Honey Honey (SBS, 2001)

Movies

The Houseguest and My Mother (2007)

Sexy Teacher (2006)

Marrying the Mafia III (2006)

Marrying the Mafia II (2005)

Oollala Sisters (2002)

fobannesanghyun.jpg

Name: 윤상현 / 尹相鉉 / Yoon Sang Hyun (Yun Sang Hyeon)

Profession: Actor and singer

Birthdate: 1973-Sep-21

Height: 182cm

Weight: 74kg

Star sign: Virgo

Blood type: B

TV Shows

Take Care of the Young Lady (KBS2, 2009)

Queen of Housewives (MBC, 2009)

The Secret of Keu Keu Island (MBC, 2008)

One Mom and Three Dads (KBS2, 2008)

Winter Bird (MBC, 2007)

Common Single (SBS, 2006)

Exhibition of Fireworks (MBC, 2006)

Marrying a Millionaire (SBS, 2005)

Movies

Sunday Seoul (2006, cameo)

fobsangryul.jpg

Name: 지상렬 / Ji Sang Ryul (Ji Sang Ryeol)

Profession: Actor

Birthdate: 1970-Dec-26

Height: 182cm

Weight: 73kg

Star sign: Capricorn

TV Shows

Yi San (MBC, 2007)

Common Single (SBS, 2006)

A Love to Kill (KBS2, 2005)

Bad Housewife (SBS, 2005)

Banjun Drama (SBS, 2004)

Match Made in Heaven (MBC, 2004)

Dae Jang Geum (MBC, 2003)

The Bean Chaff of My Life (MBC, 2003)

My Platoon Leader (MBC, 2002)

100519yoonalovedaycartier.jpg

Bio: She is 1/9 of Korea's National Girl Group, SNSD. Also renowned for her quintessential beauty, Yoona is considered one of the top idols in the K-Pop Industry, having been able to successfully cross over to the field of acting. She has received recognition in several acting award giving bodies sealing her status as an actress to watch out for. Apart from that, Yoona is a spokes model among many others for YeJiMin Pad, Innisfree Cosmetics, and S-Oil. She is currently enrolled at Dongguk University taking up Drama and Arts.

Name: 임윤아 / Im Yoon Ah (Lim Yoon Ah)

Profession: Singer, model, actress and dancer

Birthdate: 1990-May-30

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 167cm

Weight: 50kg

Star sign: Gemini

Blood type: B

Talent agency: SM Entertainment

TV Series

2009 MBC Cinderella Man

2008 KBS You Are My Destiny

2008 MBC Woman of Matchless Beauty, Park Jung Kum

2007 MBC 9 End 2 Outs

Recognitions

2010 The 46th Baeksang Arts Awards: Popularity Award (Female) Cinderella Man

2009 The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actress You Are My Destiny

2009 The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Popularity Award (Female) You Are My Destiny

2008 KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Award

2008 KBS Drama Awards: Female Newcomer Award (You Are My Destiny)

2008 Korean Drama Festival: Netizen Popularity Award (You Are My Destiny)

fobtaecyeon.jpg

Full Name: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Date of Birth: December 27, 1988 (age 21)

Position: Main rapper, vocalist

He was born in Seoul, South Korea but migrated to Bedford, Massachusetts for approximately seven years. He originally auditioned for JYP Entertainment in New York City to become a model. Taec was also on the same audition show as Junho and Chansung, Superstar Survival, but was the first contestant to leave the show. He featured in "Yes I'm In Love" by Bada on her 4th album and Baek Ji Young's 2009 song "내 귀에 캔디" (My Ear's Candy).

