Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

blush.gif ANNYEONG~!

thanks miel for hyun's pic :D haha she looks odd in there with the blue colour LOL! i wonder if she insisted on wearing blue coloured outfits or her stylist made her wear them?

erxmeeza, what a revelation!!! :w00t: i never thought about her dressing up more prettily in inki! and yahh when i compare with MU Core, u're right, she did look prettier in inki haha! how cute can she be???! >.<

yay~! it's mrsjoker! :wub: kekekeke yahhh i didn't really take notice of that in Happy Together. but whoaaaa... another wonderful revelation! :w00t:

jnj, i love u!!!! u're such a chirpy fella hahaha :Pyahhh so sorry for bringing some -ve vibe in earlier >.< hmm i don't care if it's long or not, just so long i can watch them is bliss for me :wub: and waddya mean by the 3 fingers? where??? @_@

dancer87... u're another daebak goguma who spilled another awesome revelation! it has been in my mind especially the one where u mentioned that JH commenting on whether or not yong is being very serious with hyun & that they can't tell about it. LOL i think JH may have gotten busted 'cause of that unintentional answer! hahahaha!! and about MH... uwahh i never thought about it but thanks to u... yahh that makes sense! oh, especially Jang Geun Suk! i totally never think about what he said. but u may be right! goshhh after ur post... im totally *SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* xD keke i hope that yongseo will come true even after WGM eh ;)

caliope, i hope u're right~! ;) 30 mins would be great!

hello gogumas.

i think we need to lightened up after the heavy discussions, analysis and deep

thoughts.with this bird brain of mine     

heavy stuffs are just not for me..  

i want to be on cloud nine      

i just want to have some fun spazzing so,

jnj..sorry to cut your post

Oh yes..im kinda agree with you…this heavy discussions are making me crazy.gif ….dont get me wrong, I still enjoy reading all of the posts…it is good to balance this so called ‘cloud nine’ thread…it just, it’s getting too deep and heavy….i personally think that we should just enjoy and cherish every moment of them….i don’t know why,but every time I watch their episodes, I couldn’t think of anything , I just smiling from ear to ear, squealing like crazy,rolling on the floor laughing and spazzing like mad…haha….maybe im just clueless or blur that I cannot see what others are seeing(well, its kinda true according to my friends…hahaha)…or maybe im just ignorant :phew:…haha…every episode, I just can see happy yong and hyun continue their wonderful marriage life and how they are falling deeper and deeper into each other..that’s all…nothing more and nothing less…call me delusional or crazy or ignorant…I don’t care..:lol:…haha…im very happy gogoma..

Okay…now,I want to spazz about this episode….i just cant believe how every episode keeps getting better and better….thanx PD…I hate you for the bad editing and the time line things, but I still love you for bringing and matching up this 2 wonderful person together….

My favourite moment of YONG

Embarrass Yong-I laughed crazily at yong’s embarrassment when he just stands up after putting the journal down at the table instead of passing it to seohyun. OMG!!he is soooo cuteee….i cannot describe how cute he was at the moment….he must be so embarrassed that he cannot face hyun directly…what makes it even worth spazzing is when hyun was so cute teasing him to look at the book and reading it loud…the content…awww….im so amaze…how did he manage to wrote and decorated that journal despite his busy schedule??...

My favourite moment of HYUN

Seohyun the actress-haha…I don’t know how seobaby can pretend cluless about their 200 days…she is too cute when she said 200 won when seeing yong’s 200 days batch…she is even cuter when she blurted out ‘don’t spit at me’ at yong that he couldn’t help but just crack up..like gogoma1207 said, it was so obvious that she was pretending… yong was also aware of that and he just play along…aww…I just love them… when yong asked about did she hide her gift in her bag, and when she looked at her bag looking pity …she just got busted! haha…well seohyun,you are not that good at pretending…you know that..but cute effort by the way…:P

Actually, there are too many things I want to point out that are spazz worthing ,but when I think about it I actually love every moment of this episode.:wub:

My advise; don’t over think, don’t overanalyze, don’t overreact… just enjoy them while they last…:phew:

Okay enough spazzing and back to lurker mode :ph34r:sorry for my bad English..

