Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest SophiaPia

Thanks aneng lovely SeoHyun of course. Is it colour blue or green she's wearing? She looks lovely everyday. Yes! nice ring, it's shining, shivering as always :) is this conference for Hoot album? 

Lunasol i didn't know that's the radio station is her bro radio program kekeke! ye! i hope they teased SeoHyun about hubby Yong :)

cailei23 yes! i saw that cover in their album. In reality he can remove that ring coz it's not wgm related but he choose to wear it. i love hubby Yong for that :)

calculator nice screen caps. 1 of the song suits to YongSeo couple is IN YOUR EYES kekeke! those eyes can't lie

jnj, miel, d3seohyun, redtulip, j2dlee, uolam, crystal_malfoywallpaperfood, toomuchsmilingdae2dbskisluvrjcm127kerube-chanmaybe07, AND TO ALL who's regular here or new, or lurker, EVERYBODY Cheers to all. Wishing that our lovely YongSeo couple will last forever (like what bro-in-laws wishing :) ) SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST. MANY MORE ANNIVERSARIES TO COME FOR OUR YONGSEO. Like what Hubby Yong says YONGSEO IS THE BEST wub.gifwub.gif

Mannn everytime I come to this forum I start to spazz out! Thanks so much for all the pictures/links!

@cailei23 I did notice how Seohyun seemed to be rather comfortable and happy to be standing next to Yong during SNSD's interview. She seemed like she was at home :wub: and I loved that Yong had to be "professional" in his MC duties. He did seem like he was bouncing off the walls standing next to his wife! *sigh* our Goguma couple is just jjang! I'm hoping next week if SNSD wins on Inkigayo Hyun and Yong will interact some more! Saturday and Sunday can't get here quick enough!! Next episode of WGM and Inkigayo :) Good night fellow Gogumas!! YONGSEO HWAITING!

Guest slylychee

I've been rewatching the last few episodes since the birthday celebration and something about Yong has been bothering me. I couldn't really put my finger on it before, but now I realize it's been his facial expression and tone of voice. He's adopted this "nonchalant" attitude ever since he concocted his "push-pull" game. Although they didn't really have much eye contact before, Yong always seemed to give Hyun 100% of his attention. Now he looks away and acts like he cares less. However, it's obvious he cares when his emotions get the better of him and his facade cracks (when he's embarrassed by the journal and carefully studies Hyun's reaction, when he's upset she won't admit to remembering their 200 day anniversary). Anyone else notice this "nonchalant" thing or is it just me?

haha nowadays, there're so many new spazzers that i don't dare to address anyone in particular just in case... u know ;)

anyways, ANNYEONG TO ALL GOGUMAS~ :D

aneng & calculator, thanks for the pics~! ^^

about the ring issue... i agree with lovekin, wallpaperfood & others (i'm sorry if i missed out on anyone again >.<). no sweat guys~! although, it may not be that important, but i believe, to hyun the ring signifies her relationship with yong & it's very important to her, it's her first to experience this. and although i think yong could have thought the ring as a burden, i'm sure by now he thinks highly of it & would get concerned if hyun isn't wearing it. now yong even shows off the ring in inki, then followed by hyun. wow... that speaks a lot for us... danggg they're so in love! LOVE IS IN THE AIR FOR YONGSEO~ :wub:

d3~!!! yay~ been waiting for ur daebak caps!!! btw, if u notice, when yong & bros were waiting for hyun to come back from her performance, she looked so shy & she kept >.<

aq_aj, keep those fan accounts coming! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA *spazzzzzzz* xD

so i'm sure yongseo must've had more than just a few eye contacts during inki! my goshhh! they must be sooooooo in love to be doing so! i dunno why... although i haven't actually seen them having those eye contacts but i keep >.<

edit: pls forgimme for the weird post. soompi's acting weird again! fury.gif

I've been rewatching the last few episodes since the birthday celebration and something about Yong has been bothering me. I couldn't really put my finger on it before, but now I realize it's been his facial expression and tone of voice. He's adopted this "nonchalant" attitude ever since he concocted his "push-pull" game. Although they didn't really have much eye contact before, Yong always seemed to give Hyun 100% of his attention. Now he looks away and acts like he cares less. However, it's obvious he cares when his emotions get the better of him and his facade cracks (when he's embarrassed by the journal and carefully studies Hyun's reaction, when he's upset she won't admit to remembering their 200 day anniversary). Anyone else notice this "nonchalant" thing or is it just me?

