Who is the last person you hugged?

OfficiallyK

:lol:

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Oh he is now. Bathing before sleep. If not sleep in the different room lol. 

Oh yes it is a lot of work to do. Like today at home I was non stop working things from 9 AM to 3 PM :sweatingbullets: and just lie on bed now huhuhuhu.. 

that is why I console my heart with manicures pedicures lol wkwkwkwk.. 

I pinched my baby cheeks and he cried.. HAHAHAHAAH his cheeks are too chubby. Can not hold myself to not pinch pinch wkkwkwkw :joy:

Refrain from pinching your baby's cheek, they are quite sensitive to any allergy. You can kiss his feet instead :blush:

Yah, mani-and-pedi is way to go. You deserved that kind of pampering. Whereas, me .... my ultimate me-time is online shopping :wub: and staying on a shower for almost one hour until I almost strip off my  entire epidermis :D and putting on deep-moisturizing lotion  

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

How highest? Hahahah I am addicted to online shopping now lol.. wanting to buy lipsticks.. and baby new stuffs wkwkwk.. I found korean store in shopee app who can deliver original Laneige products to my country hahahha.. I am so happy. Also some store selling innisfree products xuxuxuxu.. 

To the point of being ridiculous. Last month, I ended up buying useless stuffs just because it was on SALE. I have this slight obsession for crop tops lately so I bought more than 12 pieces of different styles. The moment I got them, I immediately lost interest and realized it doesn't fit with the cold weather.  I tried selling them to my friends, but they have different taste. Since it's Christmas season already, I was thinking of giving them away as gifts. 

Have you tried Etude House cosmetics? Haven't tried Laneige or Innisfree. My next korean cosmetic must-have is Mamonde :D

45 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I have tried Etude House product years ago.. but nothing special. Not fit my normal dry skin.. for makeup now I choose chanel, christian dior, kylie jenner and the bodyshop.. (dior liptint, chanel lipstick, dior cushion, dior eyeshadow are on my Christmas wishes lists hahaha will buy it) so addicted to christian dior makeup products now. Lol.. will work harder for these stuffs lol. expensive but it really good. I want to try path mcgrath lipstick too.. for skincare routine I choose Laneige now. It is not too expensive (used to be I use SK ii) but I feel really good on my skin ^_* 

I am a bit confusing now to looking for white dress or blouse. Will baptize my baby this december and I need this stuffs. Also looking for baby white jumper too. Aish.. being a mom is too complicated. Used to be I don’t care to buy anything. Only myself. Now must to care for my baby stuff too. Xixixi. But it is exciting ^_*

Whoaaaaah! I haven't tried any of those you mentioned. I'm jealous, to be honest. I've check their prices, for me it isn't worth it. It's too expensive! I'd rather splurge on clothes (dainty little dresses). .. and shoes and strappy sandals. Lols! Splurging on our guilty pleasures, go ahead! 

For your baby's baptism, I suggest wear a dress (not necessarily white) but you can opt for a flowery, flowy kind of dress ( you can copy IU's look in Hotel del Luna, hehehe... I just luv her fashion in that drama). I bet your baby looks cute on a jumper. I hope you find something comfortable for him to wear on his special day. 

13 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Actually it is not that expensive if we calculate.. example: Christian Dior addict liptint 36 $ US .. but I can use it about 5-6-6 months.. if I buy more lipstick at the same price like Chanel I can use both for 1-2 years lol. Wkwkkwkw it is not that expensive if we think this way ^_* plus the quality is really really really good!! Very soft and not hurting our tender lips HAHAHAHAHA  same if I bought Chanel poudre alias face powder. It cost about 53 $US  but I can wear it for 2 years hahahah.. in real I am a bit lazy to touch up my powder only put once in the morning and not put anything on my face in the evening. Always bare face from evening to when I woke up in the morning because I put skincare at night. See.. it is worthy and not that expensive if we think this way ^_* 

Mom wants it white dress or broken white or dress or any.. and yes will think about it next week ^_* because mom still in the seminar at hotel until thursday. Must wait for her if want to go shopping because I am carrying the baby ^_* btw I saw rabbit jumper in online shopping hahaha he is too cute if wear rabbit jumper with big ears hahaha.. this is secret I buy dior and chanel lipsticks and cushion for babtism. My husband screamed “who will see you? Pastor?”

Me: it is for the picts effect. For my social media. And for me. 