TV Series

2010 MBC Cinderella's Sister

fobannejokwon.jpg

Full Name: Jo Kwon (조권)

Birthdate: August 28, 1989 (age 20)

The leader of the group, Jokwon is the longest-serving trainee in JYP Entertainment, having trained for 2567 days. He was chosen as last members of Park Jin Young's 99% Challenge project along with Sunye of Wonder Girls. He sang with Jinwoon in May Doni's "몰라-ing"(Molla-ing) and featured in W&Whale's song and music video "덩크슛" (Dunk Shoot). He was part of "Dirty Eyed Girls" on an episode of 2PM's reality show "Wild Bunny", performing a parody of popular Brown Eyed Girls song Abracadabra. The music video became extremely popular. In September 2009, Jokwon was one of the main MCs for SBS's environmental variety show "Find it! Green Gold" with Super Junior member Shindong, SS501 member Kim Hyung Joon, and former Fly To The Sky member Brian Joo. He also replaced 2PM's Jaebeom on historical culture variety show Nodaji after his internet controversy. The other hosts included Kim Jae Dong, Jo Hye Ryun, Shin Jung Hwan, Hwang Bo and Nicole from Kara. He joined the cast of We Got Married on October 3, 2009, coupled up with Brown Eyed Girls member Ga-in. Although they were initially only supposed to feature for the Chuseok special, their appearance brought in the highest ratings yet for Season II, and they were announced a permanent couple. Jokwon was diagnosed with H1N1 on October 28, 2009, causing him to postpone filming We Got Married. The next day, a representative stated that Jokwon was recovering quickly after treatment. He released a digital single "우리 사랑하게 됐어요" ("We Fell in Love") on December 16, 2009, a duet with his We Got Married partner Ga-in in which topped variety online music charts and won 2 mutizens on Music Bank's K-Charts.

fobbongsun.jpg

*All I know is that she is a co-host for Happy Shares and Champagne.

If anyone has any more information her, please let me know and I'll add onto it.

credit: wikipedia

credit: SooYoona

FO 2 EPISODE GUIDE

zw022h.jpg

Official Site: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/newsunday/

Click the episode link with English Sub:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category...99294378TgBcdrQ

Click the episode link Unsubbed:

http://www.dramastyle.com/show/Family-Outing-Season-2/

EPISODE 14 - June 13, 2010

Ratings:

- AGB

- TNS

========================================

EPISODE 13 - June 6, 2010

100517fo.jpg

100517fo2.jpg

Ratings:

- AGB

- TNS

EPISODE 12 - May 30, 2010

1083274800114e1d82b73bb.jpg

Ratings:

6.3% - AGB

EPISODE 11 - May 28, 2010

3L0.10881405_28988_1.jpg

SNSD%20on%20Family%20Outing%202.jpg

Ratings:

14.2% - AGB

EPISODE 10 - May 16, 2010

64427370.jpg

Ratings:

- AGB

- TNS

EPISODE 9 - May 9, 2010

family-outing-300x232.jpg

fo9u.jpg

Ratings:

6.5% - AGB

EPISODE 8 - May 2, 2010

38074075.jpg

Ratings:

7.3% - AGB

EPISODE 7 - 4/11/2010

93895_4_122_256lo.jpg

74669798.jpg

Ratings:

5.6% - AGB

7.4% - TNS

EPISODE 6 - 3/28/2010

96462373.jpg

Ratings:

7.5% - AGB

===============================

EPISODE 5 - 3/21/2010

2010032117413811356_1.jpg

Ratings:

7.5% - AGB

================================

EPISODE 4 - 3/14/2010

avb01.jpg

PREVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mXrzf12wg

Ratings:

8.6% - TNS

====== ;):D:):angry::rolleyes::P:lol: =======

EPISODE 3 - 3/7/2010

66h04.jpg

Ratings:

10.1% (AGB Nielsen Media Research)

======= ;):D:):angry::rolleyes::P:lol:;) ========

EPISODE 2 - 2/28/2010

family-outing-300x225.jpg

Ratings:

10.9% (AGB Nielsen Media Research)

=========;):D:):angry::rolleyes::P:lol:;)=========

EPISODE 1 - 2/21/2010

TEASER and PREVIEW RELEASES

Family Outing Season 2 Teaser (Starts 0:58)

20100301_familyouting2_11-460x304.jpg

Ratings:

16.5% (AGB Nielsen Media Research)

17.8% (TNS Media Korea)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prettyoungthing