Guest wallpaperfood

dancer87, THANK U SO MUCH for the awesome investigation :), and also to mrsjoker for the screencaps of that particualr Happy Together episode. I remember watching it a while back, but I failed to pick up on Yong's behaviour at that time, partially because I wasn't a hardcore Goguma enthusiast yet, and was fangirling more over Simon D whenever he was on screen, so I neglected Yong a bit -.-" hahaha. Both of you essentially posted giveaway hints as to the general Yongseo relationship we're all speculating about overe here ! *welcomes back the spazzy positivity*

I know how you guys remain divided over the issue of Inikigayo-interview as a valid platform to evaluate the current state of their relationship, but I just gotta say that I'm with dreamyboo - I totally spazzed over that - how could you guys have missed whatever x-factor you were looking for!!? XD (and lovekin, please please please do not get offended by my exclamation marks and question marks - I tend to exploit them sometimes too, but my tone is not accusatory, I do agree things can sound harsher on the net if mistaken, lol!)  

For me, the fact that they stood so close to each other on stage indicates a big leap - I mean, across all 30 episodes so far, yes, we have seen Seohyun feeling more and more at ease with Yong, and vice versa, but apart from the brief hand-holding in ep 27, they have not had any physical contact that lasted more than 2-3 seconds; re: high-fives and back pats. Sure, Yong had his hand around her back after she won at arm wrestling in the Horror ep, but that was initiated/done by him, and they held hands in the horror house because it was well, scary...and the Incheon duet was a performance...but my point is, Hyun still seems like she would have been slightly awkward getting used to more casual skinship. Like her banmal issue, I guess.

On Inki stage, for a normal interview (not a performance OR a scary house), their arms were practically glued together, - she wasn't even standing that close to Yoona for crying out loud. (In fact, neither of the girls/MCs were shoulder-bumping). Furthermore, they didn't pull apart when they touched - they still stood there smiling like normal. If you missed it, I'm sure Yuri will be able to get the point across to you :P . It was very un-Hyun-like to stay as she was with her arm brushing against Yong's. I'd say there's some chemistry, affection, whatever you want to call it ~ <3

Also, the way she styled her hair was obviously different from the centre-part she had had so far for all Hoot performances. I think she wanted to look more mature and feminine, hence 'flash' her bling bling heart earring to Yong XD, aided wonderfully by the big side-part. It reminds me of the latest ep, when she checks her hair in the mirror before going out to show Yong her student look. Notice how she also touched her hair unconsciously, asking him if she looked weird in the uniform. So I think she is aware of her hairstyle on the whole, and it became most obvious in the Ueno Juri ep, because it looked so mature, feminine and gorgeous there!

miel_1303, thanks for the full snsd pic - Hyun's statement is glaringly obvious - it's a cause for true-blooded gogumas to celebrate! hehehe. Despicable Me premiere, G20 MV, Hoot MV, various other press conferences...is this something Hyun and Yong planned behind the scenes? I don't really think so, by intuition. Anyways, maybe this is just one of her unusual ways to show how she cares!!! ROFL

Guest ansa---

dancer87 thank you very much or your investigation, we can clearly see that  you have put lots of effort into it. i am usually lazy to read long post but i read whole article of yours and i really liked it. now i am gonna surf Internet to find that interview where Minhyuk told about how detailed Yong is when it comes to girls and writing songs kkk.

lets pray for WGM to not be cancelled for 3 weeks, just 1 week please!! please!! how are we going to survive! The strike was enough for one year! :lol:.

dancer87: I really liked your post, I will not get tired to say that Yong is a transparent person to me :). I was just remembering Minhyuk saying that Yong is even more detailed with girls  while I was reading your post ^^ ... haha that Minhyuk!, in ep 30 Yong said about him that he is a joker (just because he wrote about Yong being romantic hahaha)...

