Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

I loved the last episode but felt so sorry for Yong when after he told her about seeing her in glasses and giving her the present:

SH Do you have a mirror

YH My eyes

SH I don't see anything

I know he loves Bon Jovi so I think he is thinking the line "Shot down in a blaze of glory"

Poor Yong, he tries so hard, but Hyun is so clueless.

I think the cutest thing is when the guy walked by and Hyun asked why he stopped taking and Yong said he didn't want an outsider to hear their conversation. (She didn't get that also)

I really think he is trying to tell her he likes her, within the confines of the show, but we have to remember that even though they celebrated 300 day anniversay they were only together for less than 50 days.

I love how he is putting those cheesy but endearing lines out to her, but so frustated that she doesn't seem to get them. Her unnies really have to sit her down and have a good talk with her.

I am not sure if this is allowed but I was watching an episode of Invincible Youth where 4 of the girls were sitting on a bench and someone said that this is the place that the women of the village talk about their husbands and one or more of them said that they don't have husbands but have boyfriends. Does this mean the no dating for idols is a myth? Maybe it means that all the current couples on WGM can have a relationship outside the show. I really like all of them and wish they all can a happy relationship without WGM.

to I.said.hi: in the beginning of the episode last January 1, it was captioned there that they their filming for the Banmal Song on the 26th of December at 9:00 pm. Hope this helps.

Now on to the latest episode.

I just want to share some insights. I too am married with two children. Fortunately I didn't experienced the awkward first meeting of the in-laws for mine were long-friends even before me and my husband became an item. But I do know that meeting the in-laws for the first time is very nerve wrecking experience. As a daughter in-law one needs to be accepted by the family especially by the mother-in-law.

I commend Seohyun in this episode. Here you can see her hardworking side again that she's the type that when she sets her mind on something, she'd really do her best and all. You can see that she practiced her Busan accent from the moment Yong taught her how up to the time they saw his mom. Maybe since the mom is a girl, it's less awkward for her for we know that she's not the comfortable with the opposite sex. She was so honest. She was herself. She didn't pretended to be someone else. She didn't overdo it. She was just her normal charming self.

As for Yonghwa's mom, I love her. She's a perfect mother-in-law. She's honest (with the accent of Seohyun and the kimchi). She reached out to Seohyun to the point of holding her hand while walking just to make her feel comfortable. She protected and helped her son (by explaining the "not calling thing"). She showed concern to Yonghwa (with cooking thing of Seohyun). She's a sweet lady. She's fun to be with. She's the type of person you can easily talk to.

I loved the interactions between Seohyun and Yonghwa's mom. It's like watching a real daughter-mother-in-law relationship. The way she questions Seohyun, the way Seohyun answers her back and vice versa.

As for Yonghwa, i love his reactions. I love the way he chose to stay quiet to watch the two women as they get acquianted with each other but he's with them the whole time by trying to lessen the awkward moments. But you can see the smile on his face. He was proud of his wife and he was proud of his mom. It's a happy moment for a man to know that the two important women in his life are really liking each other on their own.

I just love this episode. I hope they will have a footage when Yonghwa meets Seohyun's parents as well.

Guest just_a_dream

@ena123....thank you so much for your YongSeo couple art..it was so nice of you to put some effort for making us Goguma shippers happy..:)

to all the translators for yesterdays episode,thank you so much,especially synykiss.,im currently watching your subbed videos..

well the purpose for my post this day is a question that's been on my mind lately,well i just notice this not so long ago..how come Hyun and Yong hair color is always the same?.i don't know if it's just me noticing that.,my idea, is maybe it is because of the fact that they went to the same salon and they could at least know each others current hair color?

would like to share my favorite part of the episode yesterday.,it's when hyun lean on hyungs shoulder and hyung giggles....hmmmn...hehehe

Guest seohwalove

it is so much fun reading posts here. i love goguma spazzers. it just makes my day :) about today's episode , i loved it personally. Yonghwa's mom and Seohyun really did have that "mother and daughter in law" vibe <3 ... I want to thank the translators and subbers and spazzers and analyzers and speculators and updaters(?) .... ~ im so sorry if i only post here once or twice but that doesnt mean im not lurking and reading, this is actually the first thread i check right after i wake up cause sometimes i cant seem to keep up . anyways, ill spazz with you guys later :)

p.s - does anyone have translations for the preview ? thank you in advance :)

Guest ticklemepinkz

Finally came out from lurking for a few months and forgot my old account/password so created a new account. lol.