I can feel it too. He acted like he was careless or paid less attention to her matters and Hyun kept trying to draw his attention such as  making him jealous of the wedding pics with her Trax , talking about her holding hands with another guy in SM concert. Yong acted like he was ok, he was cool. U could do anything u'd like to. However, he couldn't keep well his cool expression and it cracked abit . I think those time hyun kept eyes on his him to observe his feelings. She must know he is an expressive person and she could see what he feel through his eyes and facial expressions. In the 2 lastest episodes,I also notice she became the one who stared at him whereas yong hardly stared at her like he often did before their double bday episode. Maybe he knew himself that if he stared at her, he would be mesmerised by her sparkling eyes and his push and pull plan  would be ruined. rolleyes.gif 

Silent lurker mode OFF,

where the H3LL all k-GOGUMA gone. I think i-goguma need fancam for the inki right? I am dying to see them off cam. But i think Hyun already open -up her feeling towards Yong.

Just look at her dress recently, blue color. And as far as i knew , she never wore BLUE before right? Correct me if i am wrong SOSHI..

And Yong, just let be honest okey, u sure want to stare at Hyun right? @ the music show.. why acting cold when i myself as a women cant even resist how beautiful HYun was at that day..

The hair,OMG goddess...The dress for MISTAKE's song..seriously, i wont take my eyes off her,...if i were Yong.

Lurker mode ON back...

waiting for FBI for the fancam..

the ratings of We Got Married S2 on October 30th 2010

source: TNmS

6b32ff77b318f7d6b483edd14554dbf02d2476605a0bbbec4c90e902da7765f45g.jpg

i'm going to re-watch all the videos that related to seohyun and yonghwa that i have downloaded on recent weekend (music bank, music core, inkigayo, and we got married) to forget about me unfortunate event of having me car broke down (the battery went flat) for a few hours before the problem got solved (fetched jumper and initiated jump-start) at midnight in the mall's car park bay.

darn it. why do they make me having to wait for another week for yongseo's 200th day anniversary conclusion? it have become a habit to them to cut the episode with a cliffhanger lately.

Guest lovekin

word of caution:  you may want to edit your post and put it behind a spoiler.  to everyone else i'd probably ignore what's under the spoiler; it's not a very happy subject.

on that note, you're not the only one.  i felt it, too, and i guess that's partly why i feel uncertain about them sometimes.  people say he's tired from his activities, but there's also the fact he himself has said that it's exhausting when seo doesn't get how he feels.  now, he doesn't outright say that it's a bone of contention for him, but he's also type A – assuming you believe in personalities being associated with blood types (i personally don't but in this context, i'll consider it).

i've observed that he does seem detached, but i think that detachment has lifted in this last episode.  i think his embarrassment with the journal was genuine, and i think their date at the café helped ease him a little bit.

it's honestly hard to tell until we start to see how they interact in the present.  i'm ignoring inki because it didn't really strike me as a favorable impression, despite the evidence BTS that shows otherwise.  i feel like i tainted my own perception of yongseo with the other post i made a couple of pages back.

but like i said, i'm reserving most of my judgment until we're caught up.  i wouldn't say he cares less, but i think it's giving him some kind of insecurity by not knowing how she feels.  maybe!  that's just a theory.  i'm just hoping that the recent eps. will indicate a smoother ground for the yongseo couple or that his demeanor changes completely after the next episode when seo pulls him back.

i just have to mention, though, that i honestly think that feeling close to seo is an issue for him.  i know that the two are close, but there's still that invisible barrier, especially considering the issue of banmal.  i'm bringing in a topic that doesn't really cover all the bases, but i'm willing to bet that part of his "spiritless" attitude is in part due to how close HE feels to seo on a "marriage" level and how that's perceived by the public (NOT how close WE perceive them to be).  when he mentioned the walls that he felt were in between them, he was making one step closer to addressing the issue point-blank.