FAMILY OUTING SEASON 2 PHOTO RELEASES

126443106394_1.jpg

12644310685_1.jpg

1264431065546_2.jpg

20100126090806915.jpg

1143376.jpg

11_43380.jpg

1143377.jpg

1143385.jpg

43385-0.jpg

54316801201002111123482486700841360_002.jpg

54316801201002111123482486700841360_001.jpg

54316801201002111123482486700841360_000.jpg

54316801201002111132542002350311511_000.jpg

PS10020800009.JPG

PS10020800005.JPG

201002080711561001_1.jpg

201002080711561001_2.jpg

201002080711561001_3.jpg

PP10020800008.JPG

201002080007.jpg

FAMILY OUTING 2 - TEASER and PREVIEW RELEASES

Family Outing Season 2 Teaser (Starts 0:58)

zw022h.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEGO5Kvm0pM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JScdsApVoaQ

The preview to 'Family Outing 2′ has been revealed.

fo1.jpg

The first episode of Family Outing 2 will be aired on 21st February. And on the last episode of Family Outing 1 aired on 14th February, the preview was released on the show.

From the video, it can be seen that the atmosphere for the new Family Outing is different as a strong feel of

competition can be felt from the members. And Yoon SangHyun was even featured saying "This is really miserable".

What is special for this new Family Outing show is the appearance of idol stars like So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA,

2PM TaecYeon and 2AM Jo Kwon. Even 'Kkap Kwon' Jo Kwon was featured in the teaser saying,

"This is the first time I face with such a situation" showing his surprise on how the show turned out for him.

Meanwhile, the show will start airing from 21st February on every Sunday at 5.20pm.

Guest songssiissii

UGH ji sang ryul?

1. he needs to friggggin shave

2. get a haircut

3. stop being so damn annoying

whenever he was on x-man, i just wouldnt watch it. he's soooooo annoying. like, SHUT UP. dang. whyyy must be he on this show? there are soo many other better and funnier celebs out there.

Hope we can change the topic starter to someone who are really loyal fan of this show not just one idol biased fan ASAP.

Someone who be more creative and have enough time to come and update things on the 1st post often.

If you really want to continue, first of all CHANGE the topic title, logo, detail...etc. This is not like Yoona's FO2...she is just part of them same as Taecyeon, Jokwon, Wonhee...and no need to post news on the 1st post..those news was actually posted on korean photos section.

There are pattern for variety thread, it should be like this >> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=221318

learn before posting.

But really! I suggest to change the topic starter :)

^yeah ..i agree with you~

im yoong-bias but yoong is just a part of it..

not really a yoong show...

i know prettyoungthin will change it soon~

cant wait for FO2...

yoong jjang,,,

i will support this thread~

Fo2 fighting.

Guest prettyoungthing

Hope we can change the topic starter to someone who are really loyal fan of this show not just one idol biased fan ASAP.

Someone who be more creative and have enough time to come and update things on the 1st post often.

If you really want to continue, first of all CHANGE the topic title, logo, detail...etc. This is not like Yoona's FO2...she is just part of them same as Taecyeon, Jokwon, Wonhee...and no need to post news on the 1st post..those news was actually posted on korean photos section.

There are pattern for variety thread, it should be like this >> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=221318

learn before posting.

But really! I suggest to change the topic starter :)

========================================================================

Mind my ignorance, but as you see there are no available data and/or info

as of thread start. What you're reading/seeing in here are data found on

different sites, news etc....which i just compiled and or collated with the

presumption that as the thread moves on more posts and updates from

different members who love FO2 will come in handy.

As to FO2, rectification and amendment is on process, but not with the

format suggested, since again it is impossible to date.

If i've offended anyone in some ways, then apologies given.

===================================================================

Second-FO.jpg

Family Outing 2’s PD Praises JoKwon, Taecyeon and Yoona!

FEBRUARY 8, 2010

On the first recording of SBS’s Family Outing 2, the PD Kwak Seungyoung expressed his feelings about

Jokwon, Taecyeon and Yoona, saying,

“The best idols’ fame weren’t earned for no reason. I was able to make sure why these national idol groups

earned their fame. After filming a variety show with them on set, I realized that they have persistence, they

are sometimes intense, and they are extremely intelligent. In variety shows, you have to know the flow and

timing and it is extremely hard to gain that kind of skill. But they have an extremely good sense of that.”