Anyways. back to the whole yongseo-ness....

I  loved the last episode but felt so sorry for Yong when after he told  her about seeing her in glasses and giving her the present:

SH Do you have a mirror

YH My eyes

SH I don't see anything

I know he loves Bon Jovi so I think he is thinking the line "Shot down in a blaze of glory"

Poor Yong, he tries so hard, but Hyun is so clueless.

I  think the cutest thing is when the guy walked by and Hyun asked why he  stopped taking and Yong said he didn't want an outsider to hear their  conversation. (She didn't get that also)

I really think he is trying  to tell her he likes her, within the confines of the show, but we have  to remember that even though they celebrated 300 day anniversay they  were only together for less than 50 days.

I love how he is putting  those cheesy but endearing lines out to her, but so frustated that she  doesn't seem to get them. Her unnies really have to sit her down and  have a good talk with her.

I am not sure if this is allowed but I  was watching an episode of Invincible Youth where 4 of the girls were  sitting on a bench and someone said that this is the place that the  women of the village talk about their husbands and one or more of them  said that they don't have husbands but have boyfriends. Does this mean  the no dating for idols is a myth? Maybe it means that all the current  couples on WGM can have a relationship outside the show. I really like  all of them and wish they all can a happy relationship without WGM.

I loved that part and when he said "my eyes"... it was like an omg moment. it was so sweet. And i totally feel like he is flirting with her and she's a bit oblivious to see it. 

also, it was especially sweet because i think he could tell that seohyun is a bit self conscious about wearing glasses and by saying that her mirror is his eyes, i think that he means that no matter how ugly you may think you look, you're beautiful to me... now, who wouldn't want a guy to say that and make you feel like that way...

Guest anne0129

Thank u all for support ..

well, its like as if I were told by white people that colored are not allowed  2 watch films on cinema with white people? or the same show.

or like the same show

because of my skin color ?=(Adam couple?)

its 2011 ....

Maybe i'm not crazy about some couples on wgm, but it's dosen't give me the right 2 make others hate them ...

it's a sin 2 hate and make a reason for others 2 hate.

I aasume that u are 12 ?? maybe ??

like i said we are WGM family .. 

I  have a right 2 like Yongseo.. 

Hello! Glad you came back....sorry about that one poster. I'm assuming he/she is a fan of Yongseo but just not emotionally mature enough. Don't mind them. In every fandom there are 1 or 2 that will try the entire fandom's patience. I'm just glad that it seems in this thread there is only 1 and that one you have already met. blush.gif

Hope all ADAM COUPLE FANS will have a very good final episode next week and I don't even mind if they show them for the majority if not the whole show next week. You guys deserve a great final goodbye episode. Sorry for what you are going through right now and it makes me dread how we will react when our couple say goodbye too. KEEP UP THE FIGHT ADAM FANS!!!!

calculator You are not helping your  fav couple .. You are just starting a war between friends ..

it's okay if u hate Adam couple and khuntoria but don't say it loud or show it, just keep it 2 yourself .. if u dont do that u make  yourself look bad . 

calculator  I respect ur comment on the drawing ... if u give me the reason whats wrong on the picture I will improve my drawing.

drAWIng is all about getting better and trying 2 get better .. you are welcome anytime to comment on my drawing.. ^^ 

Guest bittersweet_

Finally came out from lurking for a few months and forgot my old account/password so created a new account. lol.

Anyways. back to the whole yongseo-ness....

I loved that part and when he said "my eyes"... it was like an omg moment. it was so sweet. And i totally feel like he is flirting with her and she's a bit oblivious to see it. 

also, it was especially sweet because i think he could tell that seohyun is a bit self conscious about wearing glasses and by saying that her mirror is his eyes, i think that he means that no matter how ugly you may think you look, you're beautiful to me... now, who wouldn't want a guy to say that and make you feel like that way...

