What are some good places to hang out in Seattle?

Guest psquare6806

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest psquare6806

Oh man, I like you already! Who would have known that one of my little sister's friends go on soompi. You're very mature for your age, unlike my sister. <_< I have shinhwa's 8th poster, but I haven't put that one up yet. It's folded! *DIES* I can't stand folded posters..even though I have like...two. But that was only because it was from the photoalbum. Haha. I NEED MORE SHINHWA POSTERS! But I barely have room for them. Probably like...two more maybe? Haha.

LOL Yes. I think it was your posters that introduced me to Shinhwa, LOL I fell in love with Dongwan that day. :blush:

Nah I'm not mature, when you get to know me, I won't shut up. Just ask tammy. :)

i go to the same school as your sister too, lol.

seattle meet sounds like fun. (: we should schedule a day in the summer or something because i need to get out of this damn oven i call my house. we should have it at like the chinatown festival or bite of seattle or something. hold up a big sign that says 'SOOMPIERS MEET HERE!' lol, that'd be damn awesome.

LOL. It's like holding a sign that says 'Tammy' , hella scary to see your own name.

I'd suggest the Bite of Seattle; it starts on July 21 and ends the 23rd.

YES! Freeload off ALL their food.

Guest trishc

My Friends and I have run out of places to hang out. Whether it's Seward Park, Westlake Center, Chinatown, we've run out so I was wondering and Seattle Soompi Members Knew any intresting places to hang out, or what are your favorites?

personally, I like to go to the Museums and gardens ;)

Guest jirappo.

:lol: Hey, if we get one more Seattle/Seattle area intro post, we get our own thread. XD

we had our own thread before, but noone posted in it so it turned into the montreal thread, lol.

Guest philmein

Phil?!? Haven't talked to you in a long time. How's it going?

hahaa

how are you dear?

Life is good as usual; going to college and etc.. MUAHAHA

Anyways, what about you?

Guest chickyl3aby

seattle meet sounds like fun. (: we should schedule a day in the summer or something because i need to get out of this damn oven i call my house. we should have it at like the chinatown festival or bite of seattle or something. hold up a big sign that says 'SOOMPIERS MEET HERE!' lol, that'd be damn awesome.

i agree!! i think we should all meet up, i'm up for it! i think one of the up coming festivals would b a good time to meet up, hopefully i don't have to work then -_-!!!

Guest psquare6806

i agree!! i think we should all meet up, i'm up for it! i think one of the up coming festivals would b a good time to meet up, hopefully i don't have to work then -_-!!!

Haha, if that's the case, we should have a soompi meet. although the idea of meeting someone on soompi freaks me out. :lol:

hahaa

how are you dear?

Life is good as usual; going to college and etc.. MUAHAHA

Anyways, what about you?

what the fuzzle? you're in college already? Hahaha. it's been THAT long eh? I'm an upcoming Junior in hs now. Going to Franklinn (yay -_-), life is just beginning to be good for me. LOL.

Guest philmein

A junior?! hahaa you kiddie!

I guess it's SATs time! YAY!

Anyways, if we do meet, hypothetically I could end up with a sexual predator ROFL.

Guest dori dori

if you havent been to Wild Waves in Fed Way.. its fun for the first time. as for me... im sick of the place lol

pike place market is alwais fun

Guest kiss*kiss

I suggest Pike Place too. Tons of great places to eat there and cool stores.

Someone suggested an Improv Show... I second that. My cousins and I went to one right next to Pike Place market and they were pretty great. I love how its kind of small.

There's a lot of great places near Alki too.

Also, you can take the metro to one of the ferry ports, and then from there go to one of the San Juan Islands. Orcas Island has this kayaking rental place right near the ferry so you don't have to go too far. And there's always all these awesome mom and pop ice cream places in town. The weather has been perfect for that kind of stuff.

I'll come back if I think of any other places. ^^

Guest zhangzheng

Tabella good club for 21+ or fake ID, VIP is really easy to get into

look up soulgorilla and hit up one of their reps gets u in

theres also DownUnder... which is alright club/bar to kick it

if u really get bored, hit up a frat house in the UW greeks area, cause something is going on every night of the weekday

Archived