Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest xxraqSTAR

jajay seriously before i read your post i was like, so ok nothing special the comeback stage perf and the interview went smooth

i didn't know that such off cam scenes could be more sweet than the actual on-cam scene! it's a good thing that there is a gogumas

like you who will bother to share us what you've got from the baidu.. i will give you 10 gogumas!

Hi dreamyboo, crystal_malfoy, SophiaPia and Missmoomin101,

You're welcome~~ I'm just playing a small role as a messenger but when I saw this at Baidu, I can't help but imagine how my fellow soompi gogumas will go gaga over this! haha! Actually, the fellow Baidu gogumas had promised to bring back a more detailed BTS report later TOGETHER WITH FANCAM, so yeah.. I'll be waiting patiently because as a goguma villager, patience is indeed our greatest virtue! haha!

Anyway, I forgot to mention a few more points in the report, nothing major but still very cute!

First, more on the Inki BTS, it appears that the baidu goguma was lucky enough to have had personal interaction with our couple! She had actually managed to bring in the Yongseo cartoons drawn by Baidu gogumas and showed them to our couple :rolleyes: Hyun thought the drawings were very cute and a display of great effort, while Yong got all giddy on a particular one where they went fishing and held hands! OMO! :wub:

Second, the fan also appeared to have travelled to all the places visited by our couple and found that the WGM PDnim did a LOT of editing on our couple's segments. For example, it was mentioned that in the episode where they rode the overnight train to catch the sunrise, Hyun actually fell asleep on the train later and Yong was seen caringly covering her up with a blanket (LOVE LOVE LOVE). Also, in the episode where they donated blood, the reception staff mentioned that Yong helped Hyun into her jacket after she was done, but all these were left on the editing room floor! GRRRR!

I really hope that the PD can realize how much our couple is loved and will eventually release those sweet cuts to soothe our thirst!

Again, credits for the above go to the Baidu goguma forum.

I will come back with more news when there are more updates :)

jayjay, thanks for the infos and thanks to our fellow gogumas at Baidu Goguma forum. I just wish I was there to watch their actions off camera. 

I bet whatever happens off camera is 100 times sweeter than what actually happens on camera...biggrin.gif

Just watching them stare into each other eyes and break into that adorable & somehow meaningful smiles just melt your heart *sigh* *faint*

Well... Since I’ve posted all Yong’s letter to Hyun, I think I should at least do the same with Hyun’s letter to Yong.  Just wanna bring back the sweetness of Yongseo as we Gogumas wait for another beautiful Saturday to come quickly. Hyun wrote meaningful lines too... And have the same degree of shyness of listening to Yong reading them aloud...

Hyun’s 1st promise letter (during the 1st meeting – ep 2)

Hyun was surprised and laughed when Yong started to read the letter aloud. She was a bit shy too.

“Hello... I’m going to be your future wife, Seo Hyun.Eventhough we don’t really know each other, we ended up getting married. Inorder to inform U of my resolutions, I decided to write this letter to U. Ifinally turned 20, but lack experience in many things. Eventhough the whole marriage is along way ahead of me, I thought this would be a good preparation for my future. With an open mind, I’ll gladly enjoy this experience. Please treat me well. Seo Hyun.” wub.gif

Hyun’s notes on SNSD album for Yong (ep 4)

Hyun was really blushing as she laughed out of embarrassment and covered her face  when Yong read the notes in such a cheesy way kekeke....

“Yong oppa.. It’s still kind of awkward. I lack in many areas and I don’t  know a whole lot. Please be an understanding person. Thank U for making me feel comfortable. Each time we meet, the time we spend together is precious. Let’s make lots of good memories. Please treat me well... Yo  ̴ng”  wub.gif

Hyun’s 2nd promise letter in Jeongjodin (ep 9)

As I said, they wrote a 2nd promise letter before moving into the new house as husband and wife. But it was not shown.

Yong & Hyun Story Book (Hyun’s birthday present for Yong – ep 27)

“A long long time ago,there was a boy called ‘Yong’ and a girl called ‘Hyun’. They were much loved by the other village people. They landed in Jeondongjin after a long train journey... but it was raining. But... there were a few funny moments and it become another unforgettable good memory.