She is not just bit, but totally oblivious to see YongHwa's flirting. However, sweet part is that Yonghwa knows that she is innocent, naive, and totally oblivious with no response. Someone else would have given up already, if the other persons completely non responsive. Hahahha But poor Seunhyun, she only says Yes?! What?!

She is completely adorable. Soon hopefully, she will be the one to tease him. It looks like she will soon, because she was already teasing him about satoori "Don't FIlM ME!!" video. Go Seohyun!Tease your husband.

-One more thing, I think it's really hard to control your emotions, and actions before the camera at all times. I feel bad for these two because they are always restraining themselves from saying and doing things that they really want to do. There will always be certain limits to their affections before camera, sadly.

-Ah One more Thing!, THE PIC of them two sleeping with the glasses on. Does anyone think that they are holding hands underneath the coat? One of the MCs said it, and I was like Yea Totally! They can do it. When the camera moved, the way their hands are placed it could totally be possible. These two are shy, so holding hands under the cover! Totally spazzmatic! Somebody prove me.! :)

My post totally appears choppy and schizophrenic, sorry kids.

Guest crystalblue

So so so! Seohyun's been learning how to cook Kimchi Ji Gae soup ??? which just HAPPENS to be Yonghwa's favorite dish that he said he was missing when he was missing his mom's cooking??? DING!!! She has fallen and she can't get up!!!

So his mom said she was the first girl friend he's brought home. Not wife, Not girl - but GIRL FRIEND!!! hahaha Omonee tell us more!!! so she IS his girl friend!!! and inviting her back NEXT time for home cooked meal? Omonee wants to make sure they keep her son's GIRL FRIEND around for a long while it seems....

Oh man, I need to go watch it again. I can't get enough of them.

Guest bolmaejung

Eng sub 3

at 09:47

I found a mistranslation.

yh : You're comfortable right? (it's wrong)

(yonghwa spoke thus)

yh : I expressed all(my feelings) to you, right?

sorry my english is poor.

Guest xxraqSTAR

i don't know if it has been shared before..

cn blue's 3rd japanese album is out BUT that is not what i wanted to share.

one of their single "Don't Say Goodbye" composed and written by Yong Hwa is definitely, seriously sounds like SeoHyun's single "it's Ok Even If It Hurts" hearing it got me a goosebumps, at first i thought it was SeoHyun's song until Yong Hwa Sang, The intro sounds really alike it was like a rock version.. You can check it out yourselves.. ^^

CN Blue - Don't Say Goodbye

SeoHyun - It's OK Even If It Hurts

what a coincidence right? hmmn, it was like yong was answering hyun's song by saying don't say goodbye :wub:

how i love this couple, they was like made in heaven.. every single thing or individual thing that they do still connects to them without even realizing it..

Guest yongseo_fighting

Hi, ena123, I love your drawing to every bit of it. Thanks for sharing this to us and we are really grateful for that. I am so touched even you are down with Adam couple leaving, you are still joining our thread and share your drawing to us! You might do not like sweet potato, but I am giving you tons of it here.. :wub:  Don't mind what calculator said when you have many other gogumas that like your drawing. Thanks to synykiss for the subbed episodes, very nicely and fast subbing from you. DAEBAK!! I have thanked the translators in my earlier posts and I would like to thank them again. Sorry if I have missed anyone out in earlier posts.

Hi, calculator, if you do love our couple, pls keep the negative thoughts of other couple to yourself. The way you are posting here somehow might make you looked like an anti Yongseo here by pretending as Yongseo fan and delibrately stirring up misunderstanding between WGM couple fans. That's bad esp if you are a true fan.

