Kate Beckinsale & 90210, Jessica Lowndes Look Alike

elizabeth

Guest bubblepeach

I don't really see it. Kate Beckinsale reminds me of the girl that looks just as beautiful waking up in the morning as she did at dinner last night, the other girl just seems like a normal pretty girl that wears a lot of make-up.

I agree.

Kate is just so gorgeous. Such a natural beauty. And she's got amazing eyes.

Seriously, I think she's in the top 5 of most beautiful hollywood actress. Well, according to me anyway.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

Kate Beckinsale is GORGEOUS. the other girl is pretty, but like a downgraded, less classy version. other than the nose, theres really no similarity.

Guest Stolen_waters

Kate's got the "Girl next door" look and Jessica has this "sexy and easy" look to me. Love Kate Beckinsale:)

I agree. I agree. :)

I love Kate Beckinsale too. For me, she's one of the prettiest celebrities in Hollywood.

Guest SweetSerein

wowwww...they do look very similar. Kate looks more mature and looks very pretty...Jessica on the other hand looks younger so she has a cuter look.

Jessica is the poor man's Kate.

I disagree. Jessica is too hot to be the poor mans Kate. I prefer Jessica's eyes. I can see the resemblence though.

Archived