got everything right so far, ukraine too!!

Guest dkstariob

I think cristiano will be playing..so that's good news :)

currentstand.jpg

You honestly believe that France has a CHANCE against Brazil. First, Brazil has the best attacking team in the world and while France does have a formidable back line....they also have a tool of a goalkeeper named Barthez. Barthez could quite possibly be one of the worst, if not the worst, goalkeepers in the World Cup. He is so lucky to have great defensive stars in front of him. However, Brazil will not be forgiving and I'm willing to bet that Barthez somehow screws up for France.

Guest urcampus

I'm looking forward to the match between Brazil & France.. ..hehe. ...this gonna be awesome. I hope this won't be Zidane's last game in World Cup.. .hehe.. .but I still believe that Brazil will win ^^~~ . . . .ahhhh. .. .expecting a great match up ^^~~

Ger and Arg is also a good one.. . .dang!

Guest ChonSa012

Germany VS Argentina

My friends had a bet against each other, one is Germany and one is Argentina, I'll see whose win. It's a MUST watch game!

I do hope that Germany will win. I DONT like Argentina since Diego Simione diving (and Beckz get angry so he get a red card for that, a year later, Diego admit that it was a fake and felt sorry for becks)

GO GERMANY!

Ukraine vs. Italy

Whoever wins will be no problem to me. From my opinion, Italy'll win. Since they got a much more talented players that Ukraine do.

Portugal vs. England

ENGLAND ROCKS!!!!

my Christiano Ronaldo..... hiks.... I have to sacrifice you. But I want to see England be in the FINAL game!

It'll be a tough game for Portugal since Deco will not played. and England has a full team.

Brazil vs. France

I just want to see Brazil lose. Just in 1 world cup game, this world cup game. that the dont reach FINAL!

Guest jing a ling

i agree that argentina vs germany will be one crazy game that cant be missed...but i feel that germany would end up winning. germany may really end up playing brasil again..that'd be interesting.

brasil didnt seem to put out 100% but they still ended up winning with ridiculously easy goals! ghana really tried but they definitely need to work on their aim. soccer balls flying everywhere but the right place other than the one that came super close but still bounced off the goalie's leg.

whether or not brasil beats france doesn't matter..i think brasil's players have the best sportsmanship out of most of the teams in the WC. maybe its cuz they are already number 1 and well...they always seem like they are just enjoying the game with smiles. they were nice to the ghana players...very little if any tension was seen. i think that's something thats very respectable.

I would love to see a Brazil vs. Germany rematch.

but I want Argentina to win. I really like them this year and Crespo is cool. haha

However, I have a feeling that refereeing will screwed over Argentina.

One because of the "karma" from Horacio in the KoreavsSwiss match. xD

and Two because Germany is the home team and FIFA wnats them to do go.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

i'm an england fan.however seeing that they haven't been playing well and when i saw c.ronaldo's pained face in the papers,i sympathized w/ him and wanted to root for portugal.

however being a great pool fan,i'm still waiting for more goals from gerrard.lol so still undecided!

i'm hoping ukraine will advance.they're considered the only underdogs left so rooting for them!plus i hope that italian player feels GUILTY !!! for that penalty which was not to be! haha

don't like brazil or france. i hope brazil loses too.lol

oh hate to admit that germany is really good,don't like them either too.

sry i've got sth against brazil and germany!haha hope none of them wins!

Guest Excel

shoot.. T_____T

I just realized that I'm gonna be missing the Argentina vs. Brazil match 'cuz I'm going to a retreat this weekend and coming back on Monday 3pm. T___T!!

does anyone know the dates and the time that the other teams will be playing at?

I only know of Argentina vs. Germany... which is on July 1st....... T_T

You honestly believe that France has a CHANCE against Brazil. First, Brazil has the best attacking team in the world and while France does have a formidable back line....they also have a tool of a goalkeeper named Barthez. Barthez could quite possibly be one of the worst, if not the worst, goalkeepers in the World Cup. He is so lucky to have great defensive stars in front of him. However, Brazil will not be forgiving and I'm willing to bet that Barthez somehow screws up for France.

I never said france has a chance against Brazil... :)

that's just what I want...is for france to win (if a miracle happens)

but I know that's it's probably impossible.. :)

Guest kkam jjak

gosh i can't wait until the frace vs. brazil game... i bet it's going to be exciting and the pressure is going to be on for zidane... kind of feel sorry for him

Guest fakeplastictrees

shoot.. T_____T

I just realized that I'm gonna be missing the Argentina vs. Brazil match 'cuz I'm going to a retreat this weekend and coming back on Monday 3pm. T___T!!

does anyone know the dates and the time that the other teams will be playing at?

I only know of Argentina vs. Germany... which is on July 1st....... T_T

I thought Germany vs. Argentina was on the 30th? =/

anddd

Italy vs. Ukraine - June 30th

England vs. Portugal - July 1st

Brazil vs. France - July 1st

someone correct me if i'm wrong :D

Guest yoojini

roflmao. damn, seems like everybody wants brazil to lose tomorrow. :P:( i want them to win so i can see em battle against germany! :w00t: if they DO WIN tomorrow, eeeeeeeeks, it'll be tough for me to watch em go up against england. but i have this terrible feeling anything can happen tomorrow...knowing this is zidane's last world cup appearance and the way they were fighting against spain yesterday...damn, they're big, tough and scaryishly good. :ph34r: and the last time i saw brazil play (whenever that was) was pretty disappointing. i expected more from them.

Guest Excel

I thought Germany vs. Argentina was on the 30th? =/

anddd

Italy vs. Ukraine - June 30th

England vs. Portugal - July 1st

Brazil vs. France - July 1st

someone correct me if i'm wrong :D

ahh

I think you may be right

thanks so much.

Guest nk_tecia

Brasil Brasil Brasil !