Btw, my opinion on Yonghwa overloaded "cheesy line" lately. Isn't that one of the method taught by PSY to him in NAN? To get a beautiful girl, just have to blow her off with loads of compliments. Too bad, the effect gotten to me as well... haha... I LOVE HIM, and I bet Seohyun will like it as well.... Oh, and I couldn't stop myselft fro spazzing on Yong's beautiful mother. She does look like Hyun's mum in a quick glance, but I do think Yong got his hansome features from his dad. Look at their smiles....:wub:

Guest anne0129

Gosh this is one awesome episode. I loved that we get to see the family dynamics of Yong Hwa and his mom. Wish that they could have shot this when his dad was present 'cause I wanted to see how he also reacts to his son's buin in WGM. Hyun was so nervous but Yong's mom seems like Yong in that she tried to make her more at ease to lessen the awkward moments between them. I really do wish that they get to go and visit the family again in Busan. I wonder if we will get to see Yong meet his in-laws in the show? I want to see that happen to and I want to see the interaction between Yong and his "playful" father-in-law. Thanks to insideout, Dduk, and LalaCakes for the translations and synkiss for the subbing it.

TO THE MODERATORS:

Hi! I just wanted to ask for your help....how come there was a post under my account which I did not post at all. It is post # 32946....I did not post that yet it is posted here. That is scary....someone able to access my account....I can't even edit it to remove it. I don't know if soompi is just acting out on me that I can't edit it.....I was just shocked and i'm worried... :unsure:

Guest Crystal392

About MBC going to CNBLUE's concert to film WGM: I was about to go to sleep and suddenly remembered a looong time ago I saw a post at dcmarried that (usin google translator) it said something about proof that MBC had filmed WGM, and there was a photo of a room that had a mirror (kind of like a waiting room) and on top of a desk, beneath the mirror there was a big package which supposedly had a camera inside (it was a big black bag with a camera). I was going to post it here but it was just a rumour so I didn't. I am 100% sure that post existed and it seemed it was proof MBC had filmed WGM, but since they never aired the clip I thought it was just a false rumour. But now that weve seen a clip of Hyunie at CNBLUE's concert...

As I said before, I'm not 100% sure of what was that post about (I used google translate) so I was wondering If anyone else had seen that post a long time ago?

Guest yongseo_forever

I have a sudden urge to do this just in case they (yongseo) do read this thread xD

Yonghwa Oppa , if you really love seohyun unnie then just go for it , hold her close and never let her leave your side !  Ignore the antis cus real fans will support you and be happy for you if you have found your happiness ! She is really really precious you know ? :)

Seohyun unnie, if you've fallen in love with our dear yonghwa oppa too then stay firm like how you did in come to play haha ! Stay firm in your decision to stay by him and never leave him !  He is really a dream guy you know? keke :P

I wish you two will get married for real and love each other forever ! :wub: And fulfill your dreams by the support of real fans ! :D

Okay, i'm done haha. Oh yea, initially i was kinda disappointed too at why yonghwa didn't sit beside seohyun in the car and why he didn't hold her hand or something but after thinking through again , i remembered how my father will make me sit beside him to not make him look like a chauffeur ^^ This is the asian culture which i love so much haha, cus it's all about respect ! And yea, perhaps he was shy to hold hands with hyun in front of his mom keke . Hyun's sitting position in the car was pretty respectful too . This was taught to me by my mom . She told me that when the VIP (boss, mil etc) is in the driver's seat , then we will have to seat on the right hand side so that it is easier for the VIP to turn and talk to you :) (vice versa)

Both of them know how to respect their elders so much :wub: another reason for me to love them more hahaha.

This was indeed a daebak episode once again ! :D

Eyeships, sleeping on yong's shoulder, yong's confession of unforgettable hyun in specs ^^

Guest Yesunglovie

Hello all goguma lovers and supporters and villagers...

this epi is daebak isn't it?? i am growing to love the epi each time it is broadcasted... love of seeds for these 2 cuties have built up so much that i cannot even believe that such an effect will rub on me...

this epi... my fav scene was actually in Part 3, where Yonghwa's mum and Seohyun interaction took place in the restaurant up on that beautiful hill top overseeing the ocean... somehow awkward, somehow lovely and the way they swing their love towards Yoong is so epic!

for instance, omoni said he's playful and mischievous, yoong replied he is not and Seohyun jumped in and agreed with omoni that he is playful... Yoong had no choice but to admit... heehee...