Eventhough it was completely empty, we decided to fill it up with beautiful things like drawing on white paper. To show her gratitude to Yong who is considerate and accomodates her, Hyun decided to do something for him. Happy Birthday to U Yong.” wub.gif 

Then, the couple ring appeared biggrin.gif wub.gif 

Guest waniey_haha

hye guyz.....firstly...tanx n a big hug x 1000000  to armedbattle ,,sun_sun n for all gogumas for the screencaps n gifts.....:wub::wub::wub:

personally ...I really love this episode....really n really LOVE IT...but sincerely i love all episode hahaha....................

for this episode there are 2 sentences that make me super grinning n giggles.........

yong : I must be crazy...

remember ..this part is when hyun want to read the guidebook...

why i love it.... because.yeah he was clearly super shy at that moment..n  of coz a lot of effort needed to complete those guide+love book...kekeke....but when he said something like dat...i just can think of yeah yoong u're crazy ...u're crazy in love with hyunn....n it's obviously shown on your guidebook....u sacrifice ur time...put major effort on that book.(searching on the internet n for the food picture ) aigoo yoong,,,,.eventhough u r very busy person..only those who r in love being very shy in front of his love's one....only those who r in love dare to sacrifice a lot of things just because to capture her heart ..yes ...he really want to capture n get hyun's heart.. :wub::wub::wub:

in yong's letter :

" from the start , although so many things have happened to us , these are all unforgettable memories to me whenever i think of them.."

i dont know why i felt so excited because of that phrase...it just me or i'm being delusional thinking that based on that phrase. yong was telling that he alwayz think about their memories together.op coz i want to believe that.. i just want to say that ..when u're missing some then u'll think about the memories you shared together..n to be specific..yeah when u love someone u'll alwayz n  unconsciously u'll think of that person....

i really think that they were struck by the cupid arrows....:wub: :wub::wub:

p/s : their gift in each event was beyond my imagination....as we all know " alwayz expect the unexpected from YONGSEO couple "

oh ya, thanks uolam for betty's trans :) sorry forgot to thank u -.-" <-- has got memory problem LOL

thanks crystal, for the MV~! that MV reminded me of hachimitsu's FBI work! i totally forgot abouty it! i wonder why were there 2 uniforms of hyun's? one was on the bed & the other one of the sofa? so that was pre-planned & yongseo both knew about it before hand? umm i feel a bit sad about that... knowing that those scenes were scripted. someone cheer me up :P

oh ya that cap in inki... LOL!!! i'd like to believe that they were looking at each other hahaha :w00t: maybe they did some kinda eye language there. they're good at that right! ekkeekek

edit:

omigoshhh jajay~!!!! u're killing me here! LOL danggg LOVE U FOR SPILLING SOME BEANS!! :wub: wow... really, i'm feeling a bit delusional here! *faints* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :w00t:

crystal: aigoooooo aigooooooo my bad!!! ahhh so it's like that! haha yay~ u've made me light up again! :wub: kamsahamnida~

Guest Joh-Eun

It was so nice of Hyun's unnie's to greet Yong after their duet. The cheer's "You're so swah-vey" :D seems to be a green light signal that the inlaws have finally approved him as Hyun's husband. This should lessen Yong's intimidation against all the girls. Remember, right before knocking st SNSD's room to pick up Hyun, he seems to have lost his balance again.

It looks like it's not just Hyun who can't take her eyes off when she sees her partner performing. I caught Yong moving his body as if he was dancing.

And why was he doing "beautiful eyes" when Hyun said the duet wasn't as bad as she thought it'd be??? I didn't know how to react. Hyun probably couldn't take more than what she could with those adorable eye-ship that's why she laughed and let go of his eyes. 

When Yong got confused with whom she's closer with, then Hyun said "with the others", you can hear one of the staff laughed. Aigoo, Yong's embarrassed again. :( This may still be part of Hyun's push and pull act.

Seriously, they look exhausted once they arrived home. I can only imagine, having to work 10 or 12 or 14 hours that day, and barely even getting 4 or 2 hrs of sleep. :wacko:  The thought of having not to see each other for a while after that night made them both look so tired and sad.

And geez the uniform... another thing that's really interesting about country's like Korea, is that they have stylish and cute school uniforms. And Hyun loves hers, like loving studying, loving being in school with her schoolmates. Her excitement was priceless. And Yong's "ahahaha...Aigoo-aigoo" was so funny.

Was is just me, or was seeing things? I think I saw one of the crew's reflection in their bedroom mirror. The cameraman, probably, taking a closer shot at what Hyun was putting in her bag.

Yong really sometimes is caught off guard with Hyun's cuteness. His reaction when Hyun came out donned with the uniform was :w00t: .

But he was quite shy to look at her from head to toe, and when he couldn't resist it, he proceeded to examining her look.

One of the traits that I would like Hyun to learn from Yong, "paying attention". Yong has demonstrated this in more than one occassion (predominantly Hyun's mannerisms). This time it was really touching that he would even remember such a random thing like wanting to wear a uniform again and eat red bean rice. How thoughtful is that?

I agree with so many of you. With YongSeo, it's not so much like We Got Married, but it's more kinda We Are Dating. I remember back in highschool, my friends and I hang out at my bestfriends fast food store once our boyfriends have dropped us after school.

It looks like what they're eating is like our version of "halo-halo" here in  the Philippines.