Hubby: but pastor will see you in the church

Me: pastor will not care with my lipstick

hubby <~~~~ this person does not understand these stuffs (I wonder why he married me) :relieved:

Unfortunately for us, we think differently :lol: I cannot use a certain lipstick for 1 to 2 years. I easily get tired of wearing/using the same. And I'm not consistent either. The lipstick I may love today may not be the same lipstick I like next month. An office-mate of mine knows  about this, so when she see me wearing a new shade, she's  like "Can I have that after 3 months?" :D:D:D The brands I'm currently using are CoverGirl, Loreal, Maybelline and Snail White :wub:. I find these brands reasonably priced (except for Snail White, I got it as a gift). I'm also using local products here in our country from time to time (you know, love-your-own :lol:)And I'm a long-time fanatic of nude shades, the no-make-up make up look ... the I-woke-up-like-this look :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hahaha .... I prefer to opt for these brands so it wouldn't hurt my pocket once I decided to ditch them :crazy: 

About the rabbit jumper for your baby, I don't think it is appropriate to let him wear that on his baptism. Okay, let your mom be the judge ... I think he can wear that rabbit jumper on the reception after his baptism .... 

this is secret I buy dior and chanel lipsticks and cushion for baptism...    - are you actually telling me your SECRET? Lol :lol: ... you can trust me with it. I'm a secret keeper. No one will find out :lol::lol::lol:. You're one, cool, hot momma :blush:

19 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I want it like that nude look. Sometimes.. if I am too lazy. But I don’t know someone told me that red is my color wkwkwkw that is why I now use many tones of red on my lips wkwkwk..

Local products.. I have some local products liptint they produced 5 color series and bought them all hahaha.. Make Over brand.

I think about spending money it is about orientation. My friend spend his money for traveling.. and I .. I shop make up products hahahahaha traveling will be difficult with an infant. So I would rather to taking care of my self. Pampering myself with makeup. I think.. after all this hardwork with the baby, I deserve it.. and I.. hurting hubby’s pocket. I want to hurting his pocket deep lol .. WKWKWKWKWWK

Speaking of nude shades, I just saw Taylor Swift donning the same look on her latest British Vogue cover, lol :lol: I'm drooling ... 

I think I have to agree with that SOMEONE who said that RED is your color. I saw your cover picture and you definitely looked gorgeous with that not-so-red lipstick. And also, red lippie gives an illusion of whiter teeth. Smile! 

Uh-Oh! I feel sorry for your husband. I hope his pocket is okay :w00t: ... but as long as it can tolerate your shopping spree, then money won't be an issue. Women are meant to be pampered and spoiled with the things we love. That's the entitlement we are born with :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I always love Taylor Swift fashion style since many years ago. Creative and sweet colors :kiss_wink:

Her fashion is evolving along with her music. And she looked like a barbie in her latest pictorial with Vogue, gotta copy her look -- nude make up and pink tops

16 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Thank you chingu.. That someone loves red and perhaps expert with red color hahahah and she might sees me fit with red. Later will share again if I wear my red lipsticks hahaha.. I bought 2 different red lipstick colors and different base. Christian Dior lip addict natural sienna. This is liptint. Very light on our lips. And kylie jenner lip matte kristen. It is matte. 

Yay! I'm excited for you. This is what I absolutely love about online shopping (than shopping at a physical store in the mall), you have something to look foward into. Seems like, a beautiful surprise awaits you and you can hardly wait for it. It can also be quite addicting, isn't it? Those online shops are luring us to purchase more by offering discounts and freebies which are difficult to resist. Me, guilty as charged! Try to mention Christian Dior 3 to 4 times after this convo and you may convince me to buy one. Try a little harder ....

I'm about to place my order right now. I'm buying a Black Dress that is Gatsby-Inspired for our Christmas Party. The theme is Gatsby in Black and Gold. I'm having second thought wether I should do my own HMU or should I get it done at a salon... Haaaay, December... the season of endless parties! 

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I suggest you to buy kylie jenner lip matte if you like matte type lipstick. It is matte and not too dry on my lips and long lasting hahaha even if we eat anything we will not need to retouch our lipstick ^_* 

but if you like liptint type Christian Dior lip tattoo is the best ^_*

have not try MAC yet ~my lipsticks are on the way to Palu~ hahaha later will share picts if I have chance to wear makeup.

mostly now I am at home so always bare face hahaha

Yep, I do love matte lipstick.  It's long wearing and doesn't require frequent re-touch. Sometimes I can be too lazy to doll up so all I need is a matte lippie to brighten up my face. Lol, I can't believe I met someone in this site who's also a make-up enthusiast.

And also, watching make-up toturials on YT is one of my past time. I copy and paste ideas, hehe... 

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

There’s a dark red dress that I want to buy. I hope they still have the stock. Xiixxixi I don’t want to buy online this one because it is too pretty and I don’t want to get wrong size. That SOMEONE is so right. Red is really my color. Hahahaha Red is the prettier color. It is sexy and hot! Xixixix

Speaking of Red dress, what I'm really planning to wear at our Party is a red one (reddish brown) with Puff sleeve and is 2 inches above the knee (length) paired with strappy heels in gold color. I couldn't contain my excitement so I told everyone about it. Only to find out that black and gold is our party's theme and we have to conform! Well, at least I can still wear the strappy heels! 

Go ahead, buy that dress. Red for me is the perfect color for Christmas and I agree with you that it's a sexy color. 

I'm used of buying dresses online, but only from trusted brands. I know my body measurements too well so finding a pefect fit for my size is not a problem for me... 

Archived