and as a reminder – to anyone who chooses to read this kind of depressing spoiler ... and i really hate bursting any positive bubbles by saying this – a relationship is a two-way street.  if seo feels as close as she does, she should be able to meet him halfway with his requests/expectations.  i understand that seo has her own personality that should be respected, but i'm saying this from a completely objective standpoint (because i don't particularly agree with the idea that there's a time frame for one to meet another's expectations but that's reality) that it's hard for a relationship to remain stable when one side is wavering on his/her end.

i'm not saying that seo doesn't put any effort.  i think that both of them put in an equal amount of effort into the relationship according to their respective personalities, but from a strictly male vs. female standpoint?  it wouldn't surprise me if, deep down, yong feels exasperated by it.

if anyone else went ahead and read what i wrote under the spoiler, it might seem confusing when i just wrote a glittering essay about the yongseo couple.  what i said in that last post was all true.  i love yong and seo as a couple, and they're my top favorite.  however, that doesn't stop me from having my own reservations and concerns that i feel are legitimate.  maybe it's because i'm a psych major that i have to examine every angle, but it doesn't make me any less of a fan.

crystal_malfoy:  haha, thank you, dearie!  smile.gif

EDIT:  seriously, goguma planet.  unless you have a critical mind, i suggest not reading what's under the spoiler.  i just re-read it and, while i stand by what i said, i think i just depressed myself by writing it.  HAHAH.  sweatingbullets.gif 

Guest ganemeide

wow everyone is soo happy about last nights episode... SO am I :rolleyes:

I found this on forevershiningshinee.tumblr while surfing the web. Doesn't the photo look like it's Yong and Seohwa..Can someone find out more about it?

It's the first photo with header 2-in-1

seohyun and yonghwa date?

hi just to correct ur mistakes i guess dats shinee jonghyun and shin se kyung.....both of them are dating in real life...

Guest blancface

lovekin i love reading your posts because it always gives a different and insightful perspective! I'm also curious as to how long it takes for you to color code your posts, hahaha that's a total side question though!

anyways, I'm not sure if this has been posted but I found this at the DCGallery, so all credits to the owner there~

86070527.gif

How cute is this?

Guest lovekin

lovekin i love reading your posts because it always gives a different and insightful perspective!  I'm also curious as to how long it takes for you to color code your posts, hahaha that's a total side question though!

anyways, I'm not sure if this has been posted but I found this at the DCGallery, so all credits to the owner there~

How cute is this?

aw, thank you!  biggrin.gif  it's always nice to hear that people appreciate differing opinions, but i've discovered that there are an equal amount of people here who aren't very accommodating.  but to each their own, and i understand that what offends one person doesn't mean it offends someone else.  the yongseo is interesting in this manner because they draw out such conflicting observations.  i don't participate in the other couples' threads, but i imagine that there's not much to argue about on their front.  but yongseo!  aish, they sure like to drag people, don't they?  haha, yongseo playing mildang with their fans.  how mean!  wink.gif

it definitely takes me a while.  sometimes i wonder if i should just skip it altogether or at least leave the font the same, but it's become more of a habit!  

ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Guest yongseofee11

Anneyong Haseyo!

Here's a cute gif from yesterday's inkigayo.

tumblr_lb5c3fPGOD1qci1y3o1_400.gif

Seobaby @ Foreign Press Conference

tumblr_lb6yc8nwK31qci1y3o1_500.jpg

cr: as tagged

aq_aj, keep those fan accounts coming! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA *spazzzzzzz* xD

so i'm sure yongseo must've had more than just a few eye contacts during inki! my goshhh! they must be sooooooo in love to be doing so! i dunno why... although i haven't actually seen them having those eye contacts but i keep >.<

ok, so im sure that someone's gonna translate the whole thing, but i'll just roughly translate some more parts of this fanccount:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=married&no=538800&page=3&bbs=

some are yongseo related, some are only yonghwa related....but you might wanna know them so i'll post them as well anyway

2. Yonghwa and Seulong had a long chat (while waiting for 2am comeback stage). Yonghwa gave Changmin a light hug (?). They looked very close. Yonghwa gave a "you look great/cool" gesture(?) to kwon. }}no mention of Jinwoon here, though... i kinda hope yonghwa n jinwoon can get close too...{{

SNSD's stage was after Psy's. Yonghwa came down from the MC stage (MC corner) and sat on a chair and watched SNSD's 1st comeback perf through the monitor. But right after hyun's part over, he stopped focusing on the monitor. maybe it was also because at that time his cody came to fix his makeup and the staff kept talking to him. so yonghwa couldnt fully watch snsd's 1st perf.