Anyway, it was breaking my heart when Yong continuously kept hinting Hyun that it was their 200th day. When Hyun said why do they need to exchange gifts after the special duet, Yong's expression when he closed his eyes was like saying "OMG, this is too much to hadle, have to spit it out, she's so clueless". So I thought thats what he meant with "Spit", like finally telling her what's he's getting at. But it was literally "spiffTT". Isn't it kinda rude. In any case, Yong feels comfortable to kid around like that because he knows that they are much more closer now.

He did look so frustrated and helpless though,when Hyun said she had nothing for him. Seriously, another thing I LOVE about YongSeo is that they look so cute the moment you sense that one of them starts to act sulky.

EYE-SHIP, EYE-SHIP... you guys may be right. Though they are lacking from the "skinships department", they definitely make the most out of their eye contacts. When Hyun couldn't get what the 200 badge means, Yong looked like he was pleading, Hyun looked at him with sparkling "I won't give in" eyes. Please make a GIF of that scene. Puh-leeze.

If I was him, I would really thought so too that Hyun has forgotten. She was a very good actress here. But she couldn't come up with another spiel so she just bowed down her head maybe thinking "Oh God, how long Can I pull this off :sweatingbullets: ".

Looks like Seulong, at one point or another, maybe right. Yong is spoiling her with gifts and lotta surprises. Hyun's eyes were like :w00t: at the mention of another gift. She clasped her hands in excitement. I kept repeating that scene. Hyun was so adorable like a kid.

After this, I've confirmed that Yong couldn't be a pretender. He kept checking the crew while he was attempting to get the notebook out of his bag. 

No offense, most men doesn't really do stuff like remembering anniversarries and making a diary...?blush.gif  Just like the MC's I couldn't contain my reaction when he finally showed the notebook. Hyun looked so eager but he looked so embarrassed. This required a lot of research and hard work and thoughtfullness. He must be thinking "why am I doing this". This time I fell in love with Yong for Hyun gazillion times as I've fallen in love with the 2 of them before. Neomo kyopta. 

For a girl who looked at the notebook with so much interest, Hyun must be so happy and touched. She looked so cute when she was trying to compare the real Yong from the Yong on the picture. I sense a little warning for Yong that as long as it's a common fan who hugs him, it's acceptable, otherwise we'll see a jealous side of Hyun.

I love that picture caught when she visited him right after the CN Blue concert. It looked like a scene from a movie. It gives us fans happiness and satisfaction that in one way or another they do make contact and see each other off WGM shoots.

These 2 are so real. Yong's uncontainable shyness and romantic moves like this is just too much to be mistaken. He wasn't even really required to make that to begin with. He could have just done a one on one with her about Japan Lifestyle.

I am happy that Yong has thought Hyun another important thing about being in a relationship. Oh how I really wish that Hyun would fall head over high stiletto heels for Yong:D . She was lost for words and can only say she is deeply moved and grateful.

Hyun's last expression when she took out the box, was like a confirmation "This is it, my turn to give back my love, poor Yong, I'll end your misery, I'm sorry".

Kyahhhh. These memories serves more than enough vitamins and food intake can give me to last for another week. Till Saturday.

좋은 밤 되세요

Guest Crystal392

uolam21: I've been checking past pages but for some reason I can't find it =/ Can you post it again please? So it will be easier to find, I am sure some Gogumas like me haven't read the translation of the notebook. Please *puppy eyes* :lol:^_^:)

jajay: OMO thanks thanks thanks for sharing that info from Baidu Gogumas! They are awesome! ^^ and there IS a fancam? *dies of happiness* Can't wait until those Goguma upload it and share it with us! Tell them that we are super happy. Awww I really hope MBC will share more edited cuts through their webpage. *using Gogumas powers*

THANKS BAIDU GOGUMAS! ^___^

redrev: I enjoyed so much reading your post. :D

dreamyboo: Actually the uniform was originally on the sofa, Hyun~ peered from the door because she couldn't find the socks and saw the uniform :) After that Hyun took it (from the living room) and put it on the bed when Yong went to the bathroom to change, she peered again from the door to see if Yong was gone and then she ran and grabbed the backpack and took it to the bedroom to hide the gift(s) she had prepared for Yong~, in that moment the uniform was already in the bed because she had put it there a few moments ago; lunasol explained it a few pages ago :P

waniey_haha: Yeap, always expect the unexpected from uri YongSeo ;)

Joh-Eun: Yeah, both must have been super tired. That's why Yong asked Hyun if his eyes were red (from tiredness) xD About the cameraman thing, yeap actually lunasol posted something about it a few pages ago :P I love reading looong posts so reading yours was a pleasure. Can't wait to next Saturday either :D

jayjay....big thanks to you for those bts tidbits :)  I have been refreshing this thread after every post I read hoping for more stories of this afternoons Inki episode and  I am really hoping and wishing that YongSeo really end up together in real life:wub:

wow those fan account ,nice to see there a fellow goguma couple fans that watch inkigayo today,also gonna share this news

[NEWS] SNSD’s Seohyun Watches C.N Blue’s Concert!

