[Variety 2010] Family Outing Season 2

Guest prettyoungthing

@ kycha and danick:

please be patient. :)

cute girl doesn't upload until later.

check back in an hour. it should be ready by then.

trust me, i've waited many times to know this. ;)

hey sunny_dance! you were right!

The cuts and pics looked very interesting and so I'm off downloading. Cute girl, thanks!

And to all FOaddicts, thanks for the links and photos. I really hope this is something really entertaining. Yeah I am missing YJS.

Anyway, let's see if the new guys can do it, they are all pretty good at what they do.

I hope the downloading will be fast enough so I can watch it soon. Darn TVAnts today!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you very much. I have been waiting for this episode all day. Even i dont know korean, i still download it. I'm really excited to see Taec, Yoona and Jo Kwon. The caps are very interesting. Yoona fell asleep on the bus??? and Yoona and Taec explained about the couple's rings.hehe.

Thanks guys again. Tonight i have a great show to watch. I should start learning Korean soon.hehe

Guest chopper!

its not as bad as i thought (;

i love yoon sanghyun<333 yoon tom and jo jerry!!!! omg, i'm thinking sanghyun has already grasped his own character as complainer and jokwon's rival LOL XD

he's so cute and silly~

Guest songssiissii

tell me about it~ they are all over the place~ all i see was chaos :( i hope next week would be better~ the start was good but it got messy in the middle~ but well i still have hope for the cast~

seriously. all the running around with the ramyun. cookies. the boring dinner. blegh

seriously. all the running around with the ramyun. cookies. the boring dinner. blegh

and all those attention on YSH's lack of experience in variety show? seriously? who cares!~ just get on with the show~

So they're really dating right? I'm confused...

no they are not~ people thought they were and said that the ring that they wore is a couple ring but its not~ although none believed them,even yoona's sister threatend her to tell her the truth~ they were awkward at the start bcoz of the scandal but they said more than once to the camera that they are not~

teac said that he got cursed so much bcoz of the scandal :lol: probably from jealous yoona fans~

someone should organize the download links and keep track of guests/villages like the FO season 1 thread did

i am sure the thread starter will do that after~ its not even 24hours after the show is aired~

Guest prettyoungthing
Guest yukidag

its not as bad as i thought (;

i love yoon sanghyun<333 yoon tom and jo jerry!!!! omg, i'm thinking sanghyun has already grasped his own character as complainer and jokwon's rival LOL XD

he's so cute and silly~

I just finished first episode and my thought is exactly the same as yours.

yoonsanghyun and jo kwon stand out the most for me in this episode. I'm a bit surprised of ysh because of his pretty face image.

ysh reminded me of clumsy chunhee + elder jongshin. He's such a dork. XD

Jo kwon is really amazing in variety show. His interaction with ysh and santi dance are hilarious.

Anyway I thought first episode is too soon to judge overall members. Let's wait and see more. B)

Going into second season the only thing I was afraid was that they tried to emulate the first season... this cast just wouldn't be able to emulate the style of the original Family.

Luckily they changed things up.

I thought the first episode of s2, although it saddens me a little of how different FO is becoming, was a blast in its own right!

by the way...

so the whole "replace the family and do assigned chores" premise is gone? Shouldn't we be receiving at least some news of the next outing soon? Because I'm still very curious if there would be guests in s2.

Archived