BTW, there is not translation about CNBlue on 101030 in that mini performance when they asked  YongHwa about seohyun? (someone post the link here few pages back)...

mrsjoker:  that program is a really worth to spazz one hahaha, and I must say that I believe it was filmed a little time after the fishing trip :wub:... while he was in his pull and push situation, I think that is why Minsun catched him with his guard down ^^...

To all gogumas, thank you thank you for the pics, links, thoughts, and everything... i´m always waiting your high spazz mode, please comeback here everytime you can!!!

About hyun´s gift... I´m lack of imagination hahaha, that girl is unique... but I think there are a lot of things inside the box... hahaha... maybe a thing for each of her feelings during the push and pull game ^^... We need triplemama here, she was the one who guessed last time (or it was MrsAthena?)

Since this thread is the place where every wish comes true I´m anticipating a christmas special episode, with all the 3 couples!! hahaha (early november and I´m thinking about xmas)... how about wishing again??? Lets make the goguma power begins to work again :rolleyes:

sory for my bad english :sweatingbullets:

Edit: about hyun in blue.. it is pretty obvious that she is wearing that colour a lot these day... anyone is remembering the day when she went to the CNBlue´s dorm and she told Yong i´m wearing blue???:wub:

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

in my honest opinion, it has been second nature to both Yong and Hyun to stand close together. the other SNSD members were standing at the background but we see the Yong and Hyun were standing closer together compared to the MC's and the other SNSD members. of course thats Inkigayo, a music show that showcases different music acts, so its a venue to promote a group's music, and as the artist (Hyun), and the MC (Yong), they are aware of that and they must focus on the show and the music. but we can see that they were really restraining themselves so the end result was they were a bit awkward. the unnies know this as well, but look at Hyoyeon and Yuri. Hyoyeon giggled (I like her for that, her actions are very transparent), and Yuri was staring at Hyun. Yuri's stare was like "you and your husband make me envious" kind of stare. also in episode 30, when CNBlue was greeting SNSD (I LOLed at Sunny) Hyun could have been in front of the boys when she arrived, but instead, she went beside Yong.

Guest Caliope

What will be the Hyuun's gift for Yooong?

I hope that in the box has a letter from Hyuun's mother to Yooong (and more things)

It would really be very touching :wub:

I would not like if I had food inside the box... :blink:

She said bought something in Thailand, but perhaps she has more gifts... :wub::w00t:

MC KIM TWITTER!!!

동대문 옷구경왔어요..잼나긴하는데 복잡해..아..낼 우결가야지..차빼러가좌~!!!

He said.... "We Got Married"???

Guest ichigo_kawai

Hi everyone...Anyeong....^_^ WOAhhh...so much page I have to read...I don't know what the latest news about yongseo couple... ^_^

Thanks everyone for all about yongseo couple..:wub:

So for now...I wanna share this wallpaper... (Colorful - yongseo) (Another color still progress) ke..ke..ke

Yongseo Calendar November 2010

yongseocalendarnovember2010.jpg

Yongseo (PINK &BLUE)

yongseoblue-pink.jpg

Yongseo Purple

yongseopurple.jpg

Yongseo ( Black & Red)

yongseored.jpg

reposting miel's pic for dreamy haha

snsde.jpg

see that 3 fingers? its actually for Hoot.

earlier on, i thought she purposely got 3 fingers up so as not being obvious

as to do the Love Love Love sign ..

wallpaperfood, dreamy, this thread seems to take on the serious turn

(which is not for me) and gogumas seem to be divided on that ONE issue.

but i'm with u guys too..cause cloud nine is the happiest place for me... :phew::lol:

aallyyaa, yes! lets stay happy!

i tried to follow all the heavy discussions, but i 'dropped' out half way

when i realised that i absorb nothing! :lol::lol:

i really have a pea for a brain

one more day for MC Kim's tweet! yes!