101031_seohyun_cnblue_concert.jpg

Sharp-eyed fans at Baidu noticed a very interesting picure in the handmade notebook YongHwa gave to SeoHyun in Episode 30. This scene appeared for just a split second, but it was enough to show that SeoHyun did indeed attend CNBLUE’s first concert on July 31st.

There was a news report that mentioned her being there; but with the recent ‘mildang’ episode, confusing time jumps on WGM and lack of fan accounts there was some doubt to how true this was.

It’s nice to know then that SeoHyun was indeed there to support her Yong-nampyeon and his band. Hope we get to see Yong at an SNSD concert one of these days too ;)

As a comparison here are YongHwa and SeoHyun’s outfit on that Day:

101031_cnblue.jpg

*YongHwa backstage after the concert

101031_snsd_yulti_farewell_stage.jpg

*SeoHyun at Yuri and Tiffany's farewell stage on MBC Music Core earlier that day

(some of her unnies go to 2pm concert after that show,meanwhile seohyun go to cn blue concert)

Here are some news related to Seohyun watched CNBlue concert –>

Credit: 양지원 기자 [jiwon221@joongang.co.kr]

Translation: typicalharu@soshified.com

As posted by clumsy@soompi

Taken from SMTownjjang@wordpres

Guest wallpaperfood

jajay, thank u soooo much for the info! The thread was getting a bit dead until you came. When i read it, i was like, "aHAH, that sounds like uri Yongseo couple that we know and love!". I hope lovekin is satisfied by this precious precious info. hehehe. I know I TOTALLY am.

heartbreak_warfare22, you're right - Yongseo is so simple, that's why we can observe without the fancy backdrop, exposing the raw sentiments we want!

I can't believe PD cut so many scenes! So Yong was already helping Hyun into her jackets since ep 8?! I thought she only first let him do it in ep 10 - goes to show you how PD spotted a gold story about awkward polar opposites coming together...he wanted us to wait for it, and I'm partially glad he did - I think it was well worth the wait. I go crazy waiting and I don't know why I do it to myself (it's almost masochistic in a way, lol), but ep27's climax can rival any movie/drama/manga/novel anytime!

Anywayzzz, omg I need to spazz about their off-cam interactions! The fact that Hyun walked over to Yong herself, not caring about SBSvsMBC and whatnot, reminds me of Hyun's yellow elephant leaning on Yong's blue one (in ep30, after they leave the house) - about Hyun depending on Yong. Aww <3. It also reminds me of the time Yong said Hyun's presence calms him down onstage (MC-ing with Yuri). Sigh, these two lovebirds...

I KNEW they would be whispering. I imagined it in my head already, cos I didn't believe they just stood awkwardly like that the whole time. So my dreams literally came true, go figure. Whispering is also such an intimate thing to do!!!! *dies*. Instead of joking/making the mood with other sis-in-laws - which is what you'd expect him to do, since he doesn't like making things obvious - he WHISPERS to Seohyun and Seohyun only. Cut the other 2 MCs and 8 unnies out of the picture. :P

And Yong bothering to learn the dance moves is cute. Yong doesn't like to dance, especially in front of 9 gorgeous superhuman females in the form of SNSD...Why would he bother to learn it unless it's to amuse Hyun/excuse to bond with her? Can't imagine him standing with other girl groups and willingly letting them teach him the dance off-camera (unless all the MCs are doing it)...

The pat on the shoulder is brilliant. Just like Hyun's mini shoulder pats to Yong. This couple is becoming more alike day by day, eh? ^^

Singing along to Hoot shows how he cares for his Buin's activities :) It just came out recently, but SOMEone's been looping it! He must be a bit sad Hyun doesn't get more lines. And mimicking her catwalk is DAEBAK!!! Now I know that everytime he listens to Hoot and her line comes on, he's picturing her doing the sexy walk, it's the one move he does by himself, so he obviously enjoys it...and her...XD

nitenite Gogumas :). When I wake up tomorrow, I better see some fancam uploads! There had better be some hardcore Goguma shippers in the audience holding hi-quality cameras dammit!!!

Guest uolam21

uolam21: I've been checking past pages but for some reason I can't find it =/ Can you post it again please? So it will be easier to find, I am sure some Gogumas like me haven't read the translation of the notebook. Please *puppy eyes* :lol:^_^:)

how can anyone resist you my dear? here it is again...

this is a translation of yong's letter to hyun, courtesy of betty from the sweet potato days blogspot:

Seohyun’s survival guide in japan

I. Japan Airport

I know hyun’s Japanese is not bad, BUT, in case you cant remember, please refer to this book!