(still during snsd 1st perf) Sulli said something to Yonghwa and Yonghwa looked at the screen, smiling (the smile was like the smile he had after asking Hyun to make him that juice or something when they were practicing for the duet perf at home). The fanaccount author looked at the screen and saw Hyun there (the screen that shows their recorded perf for "my mistake" stage...:). so the fanaccount author thinks, Sulli told Yonghwa that Seohyun was on the screen and Yonghwa quickly looked at the screen.

ok, that's all i can share for now, hopefully someone else will provide full translations. i'm really supposed to be working on something else right now....but i'm currently just soooo addicted to this couple...:wub:

Guest SophiaPia

Thanks aq_aj keep it coming :) if there's some more fan account from dcgallery pls. share :) we really appreciated it. I guess there's lots of YongSeo fans are in inkigayo yesterday supporting our YongSeo couple. Hubby Yong being MC become proud hubby Yong coz his wife looking lovely and he is a snsd fan as well kekeke! so he must be proud that his wife is 1 of the member of popular group. I wonder what hubby Yong and Seulong talk about maybe about skinships again hahaha!  So i guess we need to wait now for saturday maybe the last part of 200th day of YongSeo then we will see now the Japan SWEETNESS filming :)

Cheers 

ooops! sorry top up the page here can i re-post it again. Thanks aq_aj

k, so im sure that someone's gonna translate the whole thing, but i'll just roughly translate some more parts of this fanccount:

http://gall.dcinside...800&page=3&bbs=

some are yongseo related, some are only yonghwa related....but you might wanna know them so i'll post them as well anyway

• Yonghwa and Seulong had a long chat (while waiting for 2am comeback stage). Yonghwa gave Changmin a light hug (?). They looked very close. Yonghwa gave a "you look great/cool" gesture(?) to kwon. }}no mention of Jinwoon here, though... i kinda hope yonghwa n jinwoon can get close too...{{

• SNSD's stage was after Psy's. Yonghwa came down from the MC stage (MC corner) and sat on a chair and watched SNSD's 1st comeback perf through the monitor. But right after hyun's part over, he stopped focusing on the monitor. maybe it was also because at that time his cody came to fix his makeup and the staff kept talking to him. so yonghwa couldnt fully watch snsd's 1st perf.

(still during snsd 1st perf) Sulli said something to Yonghwa and Yonghwa looked at the screen, smiling (the smile was like the smile he had after asking Hyun to make him that juice or something when they were practicing for the duet perf at home). The fanaccount author looked at the screen and saw Hyun there (the screen that shows their recorded perf for "my mistake" stage...:). so the fanaccount author thinks, Sulli told Yonghwa that Seohyun was on the screen and Yonghwa quickly looked at the screen.

ok, that's all i can share for now, hopefully someone else will provide full translations. i'm really supposed to be working on something else right now....but i'm currently just soooo addicted to this couple...:wub: 

Guest chedda31

This post is a  reply to the sentiments and opinions Lovekinhas made above. Please read the spoiler at your own discretion. It contains my opinionswhich some may not agree with and I do not intend to offend anyone on thisthread. 

Lovekin, (andanyone else who has decided to read this)

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for bringinga breath of fresh air on this post. I'll admit that the main reason that Isought out this thread was because (against my own better judgement) I hadbecome a huge YongSeo shipper after watching a couple of their eps while waitingfor the subbed episodes of the Adam and Khuntoria couples. I had seen the firstfew of the YongSeo episodes and the awkwardness and secondhand embarrassment I felt, mainly on Yong's behalf, made me cringe somuch that I decided against following the couple in the future.

After watching the Horror Special I noticed howmuch they seemed to have progressed as a couple and although I still did notbelieve their personalities to be compatible, with Yong seeming very outgoingand 'touchy feely' and Hyun's very restrained behaviour and speech, Ibacktracked on their episodes during a long weekend and somehow becameextremely emotionally invested in their relationship. I think it was their slowprogress and their 'innocent first love' dynamic which got me hooked, remindingme of the early stages of my own first relationship (which ended not all thatlong ago). 