Guest BBaGS_LOVER

I think the gift from Hyun buin is the souvenir from INDIGO PEARL HOTEL Phuket, Thailand. Hyun must miss Yong so much while stayed there since the hotel decor with lots of blue color you can see from below link. I have been seen pictures of inside souvenir shop of this hotel on some website, there are the boxes which look similar to the gift box from Hyun. So I guess the gift from Hyun would be spa product gift set. I might be wrong. :lol::wub:

INDICO PEARL

Let's guess what the gift is, gogumas.

MC JAke tweeted alreadY!!!

Translations please... people!!!

@miel Unnie --- BLUE: is the new color of LOVE!!!!!!

What was she thinking??? Brave girl!!! ahhh... the things we do for love!!!

ichigo-chan~! love all of them!!! thanks so much for them :D oh, i loveeee ur calendar!!! kyaaaaa~

jnj: ahh so that's it. LOL i thought what -.-" hahaha YONGSEO FTW~ wooot! :wub:

caliope: gosh, my mind's blank right now. i'm sure i won't be able to guess it right. am not good at guessing games but it must be something very meaningful & also something that yong would like. IDK~! >.<

glad heartbreak brought up ep30~! if u guys notice, when hyun was walking towards them... she seemed so shy & embarrassed? she looked as if she felt a bit naked. and i guess u guys know why... ;) she's wearing hot pants & a baby-T! what's not HAWT about that?! hahaha and the boys tried to keep a straight face at her, especially yong! LOL xD u guys should rewatch that scene! am too lazy to make caps or gifs outta it now :P he was trying sooo hard to keep a straight face at her although he'd still like to check her out again. oh! another one was after that, when they were alone. hyun was still wearing the hot pants. i dunno if i'm weird or pervertic or what but it seems like yong was still checking out on her wahahahaha :phew: but seriously, heartbreak, u're a guy... what's ur take on these scenes?

Guest khae0228

Hello, I have been viewing as an anonymous lurker but I have finally decided to register as an official soompi user to join the fun!

I'm not sure about you guys but I have been watching WGM since the beginning (Solbi-Andy days) and this couple reminds me alot of the awkward couple Alex and Shin Ae. I'm not sure if you guys watched their episodes but they are also very awkward at the beginning and only start to be comfortable with each other after a long while. 

To me, Yong Hwa might just have been a guy who thinks he knew all the tricks to a girl's mind but little did he know that Seo Hyun wasn't going to be what he expected to be. SO he had to learn from the basics all over again and this may have influenced him into becoming another person. Seo Hyun must have been a breah of fresh air as she is distinctively different from the other attention seekings girls. It's not very often that you meet young teenagers now like her who loves healthy food, reads political books and is super good in her studies!!

As time passed, Yong most probably have gotten used to 'adapting' to Hyun and Hyun has also got alot comfortable with the idea of  'just the two of them'. I don't know what to expect when their episodes end. ? :( I hope they will keep on contact.

Hyun is a strong girl with opinions as we can see that she never ever contacts Yong first lol :P

Most probably under the influence of her naught onnies, maybe? :P 

Anyhow. I love CNBLUE and SNSD. They are all so adorable :) 

I still remember that Alex Shin Ae couple, they were really romantic with each other ^^ and I an worried too on how things would be when their episodes end. Well Adam couple is already on for a year.... wish they don't quit WGM yet. Most couples, we dont know if they still contact each other T-T but isn't Alex married already? :(

Reading all the analysis on this thread, I'm sure there IS something with YongSeo. Well on Yong's side.

Hyun is too pure, she may be hiding her feelings... ^^ but I want small hints from her too~

Guest DJHinata

My god !! girls!! this thread is so fast !! *3*  i was away for 5 days and omg like 20 pages already XD awesome !!!  i'm so happy for all the news and comments , the photos, the translations, the links !! everything !! but i also sad because T_T wgm off for 2 weeks right? T_T aigoo ~~ we need to re-watch all the episode for not to feel alone T_T i feel alone when i can't watch the episodes !! But fightiing !! 

Thank you for all your comments !! i'm still reading all of them !! omg are so long !! i love it ~~ kissus for all !!! 

and almost scream when i saw to yong and  hyun together at inkigayo *·* So cute !! ♥ they are so perfect for eachother

Caliope - I am very impressed with your observation of the timing. If your theory is right, then this sat will be Daebak for our Yongseo!