-first of all, show the flight-attendance’s your flight tickets

- then just follow their instructions

haha, you will find your seat if you follow these, easy right? Hehehe~

also, if hyun wants to know how long it takes to get to japan, just ask them: 

(some Japanese letters)

Before I went to japan, I only could speak a few Japanese words, I couldn’t 

understand most of them, everyone is Japanese there~

When you come back from japan, please don’t tell me “im not the girl you used to 

know before (lyrics of OH!)” you cant do that ok!

You are already the top star in korea and now you advance to japan, this is 

different from my situation where I went to japan before I debut in korea, there 

will definitely be differences, but we have the same dream right, snsd fighting!

Hehe, for me, the custom when you arrive at japan was really hard! Fighting

II. Dorm life

The dorm life of snsd and cnblue will definitely be different! So please look at this when necessary!

1) buying stuff when you want to fill up the refrigerator with food, go to a shop in shibuya, 

they have many Korean chillies, yummy~ you should try them!

2) how to use the toilet.  in japan the show and the toilet are separated, please don’t forget, also, it is 

a tradition that they always fill up a bucket of water just in case things that might happen

3) the use of bicycles when you go to convenient stores, you can use bicycles, we often used that too!

4) I don’t really understand this part, as it’s not fully translated! Sorry

5) Power charge 110 V.  This is the most important thing! In korea our power charge is 220v,  at first we 

didn’t know the differences and we had lots of electronics, so we were in a 

panic! So you must remember to bring adaptors!

6) foods that we usually ate

7) suggested food when dining out it’s all about beef (cant really translate this part, he just said he likes to 

eat beef tongue, and asked hyun to try a Japanese restraurant, A SET) 

and then he talked about the various food in japan, such as ramen

8) clothing stores.  there are lots of famous stores, I suggest TOPSHOP where you can find overseas top

designers’ clothing, we used to go there whenever we had time and then he talked about other places,

but I cant translate them, since they are location names

9) When you really miss your husband, here’s your husband’s fotobook! Yong has started asian tour, here’s Singapore,,,

Here’s the picture in hong kong hotel, (the one where he lyed on the sofa) missing hyun~at the same time hyun’s

performing in japan~looking forward to it!

This is when I get back from singpore to korea, lots of fans were waiting for us

THE END! ENJOY! BY BETTY^^

translation of cn blue's letters to hyun, courtesy of BETTY from the sweet potato days blogspot:

Letters to hyun

To hyun~~ (from yong)

Finally its my turn now~hopefully this book will be useful for you, although it might look tattered, but I really did it attentively, please accept my sincerity. I know you still feel a bit sad about what I did,,,actually at that time I felt there was invisible walls between us two, I wanted to break the wall so I started the push-and-pull thing, please do understand me, ok? Because yongseo couple is the best! Hehe! A lot happened during the long time we spent together,I think they will become unforgettable memories,you have to keep those memories in mind,survive your life in japan and come back! Also, please keep this book with you everywhere you go. Thank you a lot hyun~

To sister-in-law

Seohyun! Hello! Im your friend, everyone’s friend jongshin, first of all, congratulate the yongseo couple on ur 200th day~300th day, 1000 day, for a long time~stay sweet with our yong! Although there are times when yong behave like a childish and naughty boy, he really put a lot of effort in trying to get close with you!yong really want to, but not forcing you, want you to speak “normal?(I don’t know how to put it, like speak without respect terms?)”, so that you can become even closer! I heard that you are advancing to japan, it will surely be daebak! This book consists of very useful contents, please look thoroughly, fighting! Yongseo couple fighting!

To sister-in law!

Hello, seohyun, hahah, im joyhun (sorry not sure how to spell his name, haha), really thankful to see, since our brother married with you, he’s becoming more cheerful now! I know you will do well, I believe! In japan, fighting too! (although this doesn’t sound right, but im just doing a direct translation) snsd will occupy japan!

This one’s from minyuk:

I saw it from news that snsd is advancing into japan, snsd finally is advancing to japan, it will be daebak! Surprisingly, you will find this book more useful than anyother travel guidebooks. It will be helpful for you! Yongseo couple Please stay happy for a long time~yong who asked me to write such a letter so late at night looks really romantic, if seohyun receives this you will definitely be touched with tears! Also, we hope your happy married life will continue! Congratulate on ur 200th day! Seohyun fighting! Snsd advancing into japan fighting!yongseo couple fighting!

From cnblue drummer minyuk! 