confirmed that Yoong has a true character... he doesnt call hyun often... and we all knew that hyun dislikes that... but the real fact is he is also like that in real life... so perhaps hyun can find some sort of relief to know that she is not the only one Yoong doesnt call regularly..

next omoni mentioned abt the kimchi that seohyun was so embarrassed abt... Yoong defended and comforted her that he ate up everything (as confirmed by Jungshin chingu when he was taking over Jinwoon in the studio in the earlier epi)... in the end... omoni added that it would taste well if they could wait for a while more for it to ferment (*ripen was used in the video)

superly touched when omoni declared that she feels old as her son brought his wife back to town to visit her... wahhhhh... lovely...

my selfish thought ... Yoong is obviously in love with his mum as well as his buin... he is so blessed to have them both... selfishly I would love to see the 2 of them blossom further as naturally as possible... it would a great news to know that they would one day declare to the world that they are real... heehee....

i need to change my avatar soon.. :)

found these while watching the latest epi like countless of times...hehehe

something random

these are in order of the vids that are posted..

there's a white cap bottle here

27404391.jpg

then bottle is gone,

16427347.jpg

then when yongseo woke up, white cap bottle change to red.

62816763.jpg

there must be some scenes in btwn or the sequences of them sleeping

could be the other way arnd.. another bad editing maybe? :phew:

anw, i love love love the scene on my first cap.

their reflection on the mirror looks like hyun had her hands on yong's waist..:w00t:

edit:

bolmaejung..tks for the correction!

ackk!! more things to spazz abt!!

yh : I expressed all(my feelings) to you, right?

:w00t:

Guest soshisoshisoshi

Hi all!!! having a great day today?? I am! still can't get over yesterday's episode, coz it's just too sweet...............

I'm really lazy to make a post today, because I'm still in AWE with this particular scene1294564398_201101091815148112204801_0.jpg

CR: DC

I just love this EYESHIP!! definitely the best EYESHIP we have ever seen..... both are looking good with glassess :wub: :wub:.

i don't know if it has been shared before..

cn blue's  3rd japanese album is out BUT that is not what i wanted to share.

one  of their single "Don't Say Goodbye" composed and written by Yong Hwa is  definitely, seriously sounds like SeoHyun's single "it's Ok Even If It  Hurts" hearing it got me a goosebumps, at first i thought it was  SeoHyun's song until Yong Hwa Sang, The intro sounds really alike it was  like a rock version.. You can check it out yourselves.. ^^

CN Blue - Don't Say Goodbye

SeoHyun - It's OK Even If It Hurts

what  a coincidence right? hmmn, it was like yong was answering hyun's song  by saying don't say goodbye :wub:

how i love this couple, they was  like made in heaven.. every single thing or individual thing that they  do still connects to them without even realizing it..

Hey, after reading your post, I listened to the songs......... there is a similarity on the starting part of both songs. I listened to "It's Okay Even if It Hurts" first and after that "Don't Say Goodbye". You were right!! BOTH SONGS ARE CONNECTED. what a beautiful coincidence eh??

just my thoughts......... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Don't be angry with me, but both songs are just like those songs that try to depict Yonghwa and Seohyun's relationship after the end of WGM

:tears: . It's like Hyun is hurt but she still feels okay after the end of YongSeo on WGM, but Yonghwa still insist by telling her "Don't say goodbye". Listen to the songs and the translations so you will get what I mean.....

sorry for my rather rather infelicitous explanation because honestly I don't even want to think about it....

So, since we had 30 minutes airtime this week, it's possible that there would be no YongSeo next week right?...... since it's AC's farewell episode and the fans fully deserve a 1-hour episode for that one

EDIT: thanks justbulan. Silly me! I totally forgot to see the preview :sweatingbullets:. Still in awe over the episode until I even forgot to watch the preview....

Guest justbulan

So, since we had 30 minutes airtime this week, it's possible that there would be no YongSeo next week right?...... since it's AC's farewell episode and the fans fully deserve a 1-hour episode for that one

there'll be yongseo next week.. you can see it in the preview clip. 

but maybe not as long as usual.. perhaps? IDK vicx.gif since next week is the adam last episode.. but i won't mind since i do enjoy their episode and little sad that they will end their filming :(