I can only read this 동대문 = DongDaeMun, a place in Seoul.

Is the tweet really about WGM? I tried using an online translation, and it didnt quite make sense to me. Sorry.

Guest wallpaperfood

heartbreak and dreamyboo, I was just rewatching ep 30, and decided to check the thread out before I went to sleep, and was excited cos you guy mentioned the same scenes I was rewinding and watching in slowmo over n over again! Yeah, Hyun was being conservative pulling her tee down ^^...unsuccessful :P she's such a babe there! And she did not even make eye contact with the other 3 because she was probably shy. And about the standing close to each other thing, I'm sure they are used to it, it's just that this time they are touching.!! It's not the usual..

And yeah, I reckon Yong was checking her out when they were in the room together after the performance. She had on light violet eyeshadow and shimmery blush - neomu yeppuh. I think that's why he couldn't hold back smiling the smile that made the MCs spazz~

jnj, yes I won't lie to myself, I've got a pea brain too ><, couldn't follow on after 70% of the way -.-" , glad this place is back to cloud 9.

omg now I can't wait for MC Jake's tweet to be translated!!! Thanks lenovo!

Another pic where Hyun's in blue - a pic of her in this dress has already been posted here already, but I didn't know she was the ONLY one wearing blue, when her unnies are all wearing grey/black! <3

11012010-snsd.jpg 

Caliope, I love your idea for Hyun's present the best - I really hope there's a reply from her mom!!! A step closer...

--edit--

Just to make myself clear, I do understand that Inki is not the best to look for external-WGM interactions, being a different program and for a different purpose, HOWEVER, we can make the best out of what we managed to spot on Inki, right? :) Like, don't totally dismiss it as ''not useful'' :)

dreamyboo, i KNOW!!! I was kyaaa-ing like mad while watching!!! Hehe, that's why I find myself quoting you/referring to your posts so often! I swear it's twin-thinking! *hi 5*

Guest angg_jagiya

02.png?w=353

you are my love light that twinkles deep inside my heart

I'm Genie for you Girl ~~~ yonghwa

BLUE color of LOVE :wub::wub::wub:

MC JAke tweeted alreadY!!!

Translations please... people!!!

@miel Unnie --- BLUE: is the new color of LOVE!!!!!!

What was she thinking??? Brave girl!!! ahhh... the things we do for love!!!

google translation doesn't help at all! crazy.gif:sweatingbullets:

Exciting to the long complicated gate otgugyeongwateoyo .. ..

Ah .. .. You should make a chappaereogajwa ~ We Got Married!

wonder if he is talking abt yongseo or all 3 couples?

edit:

looks like he was not talking abt WGM... :sweatingbullets:

well, there's always tomorrow... ;)

Guest miel_1301

reposting miel's pic for dreamy haha

snsde.jpg

see that 3 fingers? its actually for Hoot.

earlier on, i thought she purposely got 3 fingers up so as not being obvious

as to do the Love Love Love sign ..

But jnj I don't find your initial observation to be absolutely incorrect. Why did I say so?

Because, I guess, the correct action for "HOOT" is like this as demonstrated by Seobaby with her Tiffany Unnie...

12886291632010110201324.jpg

And in that SNSD photo with her Unnies which I posted a page back, did she just make a combination of the "HOOT" and "LOVE" gestures? Hahaha!

And why is she the only one striking such pose? Aigoo! Seobaby, you are driving as crazy lately.

Hugs to some old gogumas that I am happy to chance upon in the thread---- jnj, dreamyboo, lenovo, ichigo_kawaii and SophiaPia.

dancer87, why have you been lurking for a long time when you've got some interesting sentiments which you should have shared even before? With regards to your post, I have long given credence to JGS's statement in his interview when the topic of Yong and Hyun in WGM had been brought up. Because honestly what has the man got to do with WGM if his statement was just to create a buzz as he isn't even a part of the program? His Seoul Fan Meeting was held, if my memory serves me right, last 05 September and to which YongHwa was in attendance. And that interview with him was conducted some 2 weeks after. I believe that what he revealed as his personal thoughts had something to do with what might have transpired in his [reunion] meeting with YongHwa. What is being alluded to by his use of the term "jealousy" in his statement is for me something intriguing to be dismissed.