Guest monie1909

uolam21 thank you for bring in the translation of the guide book..Yong was so detailed.I bet he didnt want Hyun to go through the same hardship and trouble that he had to go through by himself in his early days at japan.maybe he knew that he cant do much help about the fans or the promotion, so he tried his best to let Hyun know everything that help her new life at japan a bit easier than he used to go through even thing as small as how to use the toilet,the adapter charger,food to eat.The small litte things that actually play big role to ensure the smoothness in our daily life.I'm so touched with his thots.

jajay gosh,you are angel..Yongseo is sweet..haha..i knew that we shouldnt be fool by this two twice.thats what happen to me during the mucore mc with yuri last june.i was upset because of the akwardness between them only to realize 4 months later (in BTS VOD that was recently release by MBC) that they were totally comfortable and sweet behind TV camera.I hope someone will share the fancams soon.

dreamyboo actually there wasnt two sets of uniform..it was the same uniform and bag that was shown outside the door's room.As lunasol explain it was some kind of 'double imposed' by a very bad editing to cover up the cameraman at the door,so they use the earlier footage where the uniform and the bag is still outside.Its hard to explain without the picture,you should read back lunasol's earlier post about that.

crystal..thanks for the pic..it did look like the spot each other.it was the time,yong was calling for gain except for gain was on his left side..hehe.And yeah,about the goguma power..It proven to be working so many times in goguma land,right. :D Yeah,i believe that.

Seriously,there were so much to spazz..love reading everyone post and insight..i hope to see some fancams later.. :D

Guest Crystal392

shawie: Me too :wub:

GeumJanDi: THanks for sharing that :D

wallpaperfood: OMG We Gogumas think alike! :lol: can you believe I was going to post a screencap of the two Thai elephants? I saw that screencap at dcmarried and loved it so decided to share it here. hehehe When Yong~ danced all the unnies laughed (specially Taeyeon) and Hyun~ covered her face laughing xD hahahaha soo cute

monie: Yeah that's the funny thing, if you notice almost everyone is looking at the opposite side of where SNSD is standing. But Yong is looking at where SNSD is standing and Hyun isn't spazzing with her unnies but lifting her head ^_^ It can be a coincidence or it can be that they were looking at each other ;) Goguma Powers ftw!

uolam21: Thanks soo much! (And thanks Betty and Baidu Gogumas!). Soo sweet of Yong~ :) Hyun~ must have been soo touched :tears::wub:

~Yong & Hyun~

elephants.jpg

cr:dcmarried

jayjay... chinchaaa... kamsa hamnida :)... My heart went really degeun degeun after reading your post... thank you for bring the badiu news here :wub:, I´m so happy, can´t wait for fancams ^^.

About Inki it self, well you said it all, so I´m going to say that I´m so loving their shyness... I think with that they are telling us a lot (and it is worth to spazz about)...

Thanks a lot gogumas:  

crystal_malfoy, monie1909, uolam21, wallpaperfood, GeumJanDi , shawie829, dreamyboo, waniey_haha, Joh-Eun , redrev, xxraqSTAR, ladylia257, SophiaPia and everyone else...

Thanks to the gogumas who bring the inki links here too, the translation of the letters, gifs, news and everything ^^

We only need to be patience and I´m sure we will be getting the best stuff ever!! fancams we are waiting for you :wub:

Edit: ¬¬ I´m sorry guys, topped page... lets post Inki links again?

Interview

winner (I´m spazzing about Adam too)

and jayjay post while we are waiting for fancams

jajay, on Today, 06:09 AM, said: Dear fellow gogumas,

Credits to Baidu goguma forum:

1. Before the SNSD interview started, Yoona was  standing between Hyun and Yong, but later the standing arrangement  changed and became the way it was (H and Y standing together). It was  mentioned that Hyun just naturally went to stand beside Yong without  anyone telling her to do so!

2. In between takes when the cameras were not on them, our couple were  whispering into each other's ear from time to time, and Hyun was busy  teaching Yong the arrow-shooting dancesteps! Cute!

3. After the interview before SNSD left the stage, Yong gave Hyun a pat on her shoulder! :wub:

4. During SNSD's Hoot performance, Yong was watching the performance  seriously from below the stage and singing along the entire song! When  he had to go back up the stage to get ready to MC, he mimicked his  buin's catwalk steps as he walked up the stairs of the stage! hahaha!

ok this is my first time contributing to this forum, and I hope this has  not been posted yet! Big thanks to the great goguma fellas at Baidu!  Without them we would've have known about this spazzworthy tidbits!

Anyway, I forgot to mention a few more points in the report, nothing major but still very cute!

First, more on the Inki BTS, it appears that the  baidu goguma was lucky enough to have had personal interaction with our  couple! She had actually managed to bring in the Yongseo cartoons drawn  by Baidu gogumas and showed them to our couple :rolleyes:  Hyun thought the drawings were very cute and a display of great effort,  while Yong got all giddy on a particular one where they went fishing  and held hands! OMO! :wub:

Second, the fan also appeared to have travelled to all the places  visited by our couple and found that the WGM PDnim did a LOT of editing  on our couple's segments. For example, it was mentioned that in the  episode where they rode the overnight train to catch the sunrise, Hyun  actually fell asleep on the train later and Yong was seen caringly  covering her up with a blanket (LOVE LOVE LOVE). Also, in the episode  where they donated blood, the reception staff mentioned that Yong helped  Hyun into her jacket after she was done, but all these were left on the  editing room floor! GRRRR!