When he was asked about the idols individually, he increased the expectations when he answered,

“Jo Kwon shows what he has shown in variety shows for his base, but when he films with Kim Wonhee,

Ji Sangryul, Yoon Sanghyun, Shin Bongsun, and other people that are not idols, we discover a new side of him.

Yoona and Taecyeon have a variety of characters within them so I am curious about what character they will use.”

Family Outing’s first season just ended recently but soon, on the 21st of Feb., season 2 will start. Look forward

to this new season with Yoona, Kwon, Taec, Kim Wonhee, Yoon Sanghyun, Shin Bongsun and Ji Sangryul!

Source: Yahoo! Korea

Translationscredits: shmesmx3@2oneday.com

===========================================================

Yoon Sang Hyun & Jo Kwon are Tom & Jerry

FEBRUARY 17, 2010

1266363679911_1.jpg

Members of SBS Family Outing 2, Yoon Sang Hyun and 2AM’s JoKwon ,has garnered much attention

due to their relationship,which is similar to that of ‘Tom & Jerry‘.

On the first day of recording, despite it is their first time meeting, Jo Kwon bullied Sang Hyun till Sang

Hyun feared him.

Hence the hate for each other started to build up since their first meeting, they were arguing throughout

the whole recording and thus caused much laughter among the rest. Talk about a comedy duo!

JoKwon,who is 16 years younger than Sang Hyun, known for his use of abuse, has the image of the

Kim stepmother and Chunderella (Lee Chunhee) that previously received a lot of love in Family Outing 1.

With this, Family Outing 2 will be a lot more interesting as fans won’t miss that type of relationship.

Yoon Sang Hyun and JoKwon’s ‘Tom & Jerry‘ relationship will be aired this month on the 21st at 5:20 PM.

Who would know that JoKwon is such a big bully! I do pity Sang Hyun a lot. Do look forward to this upcoming

episode of Family Outing 2 for a never ending laughing section!

Credits : Joy News

Translation : to♥ gl4ever @2ONEDAY.COM♥

102151000001.jpg

The actor Yoon Sang Hyun and 2AM Jo Kwon who are currently appearing on SBS 'Family Outing 2'

together, showed a cat-and-dog relationship like Tom and Jerry even after their first recording, which

has gathered a lot of interest.

On the 17th, the day of the first recording, Jo Kwon was hard on Yoon Sang Hyun even though it was

their first time meeting. Yoon Sang Hyun said, "Jo Kwon is scary," showing fear of Jo Kwon.

The 'FO' Season 2's Nam Seung Yong CP, while meeting the reporter, revealed, "Starting from the first

meeting, they created a hate relationship and throughout the whole recording they kept arguing and

created a lot of laughter."

Nam Seung Yong CP also said, "Yoon Sang Hyun keeps getting abused by Jo Kwon who is 16 years

younger, which has a similar image as the Kim stepmother and Chunderella that Kim Seuro and Lee

Chun Hee received a lot of love for, and will add more entertainment to FO2."

Yoon Sang Hyun and Jo Kwon's brutal hate relationship will be aired this month on the 21st at 5:20 PM.

CREDITS : JOY NEWS (SOURCE) ; to♥gl4ever@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Guest ashygblur

from what i see in the teaser, they should change the title to "college student outing" or something like that,

I got the same feeling and wild actions (stripping in front of girls/man sandwich jokes a top each other)

when i go in a vacation with my college friends.

Ji sang ryul seems suffering from the man sandwich act >_<

------------------------------------------------------------------

BATCH1.jpg

Guest kiju87h

I think the FO2 thread looks pretty good so far. The only thing I noticed which isn't really a big deal but kinda noticeable is that Yoona is listed first but Won Hee is the host. Although it hasn't been officially said it seemed that way with the whole YJS passing the baton to Won Hee thing in the last episode. But other than that looking good :D.