However,I still retained doubts about the relationship. I could feel Yong putting his allinto the relationship which Hyun wasn't really giving anything back eitheremotionally or physically and the relationship felt a bit strained. The realityof the relationship rapidly deteriorated for me as I began to wonder what wasscripted and what was not and also, had this been a relationship in real life,how long Yong would have stuck around for.

In my own personalexperience, guys, even if they really like the girl initially and put their allinto the beginning stages of the relationship, wouldn't still be in therelationship with Hyun's slow rate of emotional development. Up until the 2ndpart of the birthday episode, where Hyun sang for Yong, gave him the gift andFINALLY held hands with him, I could still feel Yong bending over backwards to accommodateher, most probably for the sake of the show... I rejoiced when I watched thatand I wholeheartedly supported Yong's period of 'no-contact' following theirbirthdays as, in the couple of episodes after it (including this Sunday's one)we have seen a much more invested Hyun, taking charge for once and showing heremotions.  

But then again, with the revelation that the UenoJuri episode was filmed after all this, I'm not so sure if it will remain forthe long-term. When I first saw that episode, I did not feel it at all out ofthe ordinary, in fact I was surprised when I found out that the episode was notthe next one chronologically as they hadn't seemed to progress much at all... Havingbeen a lurker at this thread from a couple of episodes before the Ueno Juri oneI'll admit that my opinions and doubts were eased and almost muted by theexpress enthusiasm at this post, everyone analysing (and sometimes, in myopinion, over analysing) small glances, costume choices and various otherthings to put a positive spin on their relationship. And for quite some time Ihave been content in living in the happy Goguma land that is this thread, whereYong and Hyun are totally in love or going down the path towards falling inlove with each other and are perfectly suited to each other etc. Ithink it took yesterday's Inki  as well as your posts Lovekin to bring meback to reality a little bit and since then I have gone back and re-watchedsome of the recent episodes that previously I had watched starry eyed,believing in their perfection as a couple. Andhaving done so, I have come to basically the same conclusions and have the sameconcerns that you have so eloquently expressed above and on the previouspages.  

Any relationship IS a two-way street and I'm waiting till wecatch up to where they are now to see if Hyun can work her way towards meetingYong halfway in their relationship. Part of the reason that Yong was sotouched by their birthday episode, and we were all so ecstatic, I believe, isthat I don't think he thought Hyun had it in her to do something like that.

For her personality I feel that she has progressed a lot butcompletely agree with you in that I wouldn't be surprised if deep down, Yong isfeeling exasperated by her on some level. That also came through with themessages from the other CN Blue boys when they expressed how much Yong hasinvested in their relationship and on that line of thought, I really hope forhis sake that Hyun manages to show him that she too is working toward breakingdown these 'invisible walls' between them and not simply allowing Yong to putin the hard yards. He hard work has paid off in these last few episodes as wesee a more affectionate Hyun as a result of Yong having broken down these'walls' but I think that until Hyun not only expresses her affection towardYong (as she is doing now) but moves to make some effort to make Yong morecomfortable in the relationship, to willingly open up some of these wallsrather than having Yong work to break them down, that their relationship canactually progress, both in the reel world as I believe Yong would be ecstaticif she began to do so, but in the real world and we could see a more connectedYong and Hyun away from the WGM cameras.

And that is what I believe is the difference between their usualinteractions on WGM (which is extremely edited) and what we saw yesterday onInki, the various interviews where Yong is asked about Hyun outside the showand even to some extent on the BTS where they MC'ed with Yuri on Music Core(which was no doubt also edited by the  WGM production to only show us thetimes when the two are behaving in a 'couple-like' manner). Yong goes more thanhalfway in the input into the YongSeo couple when on WGM and together with theediting we only get the spazz worthy moments of their encounters (think about it,they film for entire days and yet we only get 20mins, or 40mins for 2 episodes,of their meetings). But when off camera Yong is not going that extra mileanymore, as he used to at the beginning of the show, becoming a bit'exasperated' and waiting for Hyun to give back. 