I really hope that the PD can realize how much our couple is loved and  will eventually release those sweet cuts to soothe our thirst!

Again, credits for the above go to the Baidu goguma forum.

I will come back with more news when there are more updates :)                                                 

thanks jayjay

Hello goguma... I'm done watching the latest episode of WGM and the interview at Inkigayo. You know what, I just can't stop smiling and smiling again when I watched it. OMG... the latest episode is lovely... The best part I love is when Yong give the journal to Hyun. He is so shy,,, maybe he shy because he never expect that he will make such journal. And a lot of people will know about it because it's brodcasted. I'm sure  that not many boy will make something like that. That's why Yong is different.w00t.gif

From this episode, I got to know that Yong is really a wonderful man. I know that he is so busy, busiest than the other CN Blue members.  And he is a leader, He must handling a lot of thing at the same time.  But, Yong is still have a time to make the gift with his own hand. He can just  bought something nice for her, but he choose to make a handmade journal even though he has a very busy schedule. He is so amazing.... I never known a guy as  amazing as Yong.wub.gif

I can feel Yong is slowly fell in love for Hyun. And I feel that Hyun is the same. Their gaze for each other is saying ,more than word, that they fell in love in each other. And I really doubt that it's just an act. If what we saw is just an act, they must be receive an award for best actor because they can deceive a lot of Yongseo lover. So, I believe that they are really fell in love. And I will very happy when they end WGM with a decision to dating each other and get married for real someday. That's my wish... Jayjay.. thanks for sharing a great report from Baidu.. hugh u tight. I'm so happy when I read your post. I will wait patiently for the fancam. 

I want to share a list about Yong's gift to Hyun :

•  

straw pick in ep 1

• first letter, socks couple, cup couple, and ring couple in ep 2

A book about love relationship in ep 3

A mini guitar and a guide book to play guitar in ep 4

write couple's memo at restaurant in ep 5

CN Blue's CD from their japanese album in ep 6

Buy a movie (avatar) ticket for their 22th day in ep 8

An apologies picture book in ep 11

A gift from thailand in ep 14

A genie dance (it's a punishment, but we can considered it as a gift for Hyun right?laugh.gif) in ep 18

A two row goguma field in ep 26

A necklace in ep 27

Make a pin to celebrate their 200th day in ep 29

A date in school uniform in ep 30

A handmade guide to survive at Japan

UOlam21... thanks for sharing the translation hugh u... Goguma lovers are so amazing. I love u all...

It's almost 11.30 pm in my place, I must sleep now.

Good night goguma.. bye bye...

bee_ichigowub.gif

Guest mrsjoker

I was just about to call the day off and go the goguma dreamland, but i thought just wanted to check the thread for the last time incase there's some new news and more spazzing and it turns out i'm right. yaaaay... now i can face another week with an injection of goguma powers...woot woot... :lol:

@uolam21 : ah yes...i forgot to thank BETTY for the original translation and You for posting it up here... :lol:

@Wallpaperfood : Thank you for saying that my revelation are well expressed, because at times i think i'm overdoing my analysis on YongSeo, but what can i do apparently i'm having a YongSeo OCD symptoms.  and i must say the same for your post because it is always insightful, keep them coming... ^_^

@dreamyboo : *blushing* I am a fan of your post too and actually i am a fan of every single amazing goguma's here. :lol:

@redrev : aaakkkkk... thank you for posting Yong and Hyun letters to each other, it sure brings back more sweetness to this thread.

@jayjay : T.H.A.N.K.  Y.O.U for being such an angel and posting those BTS revelation to this thread. yes. i'll be waiting for the fancam... wooohooooo...seriously you have made my day. tommorow is monday for me and god knows i need some major mood booster and voila there you are. jinja...jinja kamsahamnida!! :)

oh and a BIG THANK YOU to all the amazing baidu gogumas too

My fellow gogumas...Thank you for all of your amazing post, screencap, translation, link, artwork and many more amazing stuff... i can't name you all but i do read each post and i am truly happy for being part of this amazing thread.