Guest teukiie

^ true that. Wonhee should come first, since she is the emcee of FO2.

Don't think there'll be any 8th member :( But who'd you like to see as the 8th member?

By the way, you should tag your topic as [variety 2010] please.

Edit:

280jluc.jpg

SNSD's Yoona is expected to bravely reveal her hidden sides through "Family Outing Season 2."

In SBS's "Family Outing Season 2" or "FO2," which will have its first episode aired on February 21, Yoona will put away the cute and innocent image and change into monster-like Yoona.

On January 25, in Kangwon province Inje-gun Gombaeryung, where Yoona left for FO2's first filming, she attempted to chop firewood despite the freezing weather. She failed on her first try because the ax was too heavy, but when she succeeded on the second try, she was cheered on by the Family members.

Yoona diligently chopped the firewood after gaining confidence and learning the trick, and even attempted in breaking ice with the ax the next day. She eventually earned the nickname "Gombaeryung Ax Girl" from the staff.

After the first filming, Yoona commented, "I think it was a chance to show a new side of me including no make-up and being more open-minded. It was really cold and hard work, but the atmosphere around was very fun and it was exciting working with everyone."

FO2 will be consisted of members like Kim Wonhee, Yoon Sanghyun, Ji Sangryul, Shin Bongsun, 2PM's Taecyeon, and 2AM's Jokwon.

Credit: Naver & Soshified

Translation: typicalharu@soshified.com/forums

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

After seeing all the pictures and watching the preview, I'm actually excited for the premier this coming Sunday! I like the competitiveness, which I haven't seen in FO S1 since Ye-jin and Chunderella left.

Does anyone know if they'll have guests featured in each outing like the first season or is this becoming more like 1N2D?

Guest kiju87h

After seeing all the pictures and watching the preview, I'm actually excited for the premier this coming Sunday! I like the competitiveness, which I haven't seen in FO S1 since Ye-jin and Chunderella left.

Does anyone know if they'll have guests featured in each outing like the first season or is this becoming more like 1N2D?

Even though I haven't seen it yet it seems like a mixture of all shows. FO cause it's FO2 lol, Invicible youth with half the cast being idols, 1N2D a little because they've had some episodes where they pick a "leader" who make the decisions, and WGM because of the interviews. I'm not too sure about guests. They didn't have any in the preview and haven't mentioned any but it's only the first outing so who knows what's to come.. although there should be some spoilers for the next episode out right about now. But I guess we'll see :).

Guest prettyoungthing

Family Outing: Battle of Idols

FEBRUARY 19, 2010

2010021818313210011.jpg

SBS Family Outing Season 2 Idols Yoona,Taecyeon and JoKwon will show their skills in order to

win the battle.

The second season of Family Outing have been generating a lot of interest from the viewers even

before they have decided who was going to be the second family cast. Which now features: Kim Wonhee,

Yoon Sanghyun, Yoona, Taecyeon, Jokwon, Shin Bongsun and Ji Sangryul.

It’s obvious the limelight goes to the three idols in the family: Taecyeon from 2PM, Yoona from SNSD

and Jokwon from 2AM. With Family Outing’s PD already giving high praises towards the three idols, it

has increase the curiosity of how the new cast might turn out.

The first trip for the Family is to Kangwondo Kom Beryung town where the idols will show off their talent

so they can avoid evenings activites. Taecyeon did T-ara’s ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ cat dance. If him being

charismatically cute wasn’t enough, he did the butt dance as well!

Yoona showed a different side to her usual cute and pretty image by performing a powerful dance.

While Jokwon, did his ’Kkab Kwon’ dance which brought everyone bursting with laughter.

The Yoona and Taecyeon scandal was also addressed during the morning ride to the town. The highly

anticipated first episode will air on Feb 21 at 5:20pm.

Credit: 2Oneday

soo many new pics...

cant wait for the airing tomorrow night. I'll make sure i wont have high expectation since its the first episode.

I do think the families wont have any problem bonding together and getting along.. im only a little bit worried about ji sang ryul.

hope someone will stream tomorrow

Archived