Having said all that, I just also want to say that I love thisthread and everyone on it so so much for being the happy, cheerful andenthusiastic bunch that we are. I spend way too much time on this thread thancan possibly be healthy and the reason for my above sentiments is that I simplywant to express that I myself feel that I have become a little carried awayfrom reality and want to reassess my opinions on the couple from a moregrounded viewpoint and I thank Lovekin for helping me to do that. <b> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break"></b>

Wow, that turned out to be extremely long. Whoops... 

</span>

EDIT:

I just want to reiterate that what was contained in the above spoiler is just a kind of 'stream of thought' for me in light of some of the recent discussions and I in no way meant to offend anybody. I still totally adore the YongSeo couple and still spazz about them but I just wanted to continue what I believed to a rational and grounded discussion prompted by Lovekin's thoughts. Again, the above is just my own opinion. I am sorry if you don't agree with my opinion or if it has upset you in any way but for those who are willing I think it would be good for some rational discussion whether you share my sentiments or not I welcome any replies and maybe you could even change my mind :)

Yongseo fighting!

Like everyone else here, I'm still spazzing about this past weekend, with the AWESOME WGM episode, and Inkigayo. The interview was great, but to also hear about their BTS interactions is even better! Thanks to everyone who posted the fan accounts.

Also, I found a fancam of a recent CNBlue performance where they interviewed the members. They ask Yong about Hyun really quickly at about 0:57. I think the question was something along the lines "Seohyun didnt come with you today?" (Sorry my korean is still pretty basic & rough, couldn't catch his reply sorry due to the fans spazzing :P )

CNBlue fancam performance

Credits to: bhlee0203 (Blossom)

Guest anne0129

To lovekin, definitely agree with you post. The exasperated thingy....I mean I am a girl and I felt exasperated for Yong (and it's not because I am his fan).....it's just that every person I think have that internal warning sign inside of us that when we displease someone or rubs someone the wrong way you will feel it but with Hyun I think because of her innocence she tends to not go with it or for whatever reason she doesn't get Yong. I don't know I mean I love these 2 don't get me wrong but I kind of like reading your posts because it's nice to sometimes have someone keep you grounded and not just fly off into the night without any anchor to keep you on earth.

So you are a psych student? No wonder you have a way with words. I also like that your post is always colorful....I think in someways it takes the some of the sting out or rather I don't find it too difficult to accept since how can you not like a rainbow......Anyway, keep your post coming....

Can't wait for next week. Have been playing the latest episode non-stop because I just love it so much. Hyun blurting out that Yong is cute while reading the notebook and Yong teasing her about it is just to adorable for me. :wub::wub::wub:

hi! it's me again... i just went to sweetpotatodays and someone there noticed that the 1st account (that jajay translated):

During SNSD's Hoot performance, Yong was watching the performance seriously from below the stage and singing along the entire song! When he had to go back up the stage to get ready to MC, he mimicked his buin's catwalk steps as he walked up the stairs of the stage! hahaha

contradicts the fanaccount that i translated:

yonghwa was looking somewhere else and kept checking his cue cards(during Hoot perf) and when Seohyun's solo part came, he focused his attention on Hyun

in case you guys also wonder the same thing...here's my explanation:

the fanaccount writer actually said that it seemed that Yong was too shy/embarrassed to look at the stage (during Hoot performance). but he did focus his attention on the "you shoot shoot shoot. i go hoot hoot hoot" part and sang that part along. not the whole song though, according to this fanaccount...

and...according to people over @ dcmarried, there will be no WGM NEXT WEEK (not this week, NEXT week) :(. MBC's gonna air a soccer match (or is it baseball?)

Guest SophiaPia

Thanks again aq_aj OMG! NO WGM THIS COMING SAT?  :( sad sad sad :( i guess i just need to watch again the previous episode so that i will not miss YongSeo couple. :(

Sorry i'll just share this again coz i'm beginning to miss them (credit liezelly)

Passenger seat

As we go driving for a while 

Looking nowhere in the open window of my car 

And as we go the traffic lights 

Watch them glimmer in her eyes 

In the darkness of the evening 

And I've got all that I need 

Right here in the passenger seat 

Oh and I can't keep my eyes on the road 

Knowing that she's inches from me 

We stop to get something to drink 

My mind pounds and I can't think