I'll bid goodnight for now... see you for more spazzing tommorow. :)

Guest raindrops_919

HUGS my GOGUMA family  :wub:

i'm totally insane rite now thinking what might happen at inki today, with this amazing fan account info from baidu, i'm getting more crazily excited  :w00t: OMOOOO ottokeee??? my mind running wild, how come they're so sweet like this?? just a little grow of uri yongseo each week we fall so deep into this couple 

they rarely have skinship, we're okey with that..

they're not romantic like other couple, we're fine with it..

they look more like dating couple then married couple, we're happy enough to share every single detail of their ordinary step

their relationship grow a little at a time, learn to fly together in this journey, but it touch our heart with this warm feeling we missed for such a long time..

they show little affectionate, we're dying HAPPILY

they give a little caring moments, we're going to heaven..

they haven't said any love statement, but we do believe in the world best eyeship couple, uri yongseo love each other so deep

no matter what the reason they meet, it's destiny who decide them to become one

no matter how long it takes for us to wait, we already know they are meant for each other

what will happen to me if they hug? if they kiss?? if they really dating??? if they really get married someday in the future??? can i be more happier than this? what the hell yongseo do to me?? how come they bring such a lot of happiness for me without even trying!!

i am RAINDROPS919 confess that i am 100% pure blood YongSeo Goguma villagers, i never ever fangirling over someone like this before, not even in my teenage era!! 

Guest saraisha

Hello all Gogumas!!!! I have been lurking ard e room for awhile now and I gotta say u guys are totally JJANG!!! OMG soooooo many goodies in here and really reading ur posts makes me smile continuously...

I have been watching e YongSeo couple since day one and at first I was thinking dat Hyun is too young to be on e show. She has never dated before and she has never had any interest in guys. At dat time CNBlue had just debuted and Yong had dis rocker image. I wasn't too sure if he was e best choice for Hyun. Then slowly the couple developed and my perception towards Yong changed. I was so impressed wif how patient and accommodating Yong was towards Hyun's inexperience and innocence. It was hard to see such a characteristic coming from someone who is only 21(20) years of age. Guys at dat age are usually out to have fun. I think dat was his intention in e first few episodes, to just be in e show for fun and it's a job. But as times go by, I think he fell for Hyun's charms and became more invested in e relationship. You could tell he wanted to get closer to Hyun. Rem e episode in e train where he held her hand but she was shocked by e skinship and he did not go further. He did not want to rush things for her or force her into it. I think he wanted her to be ready and wanting the skinship. That itself proved to me dat e relationship of YongSeo is truly real. If he was just in for e fun or did not bother bout her he would have not bothered bout being patient. Seriously, which guy will have e patience to wait 6 mths to hold hands wif his partner?? Hahahah...

I think dat e push-pull incident was something dat is really impt to their relationship and I agree to Yong doing such a thing. Although if it happened to me I would most probably have left him. Haha!!! But Hyun is no ordinary woman. The incident was impt coz it changed e dynamics if e relationship. All this while, Hyun was just going wif e flow of e show and din really show her true feelings. She did some but it wasn't really showing if she cared much bout e relationship. But even after 2-4 weeks of Yong being cold to her, she stuck ard and was concerned wif wat happened to Yong. Seriously again, who would stick around for so long?? Hahah... Dat in itself showed me how real again dis relationship is.

The past few episodes have been wonderful in e showcasing of the developments of two individuals. How they grew as a person because of each other and how they grew to be a couple. Yong and Hyun showing their aegyo to each other... The intense eye stares... Gosh one can literally feel e heat thru e screen!!! Haha... I really enjoy watching this couple and will anticipate much more in e future....

PS - I was totally jumping for joy when they held hands!! My husband was looking at me like I'm one crazy chick.. Haha... And I actually teared wen I read e translated part to his msg for Hyun in e journal. I could feel his sincerity for her and how much he actually wanted to break down the walls between them. Sori if its a long winded post or many I thinks but just wanna join in spazzing wif u guys... Hope u dun mind...

Guest glitterspark

seems like everyone at gogumaland is spazzzing like shizzzz over inkigayo... <3333333

well i paid alot of attention to the interview cut and took some caps:

the very brief moment where their eyes met

inkieye.jpg

noticed that hyun wifey's eyes were sparkling right after the 'eyeship' (or maybe it's my delusions)

inkispark.jpg

yong glanced at his buin

inkilook.jpg

then quickly looked away

inkilookaway.jpg

i love how they're together right in the centre... it seems like they are the main leads for the interview~~

EDIT: how stupid of me... didn't thank the very generous contributors for their translations, wallies <3, opinions and BTS fanaccounts...

i don't have much experience in relationships, so i can't interpret certain signs and actions correctly...

so thanks to those who shared their ramblings and 'essays'!! some of you guys should be relationship consultants XDDDD

Thanks to everyone for posting all the Inkigayo news/pictures/links!! I was soo happy to see that our couple was standing beside one another during SNSD's interview!! :D After watching the interview I was slightly disappointed that there didn't seem to be much interaction between the two :( BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH TO jayjayfor giving us some behind-the-scenes info on our couple! They're so cute I just can't stand it :) This might have been posted earlier but were they for sure wearing their couples rings today??