Caliope and lenovo, thanks for MC Jake's twit. Let's wait for the kind-hearted gogumas' trans.

ichigo, dearie, I've been missing out on your art works lately because this old-timer goguma has been very very busy lately. Any FMVs you've made that I somehow missed?

wallpaperfood, I enjoyed reading your post as it was somehow oozing with so much "passion".

And aallyyaa, I am feeling the excitement in the tone of your post as I read it. It's like you're spazzing right in front of me. Hahaha!!!

As belated as I may seem, but I shall put forth nonetheless my 2 cents worth about the SBS Inki last Sunday...

In all honesty, I hadn't expected to see Hyun standing beside YongHwa on stage with her Unnies in their Comeback at Inki last Sunday. It was such a pleasant surprise for me for I had been expecting that she would be either standing at the back or if she stands in front, she would be positioned at the farthest end from the MCs. It was more than what I hoped for. And with her doing the DEMO for the "HOOT" dance was all the more an added treat.

And Yes! I concur with a few of the gogumas here who claim that the SBS Inkigayo appearance of Seobaby with her Unnies, with the YongSeo couple interaction, couldn't be the parameter that would best measure, with absolute certainty, the current YongSeo status in so far as their relationship outside of WGM is concerned. But neither should it be dismissed as conclusively lacking in merits. And I beg to differ from those few who said that YongHwa had been "indifferent". I, from my perspective, had seen something that for me was more than enough to allay a few doubts that might have stemmed from my inability to completely read this couple. I, once again, have seen the usual "self-restraining" YongHwa whom I have seen in the many episodes in WGM. Geez! He was obviously struggling to avoid, evade some "eye contact". And even SeoHyun for her part also did not manage to look directly at him at one point in the interview when she was seen obviously avoiding to make a gaze. I saw a YongHwa who was rather caught in a dilemma of conducting himself between what's professionalism vis-a-vis familiarity. And I am satisfied that he chose the former---displaying professionalism--- to carry himself before the audience in his conduct of being the program's MC doing his job of interviewing SNSD as guests.

To All Gogumas... Let's carry on with more of the HAPPY THOUGHTS simply because LIFE is short.

EDIT

--edit--

Just to make myself clear, I do understand that Inki is not the best to look for external-WGM interactions, being a different program and for a different purpose, HOWEVER, we can make the best out of what we managed to spot on Inki, right? :) Like, don't totally dismiss it as ''not useful'' :)

Yes, wallpaperfood! The SBS Inki YongSeo Interaction can never be dismissed as something "useless". Going through the posts about such topic of discussion, it was evident that the great majority of Gogumas here [including YOU and ME] have spotted "some things" [i.e. the 8 Unnies who seemingly were restraining themselves, too; the couple standing at such proximity; the brushing of their arms/shoulders...] which all managed to fall into a general consensus.

Re-posting this one particular capture for emphasis...

inkieye.jpg

According to glitterspark who initially posted this, "the very brief moment when their eyes met".

Thanks glitterspark.

This moment, no matter how brief, is still glaring to be ignored.

And I like how their hair had been styled. Both parted on one side. With Hyun's hair parted to the right with her left side tucked behind her left ear while YongHwa had his hair parted to the left, with his right side tucked behind his right ear. Their hair styles somehow facilitated their side glances. hahaha! Omo! Am I making sense here?

I was in twitter and people was talking about YongSeo adopting an african child :rolleyes:... but it turned out to this...

@osmyuki It is chinese fan's support=-=We use the name of yongseo to help a child in Africa^^

@cynthiahan

How daebak are the chinese fans aren´t they???

This is YongSeo power :wub:

EDIT: scatterbrain thank you thank you so much!!! Mc shippers never fail